My Trove opening (350 keys)

Draknalor

8 minutes ago, Kimki said:

First of all if you look at the list of items this trove offers you'll see lack of higher lvl hepta gems. They were not there. Top diamond you could get (following the list) was 35 ap one. I had like super crit filled with... first generation of hexa gems. I was like.. what is this?

Secondly there was something wrong with content of those crits as well as normal openings. Big crits often had lower number of items than lower crit. For example lower crit had 2 PSTS while big crit only 1. I've been told that there were supposed to be bundles of 10 for some items but I didn't see any.. And list goes on.

I don't know how they intend to sort it out.. it's really hard to solve without pissing off large number of players. Probably the best thing would be to take away all dropped items and give back all keys used. But I don't know if that's even possible at this point since many people sold their stuff...

Anyone have the original GM Post which mention that there is an issue with the Troves?

First of all if you look at the list of items this trove offers you'll see lack of higher lvl hepta gems. They were not there. Top diamond you could get (following the list) was 35 ap one. I had like super crit filled with... first generation of hexa gems. I was like.. what is this?

Secondly there was something wrong with content of those crits as well as normal openings. Big crits often had lower number of items than lower crit. For example lower crit had 2 PSTS while big crit only 1. I've been told that there were supposed to be bundles of 10 for some items but I didn't see any.. And list goes on.

I don't know how they intend to sort it out.. it's really hard to solve without pissing off large number of players. Probably the best thing would be to take away all dropped items and give back all keys used. But I don't know if that's even possible at this point since many people sold their stuff...

450 keys here, no hepta gems, no xanos disk, no 8SS MSP no shit. I bought it just for heptas.

One of my guildie bought 1000keys and no hepta eithers etc.

This is false advertising, I feel bad for all of us who spent tons of money to get something that wasnt here. Frustrated.

Hope they will sort out a good solution for this 

43 minutes ago, Gabyyy said:

450 keys here, no hepta gems, no xanos disk, no 8SS MSP no shit. I bought it just for heptas.

One of my guildie bought 1000keys and no hepta eithers etc.

This is false advertising, I feel bad for all of us who spent tons of money to get something that wasnt here. Frustrated.

Hope they will sort out a good solution for this 

I guess this is the solution by ncsoft for critical issue, totally disable all critical

Archived