Forums

My Trove opening (350 keys)

20 minutes ago, Saksoy said:

Roughly how much gold you go through with that amount of keys?

I went through an aprox 900g to go through all 350 keys. But i got Gold and keys (Those that gives class weapon) and other tradeable materials through the trove aswell, So i got back a good chunk of it anyway :)

Edited by Draknalor

Just looking at your video, now I know why GMs stopped the selling of Trove Key in HM store. It seems like it is bugged as each key gives you critical drops, which is abnormal and never happened before. I really think that they may remove all the items obtained from using these keys and refunded the HM coins or NC coin to the players.

42 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Just looking at your video, now I know why GMs stopped the selling of Trove Key in HM store. It seems like it is bugged as each key gives you critical drops, which is abnormal and never happened before.

I don't get crit on every roll. That's just how i do the video. The entire Video would be an hour if i posted it so i just compress it into highlights, then add the full video at higher speed near the end.

Edited by Draknalor

Frozen , nha i think the problem is we dont drop in 200 key or 500 a lot of items like gems +40 and other good stuff , isnt normal ^^ , the drop rate is just so low for the content we can see in ... that why they go fix ^^

11 minutes ago, Draknalor said:

Did you even read the big text at the start of the video? Or the description?

That's just how i design my videos. posting an 1hr long unboxing is pretty pointless. So i just cut out the hightlights then put the rest at super speed at the end of the video

Even at the end of the video, the critical rate was higher than all previous trove events. Anyways, we will see what GM say about it.

We discovered a critical issue with the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates. We quickly disabled additional key purchases after discovering the issue and are looking to deploy a solution as soon as possible. For those that have already purchased and used keys, we will follow up on compensation details. We’ll provide more information on the maintenance as soon as we’ve finalized the schedule.

I copied this message from another post where a player can't buy anymore keys now in HM store and this is the response he got from GM.

Edited by FrozenB
1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

Even at the end of the video, the critical rate was higher than all previous trove events. Anyways, we will see what GM say about it.

We discovered a critical issue with the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates. We quickly disabled additional key purchases after discovering the issue and are looking to deploy a solution as soon as possible. For those that have already purchased and used keys, we will follow up on compensation details. We’ll provide more information on the maintenance as soon as we’ve finalized the schedule.

I copied this message from another post where a player can't buy anymore keys now in HM store and this is the response he got from GM.

Yeah i've read that. I'm wondering what the issue actully is or if they will rollback the stuff i already got from trove. or something.

Yhea he is low , look what u can drop in the trove , a lot of gems 40 ap 10 crit and more , + other stuff and with 600 keys never see any items like see , same i never see any sealed items , and again if u check list trove items trove have like 10 items sealed ...

+ how they can offer compensation to ppl if ppl have hight % drop rate xD , they just ( FIX ) the drop , why offer a compensation ? xDD , and they cant back some items from inv , because like me i use this items for up my stuff .

Sorry for my english ^^ 

12 minutes ago, Nekoji said:

Frozen , nha i think the problem is we dont drop in 200 key or 500 a lot of items like gems +40 and other good stuff , isnt normal ^^ , the drop rate is just so low for the content we can see in ... that why they go fix ^^

You really think that if the drop rate was actually lower than expected, they would stop selling keys and fix it? I really doubt it. Also, there is no shown chance% for those rare gems anyways. GMs can see you are just unlucky.

In the opposite, if the drop rate was much higher than expected, it will crash the market and make huge unbalance in game. It is similar to the exp charm bug couple months ago in which they have to roll back all the exp people gain from buying the charms and refund them with NC coins or HM coins.

There is dude in reddit that open over 1k keys and did not get single hepta gem. This trove is like slap into face compared previus trove.

yhea tottaly agree , open 200 dont see any hepta or any sealed items .

5 minutes ago, Valgasek said:

I hope they will give us NC coin since I spent 420 Euro on this trove which has been spoiled. Maybe we should make some petition who is behind and who does not? .

Maby actully wait and see what they actully say in response before you get your pitchfork?

Just now, Suna said:

There is dude in reddit that open over 1k keys and did not get single hepta gem. This trove is like slap into face compared previus trove. 

Well.. " We discovered a critical issue with the Treasure Trove’s item drop rates. We quickly disabled additional key purchases after discovering the issue and are looking to deploy a solution as soon as possible. For those that have already purchased and used keys, we will follow up on compensation details. We’ll provide more information on the maintenance as soon as we’ve finalized the schedule. " They noticed that and is planning to give out some form of compensation.

29 minutes ago, Suna said:

Sound like trove is rigged hmm

Question mark question mark question mark

srsly ... u crit on each damn key .. and i open 100 key and got 1 crit ... how is that even posible ... u play on NA or what ??  the NA gets non stop crit and EU ghets 0 crits or what :))) come on =)))