trove... is it only the drop rates?

Dotimus

because i saw a naryu tablet ( unsealed) on trove for 2g ....

when the market sell them for at most 1g sealed (EU).....

so.... my question is

is it only the drop rates or you guys also have a problem with the number of items on specific bundles on trove?

4 minutes ago, Cauli said:

Profane Awakened Stone for 500G (while on Dragon Express it's 500G + 25 Naryu tabs). Other than that... Naryu Tablet for 1G ea (untradable).

and almost certain that whoever is in need of a Profane Stone already has loads of tablets, is not like there is even bid wars on those nowadays ( usually)

trove bundles VS market prices/dragon express doesn't get the feel to get a good deal as it is

as you put it 500G (trove) vs 525G (market+dragon express) just a 5% better value for all the trouble of gambling....

4 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

We do not know exactly what the problem was. The only thing we can do is wait for more informations...

It was the gems had a 0% drop rate, which probably means other rare items are the same. Sometimes the trove is not that good of a deal.. 5g weapons and SS that you get for nothing in dungeons. 

10 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

It was the gems had a 0% drop rate, which probably means other rare items are the same. Sometimes the trove is not that good of a deal.. 5g weapons and SS that you get for nothing in dungeons. 

ya... my point after i saw:

pLbrwq0.jpg

is that probably the chances AND the bundles themselves might be a bit skewed (for the target population)

might work on a heavy gambling Eastern population .... but for a Western population this kind of gambling i think feels more like mehhh when you get a one in a million chance to get something good....

Archived