Game take 10 years to start with new anti cheat..

Kanojo

Seems to take longer for me as well. It's not a massive difference, but what bothers me a bit is that usually after the first launch, every subsequent launch is much faster, but now they all seem about equally slow. 

As much as I would like to bash wood pc.s... this is not the case... 

I run on a i7 with 12gb of ram withe the game on ssd... so it.s no brainer that I load fast... but now... now it changed.. at each load it gives a hint on crashing.. it.a short.. 2 / 3 sec so I don.t care for it...... and the load in total is a max of 10 sec.. but I can imagine how this would be on a slower pc... were the hint of a crash would happen... and load time even bigger... plus... the first time I loaded the game.it did crash... without a reason

I didn't notice anything on the gaming tower since I was more busy watching netflix. But I did notice the time to load on my laptop reached ungodly. Yeah my laptop is a POS and normally took long to load but, this time I completely forgot I was even loading the game or thought it crashed cause it had been a half hour. It was still verifying... 

Archived