XIGNCODE3 ?

z Siegrain

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Valks said:

When I fought a boss in basin last night, for some reason the delay in my skills activating went up to 1 second or more, even though the in game latency meter said it was 450ms, it was slowed down to twice as slow as normal, then there was a long freeze and the game crashed. The FPS meter was around 30fps at the time, and the temperature on my graphics card and CPU were fine, so i'm sure it wasn't due to overheating. This all started happening when Xigncode was installed.

Same here although my ping wasn't that bad. Third time game froze and crashed in the same situation you described. I am playing from the EU release and i saw a lot more people fighting Blackwyrm and terrors in MSP, and NEVER did my game freeze and crash on those. This update came out - and the game keeps freezing and crashing. 
GG anti-cheat. More like anti-raid.
At least the arena seems to work fine. 
But i want to get feathers for the badge and DKV already crashed on me once so... RIP feathers...

Since last wednesday i got my game freezing every 2-3h of gaming, also freezing the windows desktop, all other program still works but without access to desktop only solution is to power off computer, it begins to be rly annoyin. (and also huge loss of ms/fps in raids)

the gameguard wasnt perfect but  XIGNCODE3 isnt too special if the game crashes for any reason (more often now then with gameguard).

If the Game crashes when we restart the game, the old process of XIGNCODE3 isnt removed from memory like gameguard was, meaning it continues to take many resources from the PC. if we dont go to task manager and end the process we have to memory consumers draining the pc 

agree my game freeze alot since we got xigncode3 for no reason, my game NEVER froze with gameguard and xigncode is causing huge ping fluctation before which is so bad that i cant play this game anymore

1 hour ago, maidos said:

boys, xigncode is here to stay

http://prntscr.com/fdts5m

I find such ignorance hard to believe, yet I do since it's NC Soft after all.

The first paragraph alone is a kick into the faces of those, who are severely affected by heavy FPS loss and ping increase such as myself.

No thank you for your modem suggestion since I never had any problems with my ping before.

No thank you to any other suggestion because we all know what is effing up the game.

First I read it is supposed to be a test. Now it's here to stay despite it being intrusive and wrecking the performance even more.

Subscribtion is cancelled of course.

Hi, I pretty inexperienced with all this anti-cheat systems on MMOs and I'm suddenly pretty concerned with this "intrusive" nature this program poses after reading this thread. You see, I use a password manager to access any of my accounts, including BnS. The program uses an encrypted password file which I decrypt with a master password. Could this be potentially compromised here, considering I have this is open while playing the game and accessing accounts such as PayPal using said password manager?

>Ran an entire scan through my system consequently starting with Norton, MS-defender, HitmanPro as well as Malwarebytes.
>All four of them detected Xigncode3 as an actual, not potential, Malware under Red Alert!
>How are you going to explain this ScamSoft?
>I'm begging the question

Remove this crap already. There's no purpose for it when all it's doing is just pissing a lot of players off. Do us a favor and actually listen to your dam players instead of finding pointless ways on making more money.

XIGNCODE3 dont do anything for me all the same.

But see this ppl in 2017 cry for privacy online just lol

I hope you guys dont use: 

Windows

Facebook

Google

Twitter

Instagram

I stop here.

Prior to launching the game: I use Ccleaner Pro. I check and clean the registry. My firewall is set to give BnS Priority. I have Malwarebytes installed and running.

After launching BnS I load Chrome to stream my fav music. On  my other monitor I have GPU monitor, Network, top 15 process. 

On these meters BnS never goes over 320 mb, Memory usage never surpasses 20%,

I seriously dont know why people are complaining.. upgrade your wore out pc's. It runs fine here..

Thank you BnS for trying to make the game smoother.. 

Id like the thank all the people who bought 1000 keys or more, Thank you for supporting the game we all love to play.

2 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

I seriously dont know why people are complaining.. upgrade your wore out pc's. It runs fine here..

Beyond.....ignorant.....post!!!!

Do you really think it's just a coincidence that so many people are experiencing crashes since the last update? the game just freezes for no reason, generally as i'm about to collect my reward for beating the boss in the Celestial Basin(no i don't get the reward!) doesn't always happen, but i've lost a few rewards over the last week or two..

Does anything else crash? no? do i even blame Xingcode3? not really, it's just a poor implementation by NCSoft. BDO uses it and that doesn't crash at all..

btw, these forums have really gotten toxic! i think it's time to stay away from here for a while, not a good place right now.

On 5/30/2017 at 9:43 AM, maidos said:

boys, xigncode is here to stay

http://prntscr.com/fdts5m

You all realize why this is right?

In order for them to use this hack of an anti-cheat program they had to make a contract first. in other words they either use it or take a loss(this is a big no no for the investor's of the game, unless they see a hit in their investment because of it). if they had enough people with premium and those people spoke up it is likely they would take the loss. I suspect if enough people complain by the time the contract is up they will drop it but we will see. Gameguard is better than this steaming pile of cow dung but not by a lot. They really need to dev their own anti-cheat program rather than rely on garbage that punishes legit players.

Before you reply with the response of I must have something shady going on you can stuff that one. Just because I have a problem with Xinecode3 and gameguard does not mean I condone cheating. I have a problem with any anti-cheat garbage software that tells me I cant run stuff that has nothing to do with the game it is supposed to protect and I have issues with any anti-cheat garbage software that crashes system processes forcing you to reboot. Yes I called Xinecode3 and GameGuard garbage, because they are garbage. They punish legit players not the cheaters that they are there to protect against and give uneducated a false sense of security. Kinda like the TSA at airports(I dont feel any safer with them there). 

21 hours ago, CrescentCode said:

Hi, I pretty inexperienced with all this anti-cheat systems on MMOs and I'm suddenly pretty concerned with this "intrusive" nature this program poses after reading this thread. You see, I use a password manager to access any of my accounts, including BnS. The program uses an encrypted password file which I decrypt with a master password. Could this be potentially compromised here, considering I have this is open while playing the game and accessing accounts such as PayPal using said password manager?

If people ever got stolen money from their bank or paypal with only using this anti-cheat program, do you think this anti-cheat program still be available now? Usually their computers got hacked because they tried to download 'cheat' programs or other softwares to bypass this anti-cheat program so that they can continue to use their macro or whatever programs they want to use while running the game. From there, they also downloaded/installed the spywares,trojans,virus from those 'unsafe' websites.

25 minutes ago, wildsprite said:

You all realize why this is right?

In order for them to use this hack of an anti-cheat program they had to make a contract first. in other words they either use it or take a loss(this is a big no no for the investor's of the game, unless they see a hit in their investment because of it). if they had enough people with premium and those people spoke up it is likely they would take the loss. I suspect if enough people complain by the time the contract is up they will drop it but we will see. Gameguard is better than this steaming pile of cow dung but not by a lot. They really need to dev their own anti-cheat program rather than rely on garbage that punishes legit players.

Before you reply with the response of I must have something shady going on you can stuff that one. Just because I have a problem with Xinecode3 and gameguard does not mean I condone cheating. I have a problem with any anti-cheat garbage software that tells me I cant run stuff that has nothing to do with the game it is supposed to protect and I have issues with any anti-cheat garbage software that crashes system processes forcing you to reboot. Yes I called Xinecode3 and GameGuard garbage, because they are garbage. They punish legit players not the cheaters that they are there to protect against and give uneducated a false sense of security. Kinda like the TSA at airports(I dont feel any safer with them there). 

You are right. Right, it is basically asking people who are against this anti-cheat program to stop playing this game until they change it. Do you think it is possible? I have played over 20 years online mmorpg games and never saw all or most of the players can do a same task at the same time.

12 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

You are right. Right, it is basically asking people who are against this anti-cheat program to stop playing this game until they change it. Do you think it is possible? I have played over 20 years online mmorpg games and never saw all or most of the players can do a same task at the same time.

I seriously doubt it will happen but I'm not going to resub my premium unless they get rid of xinecode 3. If they choose not to then I guess it is goodbye to BnS for me. Seriosuly NC if you gotta use a steaming pile of garbage for your anti cheat,  gameguard was better than xinecode ever will be.

Quite amazing how many people are frequent fliers here.. complaining about every little thing. If I can log in and play.. doing all the great things NC has to offer with no dc's, very little lag.. then I must assume either your pc's are still running windows 3.1.. your using 2800 baud US Robotics modems and expecting grandeur.

Xingcode was probably the best move I have seen from NC.  I have not dc'd once since the patch. Latency has not changed, frame rates are roughly where they were before the patch..

I guess if your having issues.. look for the ID-10-T Error.. 

1 hour ago, Fieryfly said:

Quite amazing how many people are frequent fliers here.. complaining about every little thing. If I can log in and play.. doing all the great things NC has to offer with no dc's, very little lag.. then I must assume either your pc's are still running windows 3.1.. your using 2800 baud US Robotics modems and expecting grandeur.

Xingcode was probably the best move I have seen from NC.  I have not dc'd once since the patch. Latency has not changed, frame rates are roughly where they were before the patch..

I guess if your having issues.. look for the ID-10-T Error.. 

Sadly, that's not how computing works. There are more than enough experience cases of modern hardware and well kept software unable to do this or that other program correctly. Sure, each case is different and reasons for things to fail can be attributed to the user or some other easily fixable derp. But there's very few pieces of software out there that can claim they work without bugging out some obscure computer configuration out there. So no. I'm sure a few of the cases with X3 here don't come from people with ancient hardware, but from more modern stuff like Windows 7, 8 or even 10, and that before X3, the game was working fine for them.

As an irony, I also believe that maybe one or two users out there might have been able to play the game better AFTER adding X3, for no other reason than the whole "code is derp" and "screw you all" rule. In short, coding and programs are always a hit or miss chance for every bundle of hardware out there.

BTW: I haven't had any problems with neither GameGuard nor X3 so far. But I may be on the lucky side.

Lastly, and as I keep saying to those with problems, try to at least run the game with as few background programs as you can. If anything, if you continue having problems, you can at least rule out those programs as the source.

Now there are much more laggs, freezes, worse ping because of that shit. Especially on Chokma, especially when you tank the last boss. Good I don't play much now, game does become worse. Also don't really need premium since now on. I mean before that xin written by school students it was bad enough, now the "optimization" is just ridiculous.

Archived