XIGNCODE3 ?

z Siegrain

On 31/05/2017 at 9:55 PM, Fufia said:

XIGNCODE3 dont do anything for me all the same.

But see this ppl in 2017 cry for privacy online just lol

I hope you guys dont use: 

Windows

Facebook

Google

Twitter

Instagram

I stop here.

Some of us growing up have grown numb hearing stories of the government, CIA, microsoft, anti-virus...etc "already has all" your data, details and accept it and dismiss it, fair enough. But when you get a $#!%%Y third party trying to imitate the same power, it gets on your nerves. Like with some of your simple free phone apps/games, wanting access to your camera, contacts, calendar, everything for a torch app. (I guess you don't mind it though). IT'S BS!~ forcing you to install just to play. Whereas with phone apps we can find another one that's not so greedy for all your permissions.

It's sucking more resources to do it's intrusive scanning, hence the LAG!~ you might not hear a lot of beast computers complaining, but more for avg or below avg computers they'll probably run into problems more frequently (Puts us off or forcing us to buy new computers just to play -_-")

Remember how last year BnS came out and the maintenance times they couldn't get it down pat for months? They just have really poor management there, who ever is looking at things and approving needs to be fired. Can't get or do things right. Needs better consistency and everything. Screw the community, Probably blew all their budget making the new gunner trailer instead of fixing things.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xigncode3 has caused me massive ping spikes and several random disconnects, took me forever to figure out what the cause was.

My internet is fine and my computer is not a low-end computer by any means. I do hope they remove this annoyance as it makes the game unplayable for many, including myself. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

its not firewall problem, but antyvirus program (especialy avast can case problems). Add BnS to exceptions. If it is there already, remove and add again. it should solve problem. If not then you can delete xingcode folder. it will be downloaded again. it helps sometimes from what i heard.

There are many games out there that uses XIGNCODE3 like Black Desert Online and Battlefield 1 just to name a couple. I own a Razor keyboard and mouse and used the synapse software without a single problem. They don't care if you use a mouse and keyboard like the Razor. Only thing they care about is making sure you setup each key for "1 Action per key press". Which means you can't setup a single button to do a few moves for you.

As for using VPN services I can't comment on what NCSOFT thinks about it. But on Black Desert Online you are allowed to use VPN to play the game. They just won't help you in any way if you are having issues with the game when using VPN.

• 1 month later...

Fking shit xigncode always crash my game after checking for "cheats". Even after i close steel engine it still close my client! SO FKING annoying! Just get rid of this shit or make some decent anti cheat that doesnt close the game for every tiny bits of alert!!! BNS poorly managed liek this is NO fun at all. Just now it took me 6 tries to finally be be able to get into the game. 6 tries!!! BNS is the only game in my entire life that I had to fking start multiple time to finally get into the game. And no, reinstalling or repair wont do shit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived