XIGNCODE3 ?

z Siegrain

To those saying what X3 is doing is illegal: Look for facts you can use to legally force NCSoft to remove this program from the game. Simply saying here this law or that one says this or that isn't going to do much. Like a lawyer, you will need to go very deep in both the documents NCSoft makes you agree to, and the software they want you to play the game with.

To those having problems with X3 and peformance: All I can advise here is to run the game for now with as few programs running on your computer as you can. Check what's running on your task manager and close what you know you can close safely. 

Lastly, to those who claim that ONLY people using cheats are being affected: Please think again. Performance issues from different programs can affect anyone. There's so many computer configurations and setups out there that it's impossible to make certain combinations of games and software run on every non cheater computer out there while only affecting cheaters. I mean, do you realize the magnitude of such a claim? It is completely illogical to think that way.

To those who were cheating and X3 blocked you because it's somehow doing it's job: See you next game, kek...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt write its PROPABLY becouse of edited file, so its obviouse it can be some other problem too. Best example is Windows 10. At laptop i have win10 and i have problems with many games, when on PC where i have win7 everything is fine and most of this games arent even MMO.

Anayi you write you use macro and xing dont do shit, so it dont monitor computer. At least not as much as some ppl think becouse if it does it will kick you automatickly.

And about cheats from asia. somehow i NEVER met asian players which cheat, or use bots/macro. You wanna known why many greate games like Rusty Hearts, or Exteel was shut down? becouse of too many cheats. US/EU (dont sure) players was so good in it they even create program which allow you to add cash shop funds.

Macro used by asian players? I dont think they use them (at least not so much as EU and US players). Look at e-sport. 1st point: its asian players which win in most game. 2nd point asia league have much higher lvl and better prices. If they use it they use onyly implemented in game skill chain system like in Saint Seiya Online. Of course Im not telling there are not even 1 macro user in whole asian community. But its much lower problem than in Europe or US servers.

Something like enebling DPS metter (adding something to UI) isnt cheat, but messing with physics, CD (doesnt matter if you wanna repair something this way or make game eassier for yourself), or changing any other game aspect IS cheating. Ofc if you edit file even just to add something to UI or something like this you still can be banned, becouse messing with game files is against ANY game rules. Its like you wanna be gm in official server without being in developers team. Its hacking game.

Nicely done Ncsoft, 4,6Ghz CPU, gtx 1060 6gb, 8gb ram, SSD, win 10 64b can't deal with this useless anti-cheat.

Before patch ( with Gameguard ) everything was fine, stable fps on raids with max settings even Celestial Basin was playable while fighting  with boss ( ~50 fps ). Now my fps drop to 15-25 ..... 

P.S Every other game w/o this sh*** Xigncode works fine.

I heard bad things about XIGNCODE3 way back when. It is not a good game-guard. Also heavily privacy intrusive. I hope they are truly just testing it but I am pretty sure the community does not approve of such. 

I had such a bad time playing yesterday... [today I was a little ill so didnt play and after yesterday experience didnt feel like it either]

Each time fighting a  boss the ping  increases, and even freezing too... I wanna blame the network but it seem to be consistent to happen each time boss [in f8 dungeon too]  or even adds..never did this before Xigncode3 was added..

My PC is high end enough that I could run everything at max settings with no issues at all except for some open world bosses which I can fix by using ctrl-F. Now not only increase in ping but freezing too!

So I wonder is performace of this game not a priority at all in terms of lag and ping? Yes there been the 64 bit update which does help making it possible to  use max setting on 24 player dungeons  without crashing [at least for me and my pc]. But  so far nothing has been done to keep lag and ping  down even tho many suggestion on the forums has been given. Some which looks like certain variable in the game just need a little changes but nothing towards that has been done. Worse yet BnS made changes to BM that make high ping BM perform worse. And now adding this Xigncode3? which again makes lag and ping become worse. Making the game worse and worse to play!

So what about an update to fix the lag and ping? Lets have something that actually make game less laggy and not more laggy 

I never even saw the ms on my screen because I used to be way below 100. Usually around 30-40.

Whenever I engage bosses now or mobs in basin and dungeons, my ping spikes way up to even 160 at times.

I don't know if it's xign or some cheap rerouting and frankly I don't care. 

But wrecking the performance of a game that's heavily reliant on low ping and a good performane overall, is not acceptable.

Cashing in, sure. No one can keep NC from doing so. 

What we expect however is a game that runs as smooth as possible.

You earn money, you have to invest some to guarantee that.

Logged out for now because of the fun- and playability nerf.

This new system or whatever you guys want to call it . It's useless to prevent those website scammer , they still can bypass the system and stand around whispering people . Totally useless if you ask me . Chinese bots are one step ahead of everything .

No ms problem here, that being said servers are so trash for this game that I prolly wouldn't notice a difference anyway.

However, this thing is intent on not letting me do anything other than play B&S, I literally can't even use Chrome as it instantly shuts it down whenever I try to open a tab or something. Makes waiting for queue pops and stuff insufferable, especially since Arena is d3d. 

Another day in B&S.

EDIT:

Lmao it also closes other background programs like Greenshot, JoytoKey and others. 

foh.

Good bye BnS. Until the day NCSoft decides to start being serious about the quality of their code and their anti-cheat measures.

... and the day I can start playing the game without resorting to pay this shameful amount of money.

I should have said FAREWELL BnS.

I am so sorry, but cannot stay silent, I will say that:
The whole time I played BnS - all was normal... Now, after you introduced that XIGNCODE3.... I get crash everyday few times.... Really, now is too hard to play...
Besides crashes, Ping is bigger then ever, and my FPS is lower for about 30 FPS. I had almost 70 FPS without that XIGNCODE3, now I have 40 FPS, which makes my gameplay really hard and not comfortable. I PRAY YOU WILL DELETE THAT XIGNCODE3.... Sorry for caps, but as you can see that too many people praised that game until it got XIGNCODE3. You know, if here are few hackers or something like that, why then normal people who want to do their dailies, some dungeons must have troubles with the whole gameplay. I wish you will read my message (sorry for bad english). Thank you. With regards, BnS player...

Basically my experience with this XIGNCODE3...

- the game crashed on me twice now. It never crashed before. Never. There were rare disconnects and errors 1000 before, but never did the game simply froze on me 'till this update.
- even tho i'm running the game on ssd i started to get some stutters that were not been seen before. The 24 raids feels much more laggy and fps goes down below the usuall.
- for some reason the NVIDIA shadowplay overlay doesn't come out with ctrl+z since i started the game after the update. I can turn overlay on from the geforce experience window but i need to do it each time i start my PC now. I think this thing just screwed up my installation of geforce experience. 

When I fought a boss in basin last night, for some reason the delay in my skills activating went up to 1 second or more, even though the in game latency meter said it was 450ms, it was slowed down to twice as slow as normal, then there was a long freeze and the game crashed. The FPS meter was around 30fps at the time, and the temperature on my graphics card and CPU were fine, so i'm sure it wasn't due to overheating. This all started happening when Xigncode was installed. Before that, the game was still playable and didn't crash on bosses in basin, or whenever there were heaps of people on screen spamming skills (yes I have hide characters on, and 64bit client).

I thought the crashes were something to do with my system. I was in need of a re-install, so i did.... still crashing.

But also interesting is that i am running two MMO's concurrently, BnS and BDO(Black Desert Online). Both of these games use the same anti-cheat XINCODE3 crap, the only difference is that BDO never(and i mean NEVER) crashes. Their code is obviously more stable than BnS. And yes, it was crashing before even buying BDO.

Fix your code please, make this game playable again, i'm tired of losing bonuses due to the game crashing, i'm always fighting a boss and thats when i get dumped to the desktop.

Please fix!

just curious what will happen tomorrow.

running this game on high end pc while on ssd.. I used to load in a blink of an eye... now the games looks like crashing in the middle of a load... in the middle of each load it looks like it wants to just crash or give me "not responding" 

I never had this problem before... and now.. problem.

Archived