XIGNCODE3 ?

z Siegrain

8 minutes ago, xCandyBear said:

if it bans all macroe'rs i'll be happy with it and pvp will become awesome!!!

especially on 6v6 macroers with raven = cheats. 

Awesome pvp with 200 ms ping when you had 100 before. Dunno about you, but that's definitely not my kind of awesome.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blade and Soul uses Amazon Net services. I found this out by doing a reversed DNS  lookup and located it on the geocoded map. Amazon Web Services is located in Boardman Oregon, roughly 140 miles east of where I live. My ping is usually about 23-35 ms, often times with my Nvidia 1060 Xtreme Gaming cards set in SLI Iam maxed on fps. There is no need for me to use a VPN. AWS is huge spanning hundreds of companies and shell corporations used by hundreds of other companies. 

In recent weeks we, the public has seen an all out assault on web based companies with the most recent being  Ransom ware, its quite possible NCSoft intended resolution is a implementation of this program to thwart web based attacks. Since B&S does not have a history of letting its customer base know really what is going on, its kind of a guessing game for the community to assume the worst.

My job, what I do, I proof read service use contracts. About 7 years ago I remember proof reading a document from Amazon. So I went back to my old customer files and found the document I proof read for Amazon. in paragraph 57 sub paragraph 10 to see if that paragraph had changed from 7 years ago. It has not changed.  You can read it here: https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/ If this link is not shown, do a web search for AWS Amazon Web Services. Scroll down to paragraph: 57.10. Read it.

In my opinion, If NCSoft is attempting to solve this issue, without testing, and instead are testing it on its live servers, this could cause a explosion, or mass exodus from games that use XIGNCode3. Risky to say the least, for investors and the like who benefit the most from paying customers.

29 minutes ago, Cauli said:

My loading times are like half of what they used to be o_o

Amazing :D

As long as this XIGNCODE thingie doesn't put virus shit on my pc I'm fine with this @_@

And my ping dropped around %30 even if i forgot to launch PZ. Maybe it's because the server is empty now. We 'll see.

I cannot enter with Skype in game, probably it is a old application, but easiest for me to speak... XIGNCODE says that something else is running, so I cannot enter the game...  The worst thing you ever made, NCSoft.  Let's not speak about server delay... Bye Bye BnS <3

Its so funny when some companies try to make the game better when you actually made it worse for some people. XIGNCODE detects Wtfast and gives me an error. my ping is 200+ now instead of 100-120, so thanx but no thnx. Wont be playing this game anymore if XIGNCODE  continues to block Wtfast and im guessing a lot will do the same since we dont live in a convenient place to play

Xigncode

Xigncode

Xigncode

If someone is wondering about the screenshot, $LogFile is the NTFS transaction log. You can see every file system operation in there. And since browsers write cache files, every webiste/url you visited.

So far absolutely no issues. If you have potato PC, your performance may drop and that's normal cuz the anti-cheat program uses a lot of CPU to scan for cheat programs. It's no different than your anti-virus program.

caloc2  most ppl who have been having issues with this new 'better' what ever you wana call it are legit players why do people like you always assume the ones getting hurt are bad (macro users and such) i for one want this crap to be removed it has made playing bns  even harder for me

Nothing would make me more happier than XIGNCODE taking over GameGuard.

Are the ones who dont like it, just the ones who are using Macros, VPN's & MOD's? If so I dont feel sorry for you. Time to play the hard mode huh?

1 hour ago, caioc2 said:

Are the ones who dont like it, just the ones who are using Macros, VPN's & MOD's?

No.

Heavy fps drop and ping increase for me.

Protection measures must under no circumstance have such an impact on the playability of a game!

1 hour ago, caioc2 said:

Nothing would make me more happier than XIGNCODE taking over GameGuard.

Are the ones who dont like it, just the ones who are using Macros, VPN's & MOD's? If so I dont feel sorry for you. Time to play the hard mode huh?

and whats wrong with vpn? i cant enjoy the game without it just not as stable as with vpn.

1 hour ago, dartvender said:

Hello. My game is not loading, it stops when the man of the magnifying glass appears begins to make a loading and simply disappears. No error message or anything. ????

restart windows.

Archived