Forums

XIGNCODE3 ?

z Siegrain

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, z Siegrain said:

http://www.wellbia.com/home/en/pages/xigncode3/

so what is going to happen for us when this xigncode3 is implemented (mostly target VPN players), w/out a VPN that is around 500-600ms in-game (Australian players), then this game is not playable anymore, w/ VPN we can still handle the 300ms in-game. 

There will be alot of problems with this new XIGNCODE3 , they said it will be a "test", we all hope so... since most of us "gamers" use Razer peripherals and XIGNCODE randomly dc you from games cuz of the software installed in ur pc. and for example since razer use "cloud" u are 100% $%&$ and u will be forced to use other peripherals.

i considere myself a gamer and implementing this in this game, that needs VPN or other softwares to get 100% good performances such like nvidia optimization, XIGNCODE3 it just a hillarious anti-cheating software that will cause chaos around the  game.

also ofcs there is a way to bypass it as all anti-cheating programs are around. basicall true players will get slightly fked and bots will just easy bypass this new "GameGuard".

But well its all in the hands of NCwest Devs, and as a user u will have to find a way to play the game if u are willing too....

And for upcomming posted "IF you guys are not agree with this method just dont be toxic and just comment nicely so they take ur feedback in consideration".

Kind regards.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
NCsoft needs to use the money they OBVIOUSLY HAVE and develop an in house anti-cheat that isn't intrusive, nor performance degrading.

This is just another step in the 'let's show our community how willing we are to use cheap methods and bandage fixes for issues we obviously don't want to spend more time or resources addressing  than we deem absolutely necessary' path. Hilariously enough if they DID do this from the beginning, they'd probably have saved more time and money than they are jumping from one cheap solution to the next.

No, I don't like this 'solution', and I'm sure many others agree.

You thought gameguard is bad so they removed it and putted something even worse. 

For developing such a tool you need way too much time. Maybe they will develop one in the future, but until then, gameguard is the best program you can use.

7 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
NCsoft needs to use the money they OBVIOUSLY HAVE and develop an in house anti-cheat that isn't intrusive, nor performance degrading.

This is just another step in the 'let's show our community how willing we are to use cheap methods and bandage fixes for issues we obviously don't want to spend more time or resources addressing  than we deem absolutely necessary' path. Hilariously enough if they DID do this from the beginning, they'd probably have saved more time and money than they are jumping from one cheap solution to the next.

No, I don't like this 'solution', and I'm sure many others agree.

Non-intrusive

Anti-Cheat

pick one.

Non-intrusive anti-cheats are the worst of them all. See VAC. Why do you think there are 3rd party sites with their own, way too ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing intrusive, anti-cheat?

Oh my god not this again. Xigncode is literally the reason why i quit last mmo i played (cabal online) because when they replaced gameguard with this crap i started to getting disconnects in the time span 10-60 min which became literally unplayable. I wrote thousands of words to wellbia support about it and their response was bot generated 'clear your cache' bull**** all the time. The best part was when i've bought brand new laptop (which i'm using now), installed the game as the very 1st program (even before chrome) and bam:

0Jamrj8.jpg

imagine this bs in the middle of dung, raid, pvp, trade, anything... I've became 10 years older trying to resolve it until i gave up and quit.

Summed up, this wannabe protection program has evaluated the game (with some of the very official microsoft processes) as a suspicious program and crashed the game. And both wellbia and game devs could not do sh** about it. I have still saved dozens of conversations with them just to remind myself to avoid this at all cost, and now this. Guess i should start pray.

How dare NCSoft to force us install the programm that collects personal data around my PC? To scan installed software and etc. it's ridcolous. When all's good, no need to break it up. Cheating war should be around making game client more safer itself, rather then to use 3rd party garbage software that makes game crash over and over. I already tired of fixing game optimization and connection by myself, and now they want us to install programm that works like worm and breaks all that works fine? I don't even know if my AV programm allow it to function. What i should do if it will be like that? 100% stupid decision.

9 minutes ago, Dufor said:

How dare NCSoft to force us install the programm that collects personal data around my PC? To scan installed software and etc. it's ridcolous. When all's good, no need to break it up. Cheating war should be around making game client more safer itself, rather then to use 3rd party garbage software that makes game crash over and over. I already tired of fixing game optimization and connection by myself, and now they want us to install programm that works like worm and breaks all that works fine? I don't even know if my AV programm allow it to function. What i should do if it will be like that? 100% stupid decision.

Blame the 100s of people who whined about gameguard being bad while they use macros and stuff. We will see.

All I know is that I won't spend a single cent on NCoins in this game untill "gameguard on crack" goes fully operational.
Chances are good that it will prevent me from playing bns at all because of performance drops.

No reason to invest into a ship that is very likely to sink soon.

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

Blame the 100s of people who whined about gameguard being bad while they use macros and stuff. We will see.

blaming a program that intrudes your pc, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s up ingame performance and crashes your game through false positives.... well lets be honest, the idea to replace it with a program which does the exact same, (is a rootkit too btw) isnt really a good idea /improvement in any way

We will see in a few hours. If this causes more problems than it solve, they'll probably revert this change, but if this causes huge problems which could impede progress for people during this event, they are really gonna have water up to their noses on this one...

XIGNCODE3 is the reason why I quit Cabal back in the days and quit BDO just recently.

This shit just scans EVERY file you access and send the data to whoever we can imagine.

This was the reason for MANY crashes and hours trying to find a fix to not get my BDO crashing all the time.

Format C: wouldn't fix it, changing ISP didn't fix it, changing from Win7 to Win10 didn't fix it BECAUSE THIS ANTI-CHEAT IS BROKEN AS F...

It's a test, ok I understand, but if they decide to keep it i'm leaving and you WON'T see my money ever again Ncsoft. I'm a premium 10 with more than 200 outfits on my wardrobe, I spend money on this game but XIGNCODE3 is UNNACEPTABLE.

me too rank 10 premium and i cant without VPN,i hope this wont mess up my wtfast/pingzapper or else i cant enjoy the game which will make me think about quitting.

whats funny is when i google  XIGNCODE3 i see that it does everything but block cheaters/hackers...

That's cause hackers and bots don't care about bans. They use botnets of thousands of IPs. They don't care about 1-2 or even a hundred banned accounts. The only thing this GG and it's relatives do, is ruin the game for the normal player, as the normal player is the ONLY one that is affected by it, not in a positive way mind you. [clarify] Remember that bots don't need fps, nor low ping. They only need the game to keep ticking so they can get their data by hijacking the info stored in ram about model locations or the location data that passes through the directx api. Both are equally accurate for the purposes of the bot. That's why NC wants to enforce this kinds of overlord program that will literally be the PC administrator for the duration of the gaming session. Of course if they were to use their heads while the game was in development, they wouldn't be having these problems now. Over reliance on the game guard for more than a decade made them lazy.

Archived