Is there a trove this season?

Danteee

I saved up my gold and mats for 2 months now and I really really want to upgrade stuffs. I heard a rumor that Johnathan tweetted there will be no trove this season due to it's too close to the last trove. But either he deleted it or it's not true, I couldnt find that tweet anywhere. I wonder if there're a trove this season. Anyone had read his tweet can confirm he actually said there is no trove? Beside the price for other mats can go up significantly or down due to this trove. Thank you very much.
I really can't stand any devs that never announce anything before the events. All the games i've played the dev always announce the event 1 week before it at least. They didn't announce peach event even several hours after the maintenance last time. This is bad.

I'm guessing the reason they don't announce the events ahead anymore is because they've learned that every word they say has huge effect on the economy of the game. Heck,  even rumors about trove have killed the market for mats already. There was no tweets of Jonathan saying that kind of stuff, but he did tweet quite a while ago that spring trove will indeed happen in spring this time.

9 minutes ago, slowcow said:

I'm guessing the reason they don't announce the events ahead anymore is because they've learned that every word they say has huge effect on the economy of the game. Heck,  even rumors about trove have killed the market for mats already. There was no tweets of Jonathan saying that kind of stuff, but he did tweet quite a while ago that spring trove will indeed happen in spring this time.

They didn't announce previous troves before they happened either.

Trove is not really an event, it's just a different mode replacing Daily dash on a regular basis. We know when the current daily dash expires, so no big surprises there.

I love announcements and hype as much as next guy, but trove is really only exciting if pixel money or lotteries give you thrills. :P

Starting on May 24, 4:00 AM PDT / May 24, 11:00 AM UTC, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance starting.

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• Celestial Festival Event
    • Ujara, Duugash, and Syrok have had their HP significantly increased.
    • Reduced the damage requirement to qualify for a Celestial Special Triple Threat Pouch.
    • You can now purchase Celestial Special Triumvirate Chest for 1800 Celestial Peaches at Celestial Peach Exchanger Lee Youjin.
    • Heavenly Fruit is now redeemable through June 28 instead of July 5.

• Fixed an issue where cosmetic items from Celestial Festival would cause equipped items to display incorrectly in Character Info (F2).

The Spring Treasure Trove is now available from May 24 through June 14.

• GameGuard has been removed and replaced with XIGNCODE3. XIGNCODE3 will be in a monitoring period for testing until further notice.
  • Routine server maintenance and modifications

Archived