Setting Dungeon Lobby Party Level Restrictions

As the topic said, is there any way to set a level range restriction when looking for party? I can't seem to get a party of players in similar level who actually wants to do the run, or have the higher level players actually help the lower level players.

Returning to the game after so many years, I made a new character to relearn the game and to refresh my memory. The problem I am encountering is looking for a party to do dungeon runs, which was easy back then when everyone is the same level. But now with the level gap of new players and old players, I am constantly thrown into a party with 2 level 50s, and a few levels 30. The level 30 does nothing but stay in the lobby afk, whereasthe level 50s rush to the end without killing the mobs. I can't go through the dungeon, because the mobs are buff to suite the party size IIRC. Basically I have no options but to attempt to solo the dungeon, but ended up giving up since it is not possible for my character and his level without a party.

It leaves a distaste in my mood to skip the dungeon, leaving an incomplete quest on the quest list, and continuing the story.

it is better for you not to do the low level dungeon , with the new content theres no need to do that just go straight for the main story quest and everything you need will be provided along with the story as you lvlup.  just go straight at lvl 50's and start from there.

Archived