Few questions as a return player

AuraGalaxy

Hi everybody,

I haven't play this game for awhile, my weapon is still Awakened Siren Level 10 at the moment. 
Just finished the storyline (Act 7) and at the end, I started to have trouble fighting bosses or even normal projectile enemies. (I'm a blade master, died 8 times in some battle in Act 7)

I'm a solo PvE storyline player, I have a feeling that my current awakened siren sword is no longer enough even for future storyline Act 8+. 

What is the gears progression EU/US vs KR server?  I'm afraid that if I follow the current gear progression and then it may become obsolete after a few months (Kinda like how they get rid of Siren path before).  So are we align with KR server so far?  If yes, then what is the normal gear path now?

We just have Act 7 in US/EU server.  which Act KR is on at the moment ?

Thanks

Have a look here:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

As I understand it, your weapon should be salvageable to the Ivorymoon weapon pathway. Once you upgrade that to True Ivorymoon stage 10, it should be more than strong enough to complete all current acts.

The True Ivorymoon can be evolved to either Seraph or Baleful weapons, and getting those to higher stages will keep you busy for a while.

Eventually you can then transition those to either Raven weapons (if you have access to the big raid) or to the new celestial basin variants.

If your weapon is not salvageable, contact Support I am sure they can exchange it for the Ivorymoon equivalent.

On 5/23/2017 at 7:31 AM, Shuchin said:

Have a look here:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

As I understand it, your weapon should be salvageable to the Ivorymoon weapon pathway. Once you upgrade that to True Ivorymoon stage 10, it should be more than strong enough to complete all current acts.

The True Ivorymoon can be evolved to either Seraph or Baleful weapons, and getting those to higher stages will keep you busy for a while.

Eventually you can then transition those to either Raven weapons (if you have access to the big raid) or to the new celestial basin variants.

If your weapon is not salvageable, contact Support I am sure they can exchange it for the Ivorymoon equivalent.

Does KR server has the same weapon/gear paths as us?  

They do, but from what I read (2nd hand information, I do not play there), they have much higher stages for all these, a path branch to go to Raven from Dawn/Rift and an evolution of Galaxy into Emperor, which is still unreleased in the West.

Archived