Gear Balancing, what is NON EXISTENT and what can be improved now!!!

Unbenannt.JPG

Some of you migfht already guess it, yes i am talking about the absolut broken matchmaking:

Why does raven stage 3 and raven stage 6 and 1x stage 12  galaxi play

VERSUS MY TEAM: stage 1 seraph, me as the only raven stage 3, rest seraph baleful stage 7-10.

I have already seen on multiple occasions, that ncsoft has pretty much NO GEAR BALANCING enabled, that proves to create a few problems:

1. Lower geared players have ZERO CHANCE to get up, as they prove fatal to any team and will prove to not provide enough support to slightly higher geared players.

- a lower geared player is like a golden pig, that gives equal points for lower and higher geared, without fighting back

- any missing higher geared player proves to be fatal for the team composition and makes all efforts to fail!!!

2. higher geared players pairing with lower geared have ZERO CHANCE to get up, as they only need to have a few matches with lower geared players to lose more ranking points after consequtive losses than winning ranking points in following wins.

- any higher geared player will be doomed to stay on a lower level, forced to play with whatever golden pigs he is forced to play with.

WHAT HAS TO BE CHANGED DRASTICALLY:

1. You got a gear system for showing gamers: with which kind of equipment they are able to play on which kind of dungeon:

IMPORTANT: Sort players by GEAR and NOT by initial ranking!!!

2. Give players with higher gear a challenge and a POSSIBILITY to regain their former ranking after you reset the rankings

IMPORTANT: Do not just simply reset all players to 1300, but let them drop to a point n which they can regain their ranking!!!

3. Give lower geared players a chance to play on their own turf and win equal rewards,

IMPORTANT: give opponents LESS points by killing lower geared players and more points by killing higher geared players!!!!!

IMPORTANT for 6v6: make it more essential to do the 6v6 mechanics, than to kill people!!

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFn  let people have a pvp gear and hm lvl ranking!!!

"let people have a pvp gear at hm lvl ranking"

you know there are whales/rerolls that have hm7 with raven+6/true soul etc.. right?

it's not a good idea to assume hm level = gear low for the game system.

Maybe what It would work is to put a 3 different categories of 6v6 like this:

Casual = Seraph/Baleful (People that want to compete against Seraph/Baleful should queue in this)

Normal = Galaxy/Seraph/Baleful (People that want to compete against Seraph/Baleful and Galaxy should queue in this)

Hard = Raven (People that find Galaxy/Seraph/Baleful tier easy and HAVE Raven should queue in this)

That way we could maybe balance it and if there are sneaky whales tryingto join casual/normal with raven they wont beable to equip raven weapon cause it willbe locked by the level requirement or something like that.

Instead of thinking what to be improved  in that damn BIG PVE bullshit 6v6,   where the gods are the whales..  there is simple salvation for this >>  just let one version of it like for the dumb whale PVE players to have fun with their op gear and create another gear balanced 6v6 for the skilled players !!! All happy!!

16 hours ago, Shushi said:

Instead of thinking what to be improved  in that damn BIG PVE bullshit 6v6,   where the gods are the whales..  there is simple salvation for this >>  just let one version of it like for the dumb whale PVE players to have fun with their op gear and create another gear balanced 6v6 for the skilled players !!! All happy!!

just make 6v6 like arena rules, but then again people will ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about sums sins wls bms fms etc...

they need to offer more modes rly id like to see diff modes with events n shit id like to see a gear 6v6 and a no gear equalized match or maby put in a system were it takes a avg ap per match and bal out the ppl that dont have it bot to much were the ppl that swiped or farmed see a diff but not so massive id like to see hp bonus just in that area alone for ppl under avg of match guildwars did this and other then nurfing my class sad life it was pretty bal after kinks got worked out and id like to see more open world pvp events maby make a new instance with peaches but were u can pvp kill mini boss's exc exc but in a way to make servers = not just a bot farm i miss pvp so much i hope they fix it

Mr Robot

drunk and stoned rant

On 2017-5-22 at 7:04 PM, Rachefluch said:

WHAT HAS TO BE CHANGED DRASTICALLY:

1. You got a gear system for showing gamers: with which kind of equipment they are able to play on which kind of dungeon:

IMPORTANT: Sort players by GEAR and NOT by initial ranking!!!

So, let me just buy a Ivorymoon weapon stage 1 and go to 6vs6

• 1 month later...

If you would do that, there is two possibilities:

1. someone may report you and disqualify you for inproper behavior for a certain or uncertain amount of time, youll lose ranking etc.

2. your weapon may be locked for as long as you are in the same 6v6 and youll be forced to play with that ivory weapon!

Simply introduce a gear point system

Higher gear takes more points, you have a limited amount of points until you get classified into a higher point tier.

so whales fight whales, and if they de-gear they simply have the same gear as who they are facing.

Now you complain, there is too few people for that, well guess what, maybe more people would actually play battleground when they wouldnt get oneshot all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If they have no indentation in balancing the match making I like to see something like. If you die x amount of times in a row u will start to give less points towards the enemy team. Not only are your team behind since they have under geared players that cant fight back. But it will make it easier for people in the team with a deficit to try to win even against the odds instead of standing afk or insulting one another for playing 6v6 with no requirements to enter a battle and zero balance. 

I often see low end players insult me for having 800 - 750 ap since im a healer with most of my hm points speced into deff so i can stay alive. Most people dont know how to pvp in 6v6 so they jump in to get carried so they can earn Battle points for sitting afk or making it harder for other people to win.

36 minutes ago, Quint92 said:

I often see low end players insult me for having 800 - 750 ap since  >>>>>> im a healer <<<<<

wOOt we have a HEALER CLASS in BnS?   you mean you can heal and support the team with that, dont make dmg and survive cuz other fight for you.

If they rescue your ass you cast a heal, if CD is rdy and thats all..

Nice, hope i dont get you ever in my team, a  heal every ( enter ur CD and amount of heal here) dont help if i have to fight against 3 or more enemies while you wait for your next heal skill is up xD

13 minutes ago, Sempra said:

wOOt we have a HEALER CLASS in BnS?   you mean you can heal and support the team with that, dont make dmg and survive cuz other fight for you.

If they rescue your ass you cast a heal, if CD is rdy and thats all..

Nice, hope i dont get you ever in my team, a  heal every ( enter ur CD and amount of heal here) dont help if i have to fight against 3 or more enemies while you wait for your next heal skill is up xD

Well just becuse I can heal doesnot mean I cant fight for myself... I fight for my self most of the time outnumbered and still win.

Example is like 1 vs 2+ with kind of balanced

I can still win since im quite tanky.

Its not like my team mates fight alone I support with cc aircombo setup x2 and Burst dps.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:16 PM, Rachefluch said:

If you would do that, there is two possibilities:

1. someone may report you and disqualify you for inproper behavior for a certain or uncertain amount of time, youll lose ranking etc.

2. your weapon may be locked for as long as you are in the same 6v6 and youll be forced to play with that ivory weapon!

what you mean by your weapon might be locked

Archived