FM Soul shield question

Chronix

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, Chronix said:

Is the 8 set from MSP worth it? (70% extra dual dragon damage)

Or am I better off getting 3 pieces of xanus or even oblivion for that extra attack and or crit damage?

With the new skill update if you ask me I use Dual Dragons much more than before ,and 8set MSP gives F/M +70% damage on use so for me its around 25-35k damage more on every hit  DualDragons do, so I go full MSP.

On 5/23/2017 at 1:52 PM, Charas Blade said:

fire dps > ice dps. So it's obvious you want to have 2x dmg on inferno , which you can cast 2 times :)

Thats really questionable tbh. With the 3000% snowball BT mythic badge my snowball single hit does more dmg than the inferno, and have in mind snowball HM skill is coming really soon which will make snowball be like inferno (with the difference the 2nd snowball hit will do as much dmg as the first hit). Your dragonchar/blazing beam is not your main dmg source and in that case it doesnt benefit 100% from raven or bracelet. But on the other hand ice rain for ice build is your main dmg source (in my case since I play frost build now it does around 60-65% of my total dmg). You make the calks yourself :)

3 hours ago, NightFer said:

have in mind snowball HM skill is coming really soon

Doubt it. Any sources?

3 hours ago, NightFer said:

Your dragonchar/blazing beam is not your main dmg source

Of course blazing beam is the main dmg source in fire build. What are you talking about?

Archived