do something about AFK ppl

Fufia

Why just looks NCS Protects this ppl. ( is because most are high HM lvl donators? ) if i donate i can be aidiot?

Suggestions:

Make a serve and put all this ppl there.

Give this ppl a icon like when you buy premium so all can see.

Allows us do a list here on forum with the names of this ppl. (need vídeo or several screenshots to prove)

Ban this ppl.

Just do something this is a plague like bots and gold sellers.

I know that my English is not the best but i am sure that everyone can understand what i wrote.

I give 4 suggestions you caught 2 and say i want this....

Hmmm you try something????

Maybe put a rage meter for every rant post like yours. I have a better idea, how about a 5 - 10 min timer then, disconect. How the disconect thig works on server , let s shorten the time in a dungeon. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

This is a quick reminder that calling out players by name or posting screen shots containing names is a violation of our Code of Conduct.

If you would like to report a player for their inappropriate behavior, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you.

You can submit a ticket to Customer Support here: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us.

35 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Lots of AFKing seems to happen in Gloomdross, so that wouldn't really help.

Gloom needs a full rework, the design itself is more annoying, than 5 afk in a 6man group.

nothing unless that player has a lot of complaints against him or her with proof ( video proof )

then maybe he or she may get a generic message telling him that he or she got a warning dont know i may be wrong

But something like that does not take priority for the dev's or the support staff

and most of them (the AFK players ) are paying players with high level 50 HM 12+ from what i have seen

so more or less nothing will change just add them to the list ( block list ) and don't play with them if you see them

I observed there are two dungeons likely to have afker, gloom and lair.

gloom is too boring ("dam you snapjaw, activate the demon seal core") and lair too easy for some high lvl players such as hm13 and 14.

but surprisingly they came to live when looting. lol

2 hours ago, Passel said:

I observed there are two dungeons likely to have afker, gloom and lair.

gloom is too boring ("dam you snapjaw, activate the demon seal core") and lair too easy for some high lvl players such as hm13 and 14.

but surprisingly they came to live when looting. lol

i guess u never heard dungeon called awakened necropolis then...its same as gloom but have 3 core...and the afker love to park their char at the bridge infront the boss door

11 minutes ago, newbiez said:

i guess u never heard dungeon called awakened necropolis then...its same as gloom but have 3 core...and the afker love to park their char at the bridge infront the boss door

awakened necropolis is a good memory.....

I just quit the party and start over again, I don´t like to do the work of others. If I leave, usually a second leaves too, at the end the afker will come back and see that he is alone. Of course, you loose time and that´s only my solution if I´m pissed.

I would like one of those suggestion, make the game able to determine is the player is or not afking and put a warning or something and then kick him automatically from the party or something? Or let the other party members to vote-kick only if the player already has the warning of being afk.

Can't add a vote kick cause it's too easy to abuse. Say a player was overbidding everyone on the first few bosses now a group collectively decides to vote this player out . Or kicking low people to have their friends replace em inside of a dungeon. AP reqs are already dumb high for the difficulty of the dungeons. And damage requirements aren't really fair either especially now in later runs where one mistake can have you killed with no dragonblood to save you or maybe you getting help with a dungeon like lair and the rest of the party blows through the boss in 12 seconds with blue buff and sb. I'm hm 12 and I sometimes only put out 7 or 8% depending on how whale my party is. 

All I can say is pick your party carefully remember high stats aren't everything theres also motivation to participate.

8 hours ago, Kettesh said:

Kze problem with that is if u get overgeared ppl in ur group it will affect the rest of the groups loot

5% is not much. In lower dungeons can be changed to 3%. 

While Gloomdross is the most common place to encounter the leechers, I've had trolls afk Shrieking Caverns. Numerous times. People who want to leech will leech no matter how easy/fast the dungeon is or how complex/hard. They abuse the lack of a Vote Kick system, which we desperately need. There are easy precautions that could be put in place to decrease the potential for abusing such a system.

- no vote kicks until 2 min after 1st person enters (so the slow loaders can get in)

- need majority of voting players to agree to kick

- cannot kick while loot is in auction

- cannot kick while final boss is engaged

Would this be perfect? No. But it's a heck of a lot better than what we have. I've been playing MMOs for around 13 years now, games with vote kick and those without. And in 13 years, the number of times I can recall being unfairly kicked from a dungeon after entering is one. One time. Now ask me the number of afks, trolls, and horrible players I've had to carry in games without a Vote Kick system. Probably hundreds. I'd say with a well designed Vote Kick system, the vast majority of players would see their QoL improved, and only the leeches would suffer.

I met with 2 players afk with high gears. One with stage 6 raven all complete stage 10 from famous clan, the other is stage 3 if I'm not wrong.

And many many more.

Bad things happened in F8 and need to be prepared for the heartbreaking mode on.

17 hours ago, Passel said:

awakened necropolis is a good memory.....

its like nightmare memory to me...i'll remember need to run from core to core since 1 afk at the middle bridge and other 2 that guard the core is low hm/ap members...everytime seeing gloom and necro on daily challenge list make me sigh deeply...xD

Just curious why this game give "kick" power to raid/alliance leader (not even "vote kick"), but not in normal 6m party leader? 

It happened once that in a DKV 24m dungeon, a HM7 player, who was an alliance leader, kicked someone (non-afker, but low level (HM6?) and helped clear the sub-bosses) right before starting main boss and recruited his/her own clan member. Some people asked "why" in the alliance chat and of course it was completely ignored and started the boss right away. 

Yes, we could put the player in block list, but what is the point? It is most likely just an alt anyways.

Similar thing can happen to normal 6m dungeon party. However, the dungeon is a lot shorter compare to the 24m dungeon. If people got kicked unfairly, they can just put the leader in their block list and never run any dungeons with him/her again in the future. Then, they can quickly re-run the same dungeon with another group. At least, I truly believe that the number of these "bad" players would be far less than the number of afkers in the block list. No one wants their names to be marked as "bad" players unless they never have to PUG in F8 again in their life. Every month, I have to clear my block list because it always gets full so fast.

Direct kick power similar to alliance is not good. However, vote kick should be implemented in the dungeon runs. At least it requires rest of the members in the same party to active kick a person. What are the chances that 5 members in the same party are all friends or from same clan to abuse this vote kick function? What are the chances to meet afkers in gloom/lair/necro dungeon?

i said it before...why we cant have the same system like when we kick the offline player from party? its simple...make others pt members vote for the afkers and he will get kicked...im never see 5 members are friend/same clan...usually just 2-3 members..chance to meet afkers in these dungeon? EVERYDAY

Archived