Frost/Ice PvE Rotation Patch 3.0

Leroy

Pretty much this, yes. You should add that the rotation depends on your used gear. In the video you are using a bad combination of gear.

If you dont use the frostball badge (which reduces coldsnap cooldown on frostball) you dont use BT ss but MSP 8. This way you never uses frostball in your rotation because the damage will be lower than glacial beam.

Your rotation is correct if you use the frostball mystic badge (+3000% damage within cold snap).

that level of mastery is incredible :o

this'll help alot of newbies/people who want to try frost out. i've seen too many people using lb+rb+2 on coldsnap unfortunately :/ 

too bad i have too high ping for frost, my stance control is garbage because of it D: this looks like a lot of fun ;-;

nice vid, keep it up!

On 5/22/2017 at 5:20 AM, Zedonia said:

Pretty much this, yes. You should add that the rotation depends on your used gear. In the video you are using a bad combination of gear.

If you dont use the frostball badge (which reduces coldsnap cooldown on frostball) you dont use BT ss but MSP 8. This way you never uses frostball in your rotation because the damage will be lower than glacial beam.

Your rotation is correct if you use the frostball mystic badge (+3000% damage within cold snap).

Sugoi. Thanks for the constructive comment on the gear setup. It totally slipped my mind with the optimization of soul shields (considering how I've been so accustomed to Flame spec with 5 set BT), which explains the use of Snowball (3 set BT) since it has a higher potency compared Glacial Beam (when Bracelet isn't procced). 8 set MSP with boosted Dual Dragons looks to be the better choice for Magnum Soul Badge and Revelation Mystic Badge combo. Although, with the Soul Badge fusion, Snowball will eventually become part of the rotation regardless of the Mystic Badge choice.

• 1 month later...

Archived