Servers-Cash Store

eriniy

Hello.I am returning players.I was primium player.Payed over 300 EU and stoped play.Now ı can buy anyting for upgrade my wepons etc with credit card.

Soo this is good for me or not?I have  money for buy what I want.My AP was 551 after first login today.Now 751 and need 9 flover for upgrade my wepon only.

I can buy from cash store after ?You chanced game too much.Now its pay to win.More pay =better items.Do you know some games pay to play never give items like this and they have 35 milion active player?Free to play but pay to win games always die.I know becouse ı played tera now they have 2 server only.I can understood addning new stırys and maps game but are you sure about it?You tested it and you have server machines for good play?Why we have always have dc in new areas?Why we have always lag in new areas?OK we have events and many player in this areas.Fine.Explain this to me.Whe we dont have lagg before when player number higer in old maps?

Dont understood me wrong but your company doing wrong.No bodys wana pay for game he cant stay in.Have good servers we stay you dont have who cares?There is many other online game.

Few days before I uninstaled game.I buyed new PC and I thing maybe my old PC reason for have lags and dc.Well 64 gb ram,8 gb video card new model gaming pc.Never having lost connection or dc in other games.Sorry I am lying 1 time I haved in 3 month.OK I started again.I joined one guild and did new story liine some dungeons etc.I have 4 time dc in new maps today for event.Many time my game frezed.I cant able to finish event wuest becouse of crashs like before every time you add new areas.I am playing new game and for play you must pay.All accounts must pay.I buyed 3 account and in game items whic is only cosmetics.I buyed over 500 item.This means I payed 650 EU in total with accounts.

I never have lag,ıts work in my old and new pc but have better grafics than this game.I never have dc.Company dong realy good.You know we dont need buy new accounts but we buying?

They have active 35.000.000 player.

They are rich company.Difrent game difrent company.You still have game money sellers and hackers in game.I realy love this game but you kiling it now.Why you aded item for 50 lvl?

Why you chanced game pay to win..If players pay money having better items.You dont know rich players never play games like this?I am rich.I  will not pay for this game  again.

1-Game always have hackers.Spammers.

2-Game aways have lag and we always have DC.Some hackers can make you dc in pvp too.

3-Game is pay to win now whic means there is no meaning of enter dungeons or lvling.

4-Before game like always farm and wait new pach and farm again.When we  have max item lvl and you adding new items we again farm.Now pay to win soo if we pay now you will add new items and we will pay again.Its like circle you will do this until no one plays.

5-Your servers not good,game have many bugs and you dont do anyting about it.

I just like game style.Not your company or your company policy.For me you fooling us.I hope you chance your company CEO and find new one.Just thing about this.

Who will pay for game  cant play?Me nop.Look other game companys who dying who have many player.

I found funny movie for all who think BnS is Pay2Win:

[Removed due to language violation - PhoenixMitra]

True ppl which dont buy in cash shop upgrade gear longer and dont create character lvl 50 from the verry begining, but that doesnt mean they dont have skill to beat cash shop players. Onyly item which give true advantage is Premium membership (bonus gold from killing mobs) but you still can get it from players (send message on chat), or subscribe newslater. Once in a while then give bonus membership codes for all who subscribe.

BnS has a paywall. You wont find a popular mmorpg that is not these days.  They all have paywalls.  While some have said in their live streams the latest gear or the latest raid gear is only purchasable with game or raid currency, and older gear can be bought with gold or platinum and or game currency. RNG boxes are popular with these games, its a gamble if you get anything worth the money. Those dots and pixels are not real outside the game. You have to determine what is valuable to you, to justify the actual cost. If the customer does not buy (x product) the game will modify (x product) in hopes of bringing in a greater cash flow. 

I think BnS relies too heavily on their players on spending real money too much. In the beginning I didn't mind spending 20 dollars every now and again. We are going to see another trove where people will be required to spend $10-$15 dollars to unlock max slots. Over the course of the event people will spend $50-$75 or more. I dont mind supporting a game I like, spending $100.00 or more a month is unrealistic, unsustainable. I have other real needs for my money.

1 hour ago, Saksoy said:

Does anyone know the name of the tune that starts at 8:10 on the video above? Sounds familiar but cant figure it out.

the music is named EMIYA from fate stay night(anime on the video) it has to manny versions to name them all.

On topic yeah beat a cash user whit skill is possible you can in this game because its based on fast reactions/mind game, but the real truth is those whit gear beyond paywall raven/true soul will have the upper hand on damage one mistake and you are done for only if we talk of Battlegrounds/open world pvp both are kinda death since pvp is gear equalized i will say all depend how well you play the character and how broken the opponent class is

5 hours ago, Fieryfly said:

We are going to see another trove where people will be required to spend $10-$15 dollars to unlock max slots. Over the course of the event people will spend $50-$75 or more. I dont mind supporting a game I like, spending $100.00 or more a month is unrealistic, unsustainable. I have other real needs for my money.

You'll see people posting videos on Youtube opening 5000, 10000 or 100000 keys in a row by then.

"Onyly item which give true advantage is Premium membership"

Are you sure we're talking about the same game ?

What makes whales the winners is :

1. Trove

2. Events

3. They can actually buy gold

4. They have the ap they need to grind every single dungeons out there, so they get more gold.

You can't deny the fact that BnS is P2W, since the only way to catch up to whales is by going back in time to when the game got launched in NA/EU and grind as much as you can everyday, not wasting your gold.

And by the way, the best thing about premium membership isn't the extra gold when you kill a mob, this bonus is kind of useless tbh :p

3 hours ago, Moonstruck said:

What makes whales the winners is :

1. Trove

2. Events

3. They can actually buy gold

4. They have the ap they need to grind every single dungeons out there, so they get more gold.

Ad.1. i dont known what you mean by "trove". Bonus spin, bonus gold, or what? Becouse i dont see ANY bonus items which they got in game just becouse they buy some item (they got Hcoin, which you can get without using real cash).

Ad.2. most event cash shop items can be get via Hcoin, not onyly NCcoin. Just use venture token, or sell some gold to obtain it. True current corrency is shity (1:4), but its mostly becouse of bots spam which make it lower and lower every day.

Ad.3. yes they can, but what it give them in Arena, or longer game? You can get this gold without wasting your money. I didnt spend even 1 euro on this game, and have gold to buy everything i wanna.

Ad.4. its not like they can buy AP. they can buy craft items, lvl up, bonuses, etc. They have limited AP too just like you. You can get same AP just by working on it a little.

You can't deny the fact that BnS is P2W,

I can deny whenever i wanna :)

But lets be serious: P2W game is game which allow players to buy some OP items which cant be obtain diffrent way than via cash shop, and make player which have this almost immortal vs F2P player. You dont have and thing like this in BnS. Almost every item from cash shop can be get via game currency or via Hcoin(which is kinda game currency too).

And by the way, the best thing about premium membership isn't the extra gold when you kill a mob, this bonus is kind of useless tbh :p

well... as for me its one of the best bonuses, becouse:

- Wardrobe Deposit: I dont rly need it, and im afraid that i forgot to loose some space in inventory before PM gonna end

- Daily Dash Additional Spin and Bonus Squares: This one is preatty good bonus, which allow you to get more items from spins, but even without them its ok.

- Login Queue Priority: rly? is this needed in this days? USSLESS

- Premium Membership Icon: someone need this icon? becouse i dont.

- Class-Specific Dazzling Windwalk: This looks cool, but is this as good as bonus gold?

- Increased XP Earned from Combat Daily Quests, Field Quests, Arena, Battlegrounds (10-30%): well this one can be compared to bonus gold but onyly till you get some rly high lvl, becouse then you dont even see diffrances

- Increased Gathering and Crafting XP: At this point of game every player have MAX lvl of crafting and gethering. At least i think so.

- Increased Gold Earned from Combat: for me best benefit. in few moments you cand get tons of gold just by killing mobs. Lets add you get bonus gold even when your party members kill enemy too, so you can just do some dungeon where you get tons of gold by loot, and mobs.

- Increased Gold Earned from Daily and Field Quests: next bonus gold. 2nd (or 3rd) best bonus for me.

- Increased Zen Beans and Battle Points: its kinda like 2 up there but for PvP. Still i prefere gold bonus, becouse i can farm beans fast even without this.

- Increased Celestial Peaches: look up there.

- Extra Hongmoon Coins from Combining: i dont rly combine too much so...

- Reduced Weapon Evolution and Breakthrough Fees: you get bonus onyly from Rank 4 so you need to put tons of Hcoin/NCcoin into raise your PM lvl, and even then without gold reducing cost dont give anything. still bonus gold is better.

- Reduced Marketplace Commission Fees: when you look what reduct it give at which rank (10-10-10-25-25-25-25-25-50-50) you see its not so big, and even without it fee isnt so big.

- Reduced Weapon Glamour Fees: I think you use ths option 1-2 times in game, max so... kinda usless

- Increased Marketplace Sell Slots: this basic 10 place are enought for me. dunno about others.

- Increased Currency Exchange Sell Slots: in this days Currency Exchange is BS, but stil: how many times you plan to sell gold per day?

- Faster Chi Recovery: for me totaly USLESS. I almost dont die, and even when i do 20 sec is enoght to chi rcovery.

- Windstride Cooldown: rly? cant w8 180s between teleportation? especially you do something between so its not even 180.

- Exclusive Tab in Dragon Express: you have there onyly few items, and most of them arent so good.

- Sell Items on Dragon Express: kinda usless bonus. you need rank 4, and you can sell items in every other shop without this.

- Remote Storage Access: usless for me. i can TP to some storage instead of raise my Premium rank till rank 9.

- Hongmoon Store Discount On Select Items: ok. here you have rly good bonus but ONYLY if you buy in hongmoon store(cash shop). so for me usless.

as you can see i dont need/use most of bonuses.

And personally i dont see point of buying max lvl character (lvl50 start) and full gear upgrade at the beginning. whats the point of this, and wheres the fun. For me MMO is about struggle to get stronger than anyone with player skills, reaction speed and trying again and again till you get succusfull, not by "POWER OF WALLET". Diffrent way its just going eassy way without any fun.

Okay, so you must have everything maxed out, right ? Since you've got money to huy everything you want ?

Also, troves are the events where you can get buy keys to open a chest and get gems or other OP things. Fact is, in the last trove, you could only buy 20 keys a day with HM coins, while you could buy any amount with NCoins.

To add to this, premium rank 4 can easily be achieved if you trade gold for HMCoins, and the evolution discount makes you save more gold than you'll ever get buy grinding those mobs with the bonus from premium.

And let's not forget about the fact that the gold you get from dungeons is mostly by getting items and getting dailies done. However, selling your stuff on the faction chat isn't always an option, so you'll need to use the marketplace.

There, we have the tax discount from premium, which more often than not, makes you save more gold than what you get while grinding those mobs inside the dungeon. Also, I am crafting 4 Purification Jar a day, which makes this tax discount even more interesting.

Currently, I don't think anyone is at HM20 (at least there's no F2P at HM20), so the 30% exp boost is way better than the 2 copper per mobs killed...

Finally, unless you started when BnS got released in NA/EU, there's no way for you to actually max your gears (and even then, it's not easy).

And let's take a sec to talk about the duelist bundle... Just how much time do you think it saves you from grinding arena without your HM Skills ? Even in arena, there's an advantage for whales, since they can start and master their skills faster. However, F2P can be as good as P2W (if not better) in arena, so I'll give you that.

Archived