Forums

Give us more way to get boxes, we can only open 9/day anyways.

raiklock

We are already gated by 9 keys a key DOESN'T matter what we do.

6x keys from F10.

3x keys from daily challenge.

To get those 9 boxes takes quite some time, farming it like crazy on my Warlock killing mobs very fast and killing the bosses, took me around 2.5hours to get those 9 boxes.

I'm on vacations so I don't care about the time I spend farming it, but if I wasn't then i'd be getting ~3 boxes a day max because it requires so much time and having to deal with RNG on mobs is just pure cancer. 

As I said, I MYSELF have the time to farm the stuff today but many people doesn't have that time.

Just give us a box every 1k peach and you'll see people farming Basin like crazy. 

3 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

9 boxes = 9 bosses in cel basin.

if you have all the time of the world  because bosses dont spawn peer kill or someting they have a fixed timer wich make them a big burden if you play like say 2/3 hrs peer day, besides if you miss one boss you have to wait another. Yeah killing mobs on basing have chances of droping the box but hey i only seen 2 boxes killing 2 hrs, the only who benefit from the mob way are whales whit a huge  ap and fast killing rating.

People posted great ideas like this one wich is on my view how the event should have been, buy normal chest whit peaches because as the OP stated you have 9/3 daily keys even if you have 1.000.000 chest you still need KEYS and the special chest should be only in bosses so if someone want to sit their asses on basing waiting like forever for a chance of that box leave them be but people who have lees time could just farm peachs and  buy 9 box ¡hurray everybody will be happy!

28 minutes ago, Arkdain said:

if you have all the time of the world  because bosses dont spawn peer kill or someting they have a fixed timer wich make them a big burden if you play like say 2/3 hrs peer day, besides if you miss one boss you have to wait another. Yeah killing mobs on basing have chances of droping the box but hey i only seen 2 boxes killing 2 hrs, the only who benefit from the mob way are whales whit a huge  ap and fast killing rating.

People posted great ideas like this one wich is on my view how the event should have been, buy normal chest whit peaches because as the OP stated you have 9/3 daily keys even if you have 1.000.000 chest you still need KEYS and the special chest should be only in bosses so if someone want to sit their asses on basing waiting like forever for a chance of that box leave them be but people who have lees time could just farm peachs and  buy 9 box ¡hurray everybody will be happy!

9 bosses = 30 min x 9 = 270min = 4,5 hours. 

if you play 2/3 hours a day thus you can reach (if you area only in basin) 6 boxes (3 hours)

2 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

9 bosses = 30 min x 9 = 270min = 4,5 hours. 

if you play 2/3 hours a day thus you can reach (if you area only in basin) 6 boxes (3 hours)

Each boss takes 43 minutes to spawn at minimum. Might take longer after server maintenance until people do enough peach quests to bring them back to 43 minutes again. So 2h30 = 150 minutes = 3 bosses only.

But well, you hunt basin bosses for:

-100% normal box.

-Chance for special box.

If your aim is the first just for the fruit, I suggest you doing peach quests instead while waiting for the bosses. Mobs have a fairly good chance to drop normal boxes.

The people who dont have time get less boxes, that's it. Farming the boxes is easy enough. And btw. for what do you need 9 boxes every day? With 6/day you can get the big gem using only 1 character. If you want the outfit, just collect some more. There is no need to increase the amount of boxes.

Archived