BM (RMB)Dragon tongue suddenly slow again just like before the stratus patch?

BabyLyn

Now this might just be "bug"(or porpousely done?) after maintenince. Thats why putting it out there.

You know for being company and community that people/player look up to and trust as a community when
playing your game. 
We player works hard on their gears. And suddenly you make such sneaky changes and think people wouldnt
notice? The Blademasters (RMB)dragon tongue damage was lowered abit after stratus patch by compensating
it with faster atk speed ofcourse during its rotation. 
But why is it that after the May 17 patch the atkspeed seems to be bit slower now?
If bit slower again then add back that higher damage effect it has then before stratus.
And not suddenly take both changes and think we players wouldnt notice this. 
From live stream and youtube video review this has been confirmed by people, before and after stratus. And now after May 17 maintenice. 
Even with people playing with lowest ms has suddenly noticed and confirmed these changes after May 17. 

As melee atk that only have max reach of 3meter(when will the new item/skill that makes so using tab give DT further reach than 3m for few seconds?) is already hard enough to keep the dps on etc. also high risk nearby boss/enemy the atk gets suddenly interrupted or slowed as well seing as BM need block/iframe time to time vs unrivaled/ranged class like FM that how low-mid-high atk they have. They can always give out burst&constant damage from far reach safetly without any interruptions or so. So how many disadvatange do we as Melee/class already have? Which seems to be so far broken adding this more to the junk pile of melee disadvantage: slower DT again(just like before stratus-patch). 

Not only have you lowered the changes for moonstone(again), first only drops on weekend, and now by making some of item bound and only few unbound appears which be much harder for people to try get some gold during weekend event because of the low RNG unbound moonstone appearing.
Seriously fix this because each maintenice there seems to be som pattern that suddenly changes without your announcement and even we can notice it clearly as bright day!

I know your just trying to do some bussiness on your side as well. But there so many other ways like some of sale now. And why not have some PREMIUM VIP 30, 60, 90days like -30-40% discount when log in visiting your side buying etc. There also me much easier if you put Some VIP event THAT can NEVER be WISH/GIFTED. Which in a way aviod any scam, only way tey can buy is 1st buying ncoin example 11USD for 30days so discount 30% that be 7-8USB and reflect it on each ncoin-card global are already for example sold 400, 800 cards etc. I think this could work really well these 30-90cards will only appear in 2-4week each month of event. And making it ungifted or unwished can only make people buy it. By buying ncoin codes to their account/games directly. And it cannot be bought by HM coins so no gold on this side ither to trade for. Maybe you can have 7days prem card with HM coin but still un-wish/gift still avoid any scam from selling side. Only way can trade HM coin from F9.

That would be nice seeing that alot of people farming at Basin. And some prem benifit like having discount for other items great items from peach farming.
BUT NEVER EVER MAKE SOME SNEAKY CHANGES that effect our over dps/dmg. Because that would be like contradicting and stealing (or even when we buying mats for ncoin/aka real money) the people put time and effort to get there. That would be itself going against your own policy. And would look like a real SCAM from NCSOFT side.
-
Because whats the reason then when we put our effort to change and better our own gears then? when you suddenly make these sneaky changes after maintenince? That just absurt!

This might be a ping issue since players with a ping above constant 100+ dont benefit from the faster casting speed and can thus lose quiet a lot of damage.

But yeah, i also feel like my dt speed is really slow, often i cant get more than 5 dt out of one tab and cant fully use my dps potential. I am at 892 ap with 259% crit dmg and when running dungeons in hard mode i am usually on the last spot in the dps meter because of this issue.

I really hope they will make BM more ping friendly soon.

4 hours ago, Septy said:

DEpghjr.jpg

Rename needed from Blade Master to RMB Master

So then shall we rename Blade Dancer to Immunity Dancer ? Warlock to airborne killer ? Kung Fu Master for Counter Machine ? Summoner for Easy Low-level Gold ? Sins for John Cena ?

13 hours ago, Moonstruck said:

So then shall we rename Blade Dancer to Immunity Dancer ? Warlock to airborne killer ? Kung Fu Master for Counter Machine ? Summoner for Easy Low-level Gold ? Sins for John Cena ?

Sins? What is sins? Never saw one :D

Anyhow, ontopic - late night when the traffic in Europe is low overall, dragontongue casts super fast, so as far as I can tell the issue is lag related.

10 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Sins? What is sins? Never saw one :D

Anyhow, ontopic - late night when the traffic in Europe is low overall, dragontongue casts super fast, so as far as I can tell the issue is lag related.

Thx for reply Massive. In anycase dont rly need to go any futher seeing as it connection ingame engine, can just read. The topic off this and furthest development and improvement on ncsoft game/engine. Hopefully lies in future improvment. Since it old game and now uses even 64bit we wish it would take even less resource to modern mid-high cpu/gpu and still remain stable and fast.

Dont really think so about ms/lag. Because even when checking tracert it even as it should be no problem. From 20 25 30 m s. Which as sld be in t reg for max smooth exp.

When playing other mmo fast phaced game everything seems to be fast and smooth there in reaction or atk wise in comparations.

So there is no problem there too and it out rules any hardwire or as it is as well and updates win+gpu etc. and connection via speedtest shows max and well. The problem here is kinda ingame ingine(well nothing new there) but each time u push for example button at LMB/RMB u see dark spin(that very fast after each push) after stratus it was very fast as it should be not effecting anything else in overall. But botton pushed now seems to have a bit letancy. But after my friend playing on did video/stream to record his run at twitch. Even without streaming and only used mushin doll there was a slight different that can effect the atk in long run while also moving. Instead of usually able to spam/atk without problem the dark spin speed seems to be halved. The impact of this is bad in long run. If skills says instant then it should be instant even in milisec. This isnt good since it effect at 6v6 and even pvp tourn or raid(specially when future event becomes most and alot of 24man raid then its important to have stable ingame ingine as well fast stable servers. In end our main course of game that important to us than our char actions. Dps even wieght of speed/reaction matters as well. People even among people in reddit wouldnt post these there wasnt something off. Which hope there be some improvment on ingame engine future stability. In the end still doesnt explain why suddenly become bit slower if it worked so well as intended to be after stratus patch in compensation for the weaker DT(which hopefully we not cheated by now and they'll fix by this sudden change of ingame slower letancy)since after 17 May maint...

Archived