SIGRO

[Trove] What items gonna be in Trove this time ?

SIGRO   

Any one know about the new things will be in the New Trove Event ?

Some of my friends send that to me and said that probably will be the new Trove's things, so any one know any thing about that ?

O5Cx0H0r.jpg

Liene   

I doubt they will put the legendary bracelet on the trove so fast. Those people who worked day and night for it will rage.

Ayuki   

Sorry for the silly question but: Which trove are you guys talking about? I dont see anything Ingame and cant find any Post about a new Trove. Only thing i see are postings on reddit and here in forum. 

Can you show me when/how/what? :)

NineArt   
31 minutes ago, Ayuki said:

Sorry for the silly question but: Which trove are you guys talking about? I dont see anything Ingame and cant find any Post about a new Trove. Only thing i see are postings on reddit and here in forum. 

Can you show me when/how/what? :)

This is what the trove is 

LiriC   

Damn.. that's a bit expensive if you look at it...

Let's say you would want to add some money in all that.. is it worth it tho ?   Because I'm really looking to think about this and might make my own topic when the official numbers come out.

So let's think about it for the people that are looking to spend the money

So your looking at 1200 NC ( 12$ ) .. just to unlock all the slots..   alright.. well I would say it's worth it since you get a lot more chances... right ? And I've been looking at the drops from this video and from others.. you never get anything good from the first 2 slots .. I mean.. all the good stuff is more or less after the 3 or 4 row.

And then your looking at x50 at 2450  ( 32$ ) and x100 at 4900 ( 62$ )  ... so that's what..    44$ if you get the slots and 50.. and 74 if you get x100. and let's add that you will be wasting around 500 gold on this.

So people that maybe don't have the gold, you better start saving for it.

Is it all worth it ?   Looking at what he got.. well he got the good stuff at around what.. 90 keys... auch. luck ?  bad luck ?  worth the money ? better of to just unlock the slots and wait for the reset or not.. worth to add some keys ?

Is there any chance you can get free keys ?  maybe from the daily challenge ?  Or .. I don't know..  or you have to buy them 100%.... this is my first time on this trove event.

Kimki   
5 hours ago, SIGRO said:

Any one know about the new things will be in the New Trove Event ?

Some of my friends send that to me and said that probably will be the new Trove's things, so any one know any thing about that ?

I honestly doubt that it will be content of a new trove.
For one.. I don't even want to assume how hard people gonna rage if they put bracelet into it.
Same for other legendary draken acc and legendary ss (tho msp ss.. hmm).
Some of those items I've never seen before (broken key and other legendary thing and some others).
For gold coin we have no use yet. And rest is pretty much meh..

I expect same content as before with maybe new outfits/pets added.

Malign   

In general trove is considered a good investment, but only if you're willing to hold onto some of the items you get since everything in the market is about to sink in price. The best thing you can do is go into a trove event with a lot of gold and run the ENTIRE purple train since they will give you constant gold not affected by market values allowing you to invest in upgrade materials. If you plan to upgrade now is the time (once it's released). Keep in mind we get 1 trove per season so 4 per year. Bets selling time is normally about 2 months after the previous trove. Be smart about it.

59 minutes ago, LiriC said:

Damn.. that's a bit expensive if you look at it...

Let's say you would want to add some money in all that.. is it worth it tho ?   Because I'm really looking to think about this and might make my own topic when the official numbers come out.

So let's think about it for the people that are looking to spend the money

So your looking at 1200 NC ( 12$ ) .. just to unlock all the slots..   alright.. well I would say it's worth it since you get a lot more chances... right ? And I've been looking at the drops from this video and from others.. you never get anything good from the first 2 slots .. I mean.. all the good stuff is more or less after the 3 or 4 row.

And then your looking at x50 at 2450  ( 32$ ) and x100 at 4900 ( 62$ )  ... so that's what..    44$ if you get the slots and 50.. and 74 if you get x100. and let's add that you will be wasting around 500 gold on this.

So people that maybe don't have the gold, you better start saving for it.

Is it all worth it ?   Looking at what he got.. well he got the good stuff at around what.. 90 keys... auch. luck ?  bad luck ?  worth the money ? better of to just unlock the slots and wait for the reset or not.. worth to add some keys ?

Is there any chance you can get free keys ?  maybe from the daily challenge ?  Or .. I don't know..  or you have to buy them 100%.... this is my first time on this trove event.

Every character lv36+ gets an attempt to Trove per day.

All starts with two Trove slots. You can expand with Trove Slot Expansion in both HMcoins and Ncoins

If you buy Trove keys with HMcoins, there is a daily limit, and there is no discounted bulk. No limit if you buy with Ncoin, and there is bulk-buying for cheaper prices. No other way to get extra keys.

When you use a Key, a list of item will appear and you can only get one. You need to pay in-game gold to get the item you want. If you have 5g and you want that 100g item... well, tough luck. Use another key/wait for server daily reset will refresh the list.

If you want to play this, either in gold or in money, buy full slots for only one character and spam keys. Log in each characters lv37+ daily to use their daily keys. Maybe you will get something good. maybe not.

Suna   

Probably same kind of stuff that previous troves, but new outfits and some new items like xanos discs etc.

4 hours ago, Suna said:

Probably same kind of stuff that previous troves, but new outfits and some new items like xanos discs etc.

This

Some items from the newer content(Xanos discs, forging orbs, etc) would be my guess maybe even EC SS.

KzE   

Got 0 crits on 4 characters last trove, so i dont really care :D

Kellin   

Late winter trove was disappointing spend so much money and they nerf the prices 2 weeks after

Fieryfly   

If this Trove happens, it better be pretty spectacular.. otherwise its doubtful anyone will spend like the last Trove.. Im pretty burned out of the Troves.. offer us something different, this paywall is really getting tiresome.. Its quite unlikely I will spend anything on this Trove.

Our current strongest weapon is raven stage 6 and riftwalk/dawnforged stage 3 so I'm sure they will put in the mats like raven king soul, raven king feathers, xanos disc, forging orb, void fragment, empyrean spirit charm, legendary elements/jewels, SPTS, brilliant/sparkling heptagonal gems, unreleased F3 outfits e.g Yura hair maybe, legendary draken belt/earring/necklace/ring (no bracelet yet coz it's still new content), yunsang beads, purple weapon box (Xanos/Acrimor/Tiger/Twisted/Oblivion/Accursed etc), brilliant silverfrost key, msp purple flowers and so on.

Now the real question is "Do they dare to put main material for raven weapon in the trove?" The main material I'm talking about is like Raven King Energy (fm/summoner/warlock raven weapon mats) which ppl bid from 5k to 10k. Because players who didnt even finish BT raid can have the access to raven weapon. Previous winter trove, they did release raven king feathers but players cant exchange the BT soul shield from the merchant if they didnt unlock BT achivement yet.

Edited by Divine Retribution

Most people should just skip this trove. The trove after this is when you wana go wild.  The tove after this will have stuff from the julia raid and other mats. It will similar to the tove after BT.