Stuck gear wise

Rexyz

I have a small problem. im an fm who cant go to BT. the days the usual BT runs occur are friday saturday and sunday, in which all all 3 days i work late. i will get the raven mat thanks to a clan that was selling it. But as it goes for the Raven accessories. no one sells them well atleast the fire ones, i know cause there are mass. and i cant attend the days the main Bt raids happen on my server. Rt now i am a 935 FM that hits around 53k max with out buffs. with maxed Baleful weapon with legedary ring and necklace stage 6 with legendary braclet stage 10 along with acrimor earring stage 10 and stage 7 soul. i also have xanos ss 3 pieces and 5 pieces of MSP SS My question is what would u do if u were in the same position as me and wanted to keep up on end game gear. Are there any recommendations i can do to keep up with the mass? RT now im on server group 2 old man choo

Are there really no groups that raid outside the weekends? Maybe even buy a run. Or go Rift/Dawn-path. 

Try working on getting a bracelet for the time being, this should up your dps too.

there are ones that are selling but none of em are selling the accessories i got one thats selling me the energy tho. idk what to go about the accesories and the ones i need are the fire elemental ones.

7 hours ago, Rexyz said:

there are ones that are selling but none of em are selling the accessories i got one thats selling me the energy tho. idk what to go about the accesories and the ones i need are the fire elemental ones.

Just a question. How can you buy the raven mats, such as energy? As far as I know, they are non-tradable. Also, since you said you don't have time to join BT raid on weekend, are you managed to get someone to grab the other 22 people to just do the raid on your schedule and grab the gold from you? Also, I thought it is RNG drop for raven mats. It is 1/3 chance to drop it on 3rd boss and last boss.

well from 2 runs ive been in so far, that i bought from a clan that does them on wednesdays, they only have some ss and weapon mats open. Inside after u do a boss u the leader the gold and then the leader transfers the material to u. after a boss the drops come up into a bid hall menu where the leader can distribute it out. but so far i havent found anyone who are selling the fire accesories. I have the tiger braclet lvl 10 tho. but idk what to do about my earring and ring.

7 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Just a question. How can you buy the raven mats, such as energy? As far as I know, they are non-tradable. Also, since you said you don't have time to join BT raid on weekend, are you managed to get someone to grab the other 22 people to just do the raid on your schedule and grab the gold from you? Also, I thought it is RNG drop for raven mats. It is 1/3 chance to drop it on 3rd boss and last boss.

On 5/20/2017 at 10:04 PM, Rexyz said:

well from 2 runs ive been in so far, that i bought from a clan that does them on wednesdays, they only have some ss and weapon mats open. Inside after u do a boss u the leader the gold and then the leader transfers the material to u. after a boss the drops come up into a bid hall menu where the leader can distribute it out. but so far i havent found anyone who are selling the fire accesories. I have the tiger braclet lvl 10 tho. but idk what to do about my earring and ring.

Okay, it means you still have to run the BT raids with them. That makes more sense. From your other posts, you said you didn't have time to run BT raids, so you bought the raven weapon mats and accessories. I was like "um...how can you buy them without being in the BT raids?"

Archived