shendragon710

lookinjg for yaoi character members! anime rp.

I been working on a yoai story line for my character but...i can find friends for my story to play roles but i cant find a seme to continue. is anyone interested? also my character is an adult lyn. if anyone would like to be part of some yaoi anime light rp, let me know! i would love to have more characters to adventure with and make memorable moments. i plan to make  a clan full of us!

Edited by shendragon710

about my charcter.

Screenshot_170504_037.jpg  Darren Sato 
facts:
1. grew up with his cat as an orphen boy, they would often sneak into town and still fish from the fishermen.
2. He is a very good prankster and along side his cat they make the ultimate prankster team. my character reminds me a lot of Ed from fullmetal alchemist. personality wise they talk and act the same way pretty much, just without all the seriousness Ed has.
3. in the inside he is much weaker then the strength he tries to portray on the outside when things go wrong or like when he has someone important to him walks out his life. he tries to hide his feelings with laughter and playfully teasing his friends but he always seem to do this at the wrong times...which is why people lashes out at him. its a defense mechanism that he developed when he was younger during his days alone as an orphan.
4. p.s. what i mean by weaker i mean sensitive. He is more sensitive the he leads on to be on the outside.
5. extra fact: Darren and his cat always fight over the last piece of fish remaining! but they truly are very close and put together they are unstoppable at anything they do together, rather it be pranks or kicking butts of waves of enemy, together they achieve the impossible
6. Darren and his cat argue a lot about the littlest things at times, maybe its their way of saying they love each other. no one are as close as those two.
7.biggest fear: trusting people, letting them in and being hurt by them. like the so many friends that have betrayed and used him to meet their own selfish personal gains.
8. p.s. idk why i cant get my picture to show. and yes my lyn he is half cat.

Lanthun   
5 hours ago, shendragon710 said:

i guess not :(

While I am not here as apart of interest, I am here for reassurance. Just because someone does not post within the first couple of days, does not mean there is no one interested. Some people do not read the forums everyday; some may only read it once a week, or even just once a month. Do not be disheartened, people will come around if they desire the same as you do.

Good luck!