FM crying

King Sinbad

To be honest FMs are strong as they were before. Yes some skills got changed or even removed but the class is everything else than unplayable. What is the main problem though with the class because as much as I have played on my two FMs I see nothing wrong with them nor does multiple of my FM friends?

I hate to break this to you but the Aussies in my clan do just fine and will walk circles around the common f8 pug FM sometimes giving me a run for my money. You're either undergeared or not playing it right.

10 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

well in general FM is strong at any pvp or pve u just need to know what ya doing and your rotation 

I'm sorry to break it to you, but FMs are currently weak at PVP. I'm not saying a FM can't reach gold or even plat, but their potential in PVP is one of the lowest one out there...

12 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but FMs are currently weak at PVP. I'm not saying a FM can't reach gold or even plat, but their potential in PVP is one of the lowest one out there...

idk about that i have seen fm's in gold and in plat by the rankings, so its nor rly about the class its more about the users who uses the class and how they use it 

Fm is very good on PvE, skill revamp and new gear made it even better dps monster. 

In PvP it was trash tier since max level went to 50 after constant nerfing while boosting others, of course there are few players with godlike ping and skill who can "squeeze" the limits out of it, but it is still overall worst performance along all classes when we consider how many FM's actually play. Chloroform, best FM EU, yesterday was ranked #34 for example. FMs are second from the bottom when it comes to number of players in rank gold or above, there are only few less Soul Fighters, but we all know how many SF there are on servers. But there are some really good balance changes before us, we just need to wait till they come to EU/NA.

So don't give up, let the fire and ice be with You :)

13 hours ago, Tsuzor said:

idk about that i have seen fm's in gold and in plat by the rankings, so its nor rly about the class its more about the users who uses the class and how they use it 

Uhmm, so you quote me without reading my post ??

I clearly said "I'm not saying a FM can't reach gold or even plat" and your answer is "idk about that i have seen fm's in gold and in plat by the rankings". As I said in the post you quoted : "their potential in PVP is one of the lowest one out there..." Yes, someone who's good with FM can reach plat, but someone who's equally good with, let's say, a Warlock, will be able to get a much higher arena score than him/her.

are you talking about PVE or PVP? i play with 200ping too. in PVE the only annoying thing is the lack of stance control i.e the timing of RMB and LMB is almost impossible to get right with my ping which forces me to mash the buttons on my mouse which leads to a meh rotation.

and of course i have lower DPS due to ping, but that's a problem with every class. however i still manage to have the highest DPS in parties against people with similar or slightly higher Gear so..

in pvp i still manage to get to gold, you just need to practice basic combos and just study PVP in general. it's a lot harder with high ping, yeah, but that's also a problem for every class. 

only thing I can think of to cry about is chi bomb.

when I used it for the first time, i was like *0_0* what is that what is that!!!! then i saw the damage and i was like -_- what was that..

chi bomb looked huge ball of lighting that I made to destroy a planet but it turned out to be a beach ball.

27 minutes ago, hwalien said:

only thing I can think of to cry about is chi bomb.

when I used it for the first time, i was like *0_0* what is that what is that!!!! then i saw the damage and i was like -_- what was that..

very true

#BuffChiBomb2017

It's really funny I started as a Fm then switch it to BD now after the update I'm turning back to fm ?, and for those who says Fm is weak in pvp it depends on ur skills if u are bad at either pvp or pve  u can train hard and watch some videos about ur class and if u are still bad after all this sorry it's not the class for you try other classes, idk why ppl hate sm they are fun to play specially if u have high ping also u can try WL.

Archived