Forums

Baleful 10 vs Seraph 10 vs riftwalk 1

TJXX

I had my shadow earring on during the Seraph parse.

Decided to make the Riftwalk weapon today.  At the moment I'm thinking Dawnforged would out do the Riftwalk. Seraph parse(with shadow earring, oops ). MOmlgV2.jpg Baleful parse. abcOPL8.jpg Riftwalk parse. e58Xfaf.jpg

Riftwalk needs to be paired with legendary amulet and blackwind ss for the ultimate fury set up. You didnt make a wrong choice since you're earth, it's still too early for earth, but also a little sad that we have to rely on raid gear to be considered relevant to many of those close minded people :P

in all honesty right now Earth and Shadow are very close together, now given i am damn near maxed out, but im holding my own as earth vs other des as shadow. It really comes down to ping, and outside of near/max gear i honestly dont have much of a clue.  All these 3 were done with stage 6 raven.

My shadow w/o BT Ring or Earring

I8oOquG.jpg

Earth stage 9 ring/earring

hFWBkrW.jpg

Earth Stage 10 ring/earring (super long fight tho)

W88tXkN.jpg

On 5/19/2017 at 5:18 PM, Duriensbane said:

in all honesty right now Earth and Shadow are very close together, now given i am damn near maxed out, but im holding my own as earth vs other des as shadow. It really comes down to ping, and outside of near/max gear i honestly dont have much of a clue.  All these 3 were done with stage 6 raven.

My shadow w/o BT Ring or Earring

I8oOquG.jpg

Earth stage 9 ring/earring

hFWBkrW.jpg

Earth Stage 10 ring/earring (super long fight tho)

W88tXkN.jpg

Question about the DPS comparison. You did the tests with BT accessories for earth, but none for shadow. Wouldn't that imply that shadow has a higher potency once you do obtain those accessories?

Testing shadow without accessories vs earth with accessories seems to imply it with those DPS numbers.

Also for the test, are you factoring in the mystic badges? Shadow's mystic badge from raven feathers does quite a bit based on the details.

I currently only main earth so I can't make many statements for shadow... yet. I'll consider picking them up eventually.

I will admit that currently shadow does have a higher potential....simply because it is keeping up with my earth dps w/o any accs. Both dps tests were done with raven feather mystic badages, so that is a mute point in my opinion. I am trying to get my shadow earring before the ring becuase i use shadow for ToI and not earth. If anything ill probly never pick up shadow ring. While the current potential will be high, it is just a snap shot of the current enviorment, once VT hits and shields start comming out, Earth very well should pull ahead for low ping players.

And for the record i have recently did a turtle parse with earth that hit 132k dps. 

LQNmMcu.jpg

xLwRRjF.jpg

1020ap With Riftwalk 3

1045ap with Raven 6

now given due to stack difference and rate, they might swing widely, but in general i had good resets with both for both tests, so i only did 1 each. Raven 6 just seems to stack much faster then the riftwalk, so take it for what its worth. Would honestly say that the riftwalk one might be near its upper limit. Raven could possibly of been better.

Got all of the mystic badges recently and decided to do a comparison with my current gear.  The earth ones could possibly be slightly higher with the Yunsang badge, I haven't finished farming for it yet.  I actually usually get almost the exact same dps using the skyrift and enigma mystic badges, but the skyrift seems to have a higher max.

Skyrift mystic badge.

H6ZZtn0.jpg

Enigma mystic badge.

HiuF0ty.jpg

Pulse mystic badge.  I was at 91k dps, but I got knocked back twice during the last little bit.  OOPS!

GhEo7sa.jpg

On 5/28/2017 at 6:49 PM, Duriensbane said:

I will admit that currently shadow does have a higher potential....simply because it is keeping up with my earth dps w/o any accs. Both dps tests were done with raven feather mystic badages, so that is a mute point in my opinion. I am trying to get my shadow earring before the ring becuase i use shadow for ToI and not earth. If anything ill probly never pick up shadow ring. While the current potential will be high, it is just a snap shot of the current enviorment, once VT hits and shields start comming out, Earth very well should pull ahead for low ping players.

And for the record i have recently did a turtle parse with earth that hit 132k dps. 

LQNmMcu.jpg

Well then Angel. we seem to find each other everywhere >_>;

IGN: Nyango

I never tested the whole HM room for dps testing. Whats your ping like when going through raids?

While the training room can show the dps potential, we have to keep in mind certain fights increase our ping latency which is terrible.

avg ping while doing BT in potato mode is around 125-140.....FPS sometimes is the biggest issue since i can go from 65/70fps down to 12 or so.

But the point of seeing F12 dps is to see your personal potential. While yes, ping and fps can cause losses during raids, that gets countered by soul burn and blue buff. And while seeing your personal potential is good, its more or less to see a defined difference between sets. Like the 132k parse vs 93k parse. Just changing a weapon and shields made that big of a differance for 1 person.

On 6/3/2017 at 9:13 PM, Duriensbane said:

avg ping while doing BT in potato mode is around 125-140.....FPS sometimes is the biggest issue since i can go from 65/70fps down to 12 or so.

But the point of seeing F12 dps is to see your personal potential. While yes, ping and fps can cause losses during raids, that gets countered by soul burn and blue buff. And while seeing your personal potential is good, its more or less to see a defined difference between sets. Like the 132k parse vs 93k parse. Just changing a weapon and shields made that big of a differance for 1 person.

Ahh,yes that is true. Well, just got a shadow earring so decided to test it out.

Raven 6, Destiny Ring stage 10, Phantasm Earring stage 10, True Soul, Bracelet Tiger Stage 10, Oath Necklace Stage 10, Blue Moon and Pulse Skyrift badges, Full BT shields.

b7ad0196f49743d091c3122aff5040f7.png

98a34917fd44495393c14934fa3329c2.png

Raven 6, Tremor Ring and Seismic Earring stage 10, True Soul, Bracelet Tiger Stage 10, Oath Necklace Stage 10, Primal Force and Skyrift badges, Full BT shields. Stats below.

662abf5e7fb146a0806a1634f11836bf.pngae421edfafdc4b1b87a57faff7bcd67e.png

For earth did a few occasional double wrath mistakes. Other than that my ms moves around 100-140ms. It does mess with the rhythm ><

Judging overall though, I can only speculate that the Shadow ring additional might put shadow around 160-175k DPS consistent, but have to wait and see if I can find one. AP is a bit higher due to destiny ring for shadow.

Archived