Pvp now..

Lenoxis

There are 2 undead classes in 6vs6.. Summ and FM.

WL is broken class cuz of SB. Only retards can give such skill in PvP...but oh well.

You will see alot of people complain about FM in 1vs1 PvP....but dont pay attention. Alongside KFM , FM is the best PvP class. The only problem is that these 2 classes have high learning curve and not forgivable if you make mistakes.  Sin is not easy either but stealth make up for eventual mistakes.

FM and KFM are the also the only classes that can face Summoners on equal grounds.

Warlock definitely has the most impact on 6v6, soulburn is a massive game changer.

And teaming up with other ranged classes, air combos are just deadly as restraint-grab without even a chance at TAB escape.

Also I would pick it for being the closest to HM10. Getting the 6% heal on iframe will give you massive survivability in 6v6.

Not sure about the current state of 6v6

But according to Jaesung, FM will soon be one of the best classes in 6v6 in kr. Plus, the frost vortex mystic badge gives shadow grasp 5250% ap damage that cannot be blocked or deflected. Shadow grasp is a skill that does not need any set up, its instant and can be used to ani-cancel,has 16m range and 5m aoe and 30 seconds CD (15 if you have the vortex Soul shields)

That is insane in pvp, it is almost as strong as an ultimate skill.  

Plus the purple badge gives even more damage to your glacial beam after you use shadowgrasp (so in case there is a WL in the party that can give you awakened skill, this'll be op) 

So if you're going to invest in a FM for the future, and you're willing to learn the class inside out (or else you'll suck) then i think it'll be worth it. Atleast in the future it will

Since you think all your characters are equally viable in 6v6, even the HM 1 BM, I have to assume they are all equally not geared, have 0 hm skills upgrades, and you have no PVP experience with any class. The harsh truth is you shouldn't queue at all because you will only be feeding your enemy team while handicapping your own. 

If you are asking which class you should gear up for 6v6:

BD - very versatile in 6v6, even at low gear BDs are good at stalling and defending. 

WL - a well timed SB can make or break your team. However, any 6v6 team worth their salt will go after you and your thrall first. Unless you are good at surviving the initial burst, you will be the first one dead every game. For the people who think all a WL needs to bring to a game is SB: thrall HP is based on AP; if you have low gear your thrall will be dead before your SB goes off.

BM - well geared and skilled BMs are almost impossible to kill unless 2 or 3 people focus fire on them, good for defending or capping. Not well geared BMs are mostly useless.

FM - this class is as good as you make it. A skilled FM can stall for days and is one of the best solo defending classes. Unfortunately FM PVP has a higher learning curve than the other classes; if you can only PVE people in 6v6 you should just not queue.

Try to get your character to at least HM 10 before queuing so you can have 50 points in defence and 10 points in offence. Try to get some PVP gear because it does make a difference: even raven geared people will die in 1-2 hits in PVE gear. Lastly, try really hard to get some PVP experience (e.g. arena or sparring) so you don't do stupid things like heal enemies or hit into all their counters.

Heads up FM pvp is brutal compared to the other classes you listed. Also do nto even try to 6v6 at HM 9 or less you'll get massacred and drag your teams down. You might think i'm being elitist but i'm not. If you went into 6v6 with those kind of stats my FM would not only kill you, you could bring 4 of you and you'd still probably fail.

Any class can be good at 6v6 but here's what you'll need if you want to be even remotely successful:

-stage 1 awakened pet or higher (legendary pet or it doesnt do enough)

-HM 12 preferred (Most fo this will be put into defense)

-120k+hp (really should be 140k+ but it also depends on your classes defensive skills and regen)

-800AP+ after putting points into defense (This is also kind of on the low side, but not so low you're useless in all circumstances)

-Elemental Accessories (At least 1 since they add to your base damage. In 6v6 crit isn't worth much, base dmg rules the battle ground)

-A full 8 set of pvp specced soul shields (Start with a 3 set challenger/sparring and 5 set WWV. You'll need to win 10 games in WWV i think to buy the 5 set. Use whatever gives           you hp before that. You should have at least 20% pierce if you want to do any damage, Crit defense is super important too. If you choose FM use a BT 3 set instead of challenger)

Even with all this, If you fight a raven user expect to be murdered w/o a second thought. The raven weapon increases dmg based on elemental damage and crit defense can't block that. It's unfair, but thats where we are right now.

As for classes:

FM is great at 6v6 once you get good at using them. A well timed sb can unleash carnage (dragonchar) to the likes only the largest of whales can mitigate. We have a ton of stall in our kit and it makes us arguably one of the top 3 objective defenders right behind destroyers and sins (stealth too op in my opinion). Only play this if you're willing to put the time into learning it cause it will take time..... a lot of time. You need to get good at using you're skills at the right times cause of the long cds.

BD can be good at 6v6, but i just don't feel they're as powerful. They do a lot of damage with aerials, but that makes them vulnerable in larger fights. 1v1 they can be a nightmare to fight though. Prob a good class to steal objectives solo with.

BM are good at making my life miserable as an fm, but can be outplayed. Once again a class that can be hard to 1v1, but can deal with numbers as effectively in my opinion. Good solid and defense can make them pretty hard to kill though. Back when i 6v6 a lot 1 mistake against a BM = 50%+ of your hp evaporating in 1 sec. IDK if that got nerfed or not.

WL is good as long as youre not bad. I don't know enough about them to say how good they are, but it really comes down to the skill of the user. I've fought some bad WLs I basically made fools of. I've fought WLs who 100-0 my 167khp with 42% dmg mitigation from defense in a couple seconds of that absurd aerial combo. SB is always a nice addition.

Thanks for help
soo.. for 1v1 i really like BD and WL 
But.. when i hit some sins / kfm / bd all the time they have resist.. 
But when i play BD i have only few skils when they end i need wait and wait
Maybe some tips ? :/ 

Archived