Forums

Returning to BnS - Questions

Syanonn

Hello,

I am a returning player, I stopped playing for about a year ago and coming back with the main focus of playing through the new storyline.

I played on Yehara, but logging on the past 2 nights, it seems that it is quite deserted with barely anyone around any of the towns I have access to.

Faction chat is pretty silent - which is good that they got rid of the RMT spammers but I remember it used to be alot of chit chats there.

Only place I found players was at Soulstone Plains and it is mostly just CN clan tags and summoners with random jibberish names.

Are people converging on certain servers now or is it just I'm not in the right areas?

I don't really remember how to play so I don't mind starting over again on a new server.

And what are those server groups?

there been a server merge.

Yehara is in group 5 meaning 3 servers that are in group 5 is now merged to one.

I don't know about the server you're in but open world is mostly empty. people are doing raids, farming peaches(event) or doing instance is cross server.

faction chats are quiet unless someone asks a question or raid group is forming.  

It's not too bad or idea to start fresh since just about all the upgrade mats are given free via yellow quests.

gl & hf

21 hours ago, Syanonn said:

Hello,

I am a returning player, I stopped playing for about a year ago and coming back with the main focus of playing through the new storyline.

I played on Yehara, but logging on the past 2 nights, it seems that it is quite deserted with barely anyone around any of the towns I have access to.

Faction chat is pretty silent - which is good that they got rid of the RMT spammers but I remember it used to be alot of chit chats there.

Only place I found players was at Soulstone Plains and it is mostly just CN clan tags and summoners with random jibberish names.

Are people converging on certain servers now or is it just I'm not in the right areas?

I don't really remember how to play so I don't mind starting over again on a new server.

And what are those server groups?

Come group 6 server, what you are looking for is here. Refer to details on my clan homepage www.bnstrinityorder.wixsite.com/home we listed the 3 servers in group 6 under the join us section

Thx for replies, I decided to just continue playing my old characters for the time being, just here to enjoy the storyline/new dungeons mostly. Don't have the time to do heavy farming anymore

For gearing, where do I go from here?

6oZjyJf.png

Some people said to get Asura soulshields, and should I keep upgrading my accessories? Some people suggested to just use Pinnacle stuff.

And man... this new skill tree stuff, feels very different from before.

2 hours ago, Syanonn said:

Thx for replies, I decided to just continue playing my old characters for the time being, just here to enjoy the storyline/new dungeons mostly. Don't have the time to do heavy farming anymore

For gearing, where do I go from here?

6oZjyJf.png

Some people said to get Asura soulshields, and should I keep upgrading my accessories? Some people suggested to just use Pinnacle stuff.

And man... this new skill tree stuff, feels very different from before.

-remove your gems and salvage your weapon so you'll get the new line of weapons and then upgrade that

-finish your story mode to get mats and gold to upgrade your weapon. Don't forget to also do the khanda vihar main quests (it should be in letters it has an orange colour, you can't miss it) so you can do dawn of khanda vihar raid. Do that raid as soon as you finish all the quests. 

Important note: do not forget to take the weekly quest for the raid.  

-get the elemental earing from current event ASAP

As for the rest of your accessories, upgrade your ring to true yeti, get pinnacle necklace and pinnacle bracelet then either get pinnacle belt or upgrade your current belt to max

Note: dont throw the accessories that you'll replace for pinnacle away, you'll need them later on to salvage them for jewls. 

For ss:

-keep 357 yeti and replace the rest with asura. Then fuse them with blue crit primers from f5

-run Desolate tomb and ebondrake citadel. Replace your yeti ss with oblivion ss that your get from DT and replace asura with the SS you get from ebondrake citadel.  And ofc fuse those with crit primers as well.

-After that you want to get either full MSP set or 5msp 3 oblivion (not sure about sin) 

Once you do all of this im pretty sure you'll figure out the rest 

GLHF

Elemental earring? Is that the Peach/Fruit farming thing? I just started the peach farming.

As for SS, fusing with Primer only thing is new for me, are the green/blue crafted silverfrost primers good enough for fusing?

I see the Masterwork primers need Masterwork Primer Design, dunno how to get that, and the legendaries need the emblem from MSP which I haven't been in.

I have multiple characters with crafts, all crafts are at least level 4

Greens and blues are good enough yeah. Whatever shields you get next are only temporary anyway, except MSP which you'll hold onto until you get BT raid shields (if ever). Start collecting MSP pieces straight away and don't worry too much about the rest. 

As for the elemental earring, the purple one is a complete waste of time imo. Some people will argue, but if you upgrade your current earring to max it'll have pretty good stats and switching from that to elemental has a massive crit loss which you can't really afford until you have much better gear. The elemental is an upgrade from pinnacle I guess, because pinnacle earring is terrible, but it's not better than True Scorpion if you ask me. It also depends on which build you're running - dark or lightning. Save your peaches to get important weapon mats, badges etc. 

Ahh... well I was playing lightning sin, stay in stealth as much as possible.

But then I got tired of soloing bosses that I can't cheese thru stealth and spending whole time chasing bosses in F8 parties...

Took the easy way out and started playing my FM instead, had about the same gear as my sin, though now upgraded better than my sin.

6 hours ago, Syanonn said:

Ahh... well I was playing lightning sin, stay in stealth as much as possible.

But then I got tired of soloing bosses that I can't cheese thru stealth and spending whole time chasing bosses in F8 parties...

Took the easy way out and started playing my FM instead, had about the same gear as my sin, though now upgraded better than my sin.

Good choice if you're looking for ez pve 

Bad choice for pvp. You'll spend alot of time on the floor before getting good

Archived