Gunner/Gunslinger class

Irisdina

So they have this class in KR already. You guys think how long we need to w8 for it? and someone known which race can use it? at movie it looks like gunslinger which fight Blademaster is Gon (character is rly tall), but im not sure. In true i would LOVE to have this class for Gon, becouse its race i like most, and i think Jin have already so many classes he shouldn`t get new one (at least not personal) till other races come close to him.

50 minutes ago, Irisdina said:

So they have this class in KR already. You guys think how long we need to w8 for it? and someone known which race can use it? at movie it looks like gunslinger which fight Blademaster is Gon (character is rly tall), but im not sure. In true i would LOVE to have this class for Gon, becouse its race i like most, and i think Jin have already so many classes he shouldn`t get new one (at least not personal) till other races come close to him.

No, they DO NOT have the class in kr, not even a single gameplay video. The ONLY thing we know about the class is some skill icons and the class icon.

Where did you read or got told they already have the class in kr? How did you came to this conclusion? What's your sources?

1 hour ago, Saksoy said:

For some reason am not feeling the gunner class at all. Seems weird to me.

i dunno you do have gun wielding npc's in the game and then there is that gunner acadamy later in the story and lets not forget Soha. So i can see a gun wielding/gun slinger class eventually. 

Some conspiracy theory for you:

It's said "10th next year" in the video. The video has been published in Novemeber 2016.

It probably refers to "10th class" but it can also refer to October 2017. ;)

the 10th next year can be anything, there was a thing about 10th date that has passed already now there is this 10th month, but i thing its just 10th class next year so it can come out any given time, heck it can be even tomorrow that kr updates the test servers where gunner is in, so these theories about the 10th im not rly so sure. 

And for all who thinks that there is gunner on kr servers: there is still no information nor real patch notes from test server where gunner is in so kr doesnt have it yet and its still unknown when they will have it or when they plan to update and release the gunner. 

About EU/NA we know that we will get gunner this year with one of the big patches but before that the kr should release the gunner 1st and than prolly in like 2-3 months after kr we could see it, unless they plan the global release(that i heard but i rly dont think so it will happen). 

So there is no need to make new gunner posts even tho we have so many of em already >..> 

54 minutes ago, Kimki said:

Well.. 2017.06 it seems.
It has been posted hour ago.
Last frame of video shows that date :D
https://www.facebook.com/ncsoft.BladeAndSoul/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

Nice thats seems like legit and nice info on it, but now lets see when will they update test server for it cuz now im rly interested on gameplay. 

So i guess we will see it soon in Kr test server.

1 hour ago, Irisdina said:

im mostly intrested in which races gonna have acces to this class. Hope they allow my beloved Gon to be gunner.

By the trailer that was shown last year yin is 100% cuz in there its a yin male

12 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

By the trailer that was shown last year yin is 100% cuz in there its a yin male

whats a yin?

yun? jin? lyn?  is it the offspring of a yun and jin? a new race?

I guess theres a pretty high chance that Gunner will be Jin/Gon.

Soha(Jin) is a Gunner (no one would ever expect this I know) 

Also this pirate lady with the scar on her breasts is a gunner as well.. I think shes Gon? 

Thats why I expect Gunner to be Jin/Gon.

Don't think they will be Yun in any way. Doesn't fit at all "the gracile elf with 2 guns".. meh

Lyn.. don't know. Maybe, but Jin/Gon sounds most logical to me.

I think Poharan is Gon also (her sis (the one which trow bombs on this movie https://www.facebook.com/ncsoft.BladeAndSoul/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf ) is gon at 100% if we look how tall she is (there was some movie on YT where BM fight with with her).

But from we saw alrwady we cant look this way. Look at Jinsoyun - she was kida bladedancer, becouse she use sword and that grab (especially at story). She wasn`t Lyn.

But i hope Fesselspielchen gonna be right and Gunner will be Gon class.

And i agree with Yun doesn`t fit gunner. especially if gunner gonna have Poharan skills (and i hope he gonna have them (especially that giant guttling).

12 hours ago, Irisdina said:

I think Poharan is Gon also (her sis (the one which trow bombs on this movie https://www.facebook.com/ncsoft.BladeAndSoul/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf ) is gon at 100% if we look how tall she is (there was some movie on YT where BM fight with with her).

But from we saw alrwady we cant look this way. Look at Jinsoyun - she was kida bladedancer, becouse she use sword and that grab (especially at story). She wasn`t Lyn.

But i hope Fesselspielchen gonna be right and Gunner will be Gon class.

And i agree with Yun doesn`t fit gunner. especially if gunner gonna have Poharan skills (and i hope he gonna have them (especially that giant guttling).

both poh and the bomb npc are jins tho (u can make exact replica in creator minus the height and hair, but also npcs heights are inconsistent in game (for example in fight its bigger then when u talk to it for story quest its smaller even tho its same character))

about poh and her sis hair: its accesory. you can get IDENTICAL hair for Gon as Poh sister (bomb NPC), when other classes have a little shorter hairs. You can get it via /mod folder. And isnt Poharan Hae Mujin granddoughter? Hae Mujin is Gon, so... ofc i can be mistaken, and she can be some half jin half gon, or more jin than gon.

16 hours ago, Irisdina said:

about poh and her sis hair: its accesory. you can get IDENTICAL hair for Gon as Poh sister (bomb NPC), when other classes have a little shorter hairs. You can get it via /mod folder. And isnt Poharan Hae Mujin granddoughter? Hae Mujin is Gon, so... ofc i can be mistaken, and she can be some half jin half gon, or more jin than gon.

ik, i just said u cant get it in character creator xD hae mujin is indeed gon (character creation wise) it doesnt seem to be any rule on family and which race they are in game however @.@ oh well

On 2017-05-21 at 3:40 AM, Irisdina said:

I believe Poharan is adopted? So Hae Mujin's race is kinda irrelevant.

Archived