Soul Wardens : STS or Primers?

3 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

for a sucessful  soul warden you have to have both green thumb an tree and both soul warden and merry potters. 

As to which is better.. it really all depends on how fast you can get the materials to do the STS craft. If you have a large stock of the materials already on hand then the STS is your money maker, people always needs STS. Primers is hit and miss, they are cheap and easy to make but only sell for 1-2 g depending on which primer you make. They are good to do between collecting sts mats. 

oh i need both? i was under the impression that it was either trapper + green thumbs or trapper + tree feller

yeah im kind of lacking in terms of materials, i guess ill just craft primers until I get more mats

for a sucessful  soul warden you have to have both green thumb an tree and both soul warden and merry potters. 

As to which is better.. it really all depends on how fast you can get the materials to do the STS craft. If you have a large stock of the materials already on hand then the STS is your money maker, people always needs STS. Primers is hit and miss, they are cheap and easy to make but only sell for 1-2 g depending on which primer you make. They are good to do between collecting sts mats. 

15 minutes ago, SparklingSoap said:

oh i need both? i was under the impression that it was either trapper + green thumbs or trapper + tree feller

yeah im kind of lacking in terms of materials, i guess ill just craft primers until I get more mats

Trapper? No, nothing you do for soul warden at least the two you are talking about requires trapper. 

Marry potters requires both green thumb and tree feller. Marry potters you craft the refinerss required for the STS. the basic refiner requires the wood from tree fellers, while the premium (the one used for the actual STS) requires soil from green thumbs.

The primers require wood from tree fellers. 

You can have Green Thumb, but not for the clay. These are dirt-cheap on marketplace and you should just buy them there. Rather, you can gather Sweet Potatoes to sell instead.

Trapper is also not for the meat, but the bone to sell.

Tree Feller is for the sap to self-supply Merry Potter crafting refiners. These are cheaper than Green Thumb/Trapper, however, so figure yourself whether you want to sell potatoes/bones and buy sap from F5, or you just drops one sellable item to self-supply sap. Things become tedious when you have more than five characters doing crafting to throw materials around.

Abotu STS vs Primers:

-STS is easier to sell and has stable profits, especially when you sell in small quantity. It is also easily spike in prices when a new update comes and get affected strongly by soulstone/moonstone supply.

-Primers are RNG in term of profits. If you get that extra 1-2 pieces, you make some nice profits. However, primers are easy to get undercut on the marketplace, and you might run out of sales slot limit if you guess the prices wrong and have to repost it.

Whatever you choose, you should have  multi-crafters instead just one or two in order to see impressive profits. Get Rank 10 Premiumship in order to gain 100 sales slot limit and a laxer marketplace tax. Also, you need to self-supply as much as possible.

Archived