Destroyer PvE Shadow Rotation - Patch 3.0

Leroy

13 hours ago, TJXX said:

I noticed in your video you say to do just rmb/f during fury after getting the pulse badge, but I'm getting more dps using lmb/f.  85k using wrath vs 78k not using it.

do you have 8 peaces from bt?

On 5/19/2017 at 5:27 AM, TJXX said:

I noticed in your video you say to do just rmb/f during fury after getting the pulse badge, but I'm getting more dps using lmb/f.  85k using wrath vs 78k not using it.

There are pros and cons to both rotations.

LB>LB>F:

1. Guarantees 5 Galeforce within Fury's duration even with subpar ping due to Wrath's faster attack speed compared to Eradicate.

2. Wrath is boosted by 3 set MSP.

3, LB does not lower CD of Fury with Magnum Soul Badge.

RB>RB>F:

1. RB lowers CD of Fury with Magnum Soul Badge.

2. Does not guarantee 5 Galeforce within Fury's duration if opener does not include 1st LMB to immediately proc Galeforce, or if Galeforce is not pre-loaded prior to popping Fury during a regular rotation.

The biggest DPS contributor towards Fury's duration isn't based on if LB or RB is used (pre-8 set BT) but on how many Galeforces you can fit into Fury's duration. The net damage value of Wrath+Rage (boosted with 3 set MSP) is roughly equivalent to Eradicate+Repulse (no 8 set BT), so as long as you can land 5 Galeforces, you're Gucci.

Archived