Minor bug in celestial basin maybe

LoliDolly

Im not sure if its anyone else that is range whom sees it but i notice mobs here reset like almost always i have to be right on top of them and being a FM that should not be the case. I understand the mobs have a leash but this leash is insanely short. To keep them from resetting i have to kill a lot of them up close and personal :P might as well kiss the mobs too. Sort of gets annoying might as well have been a blade dancer XD.

I know it could be lag but it happens on channels that has almost no one on them and nothing else seems to be laggin so ionno maybe. I also thought it could be when they are frozen in place cause of my skills that do it.  I do tolerate it and can deal with it but i felt it worth mentioning here plus curious to see if anyone else has noticed this

It doesn't happen to me. I usually am in arena, but my "spawning point" is in Celestial Basin. I always drag a mob with HMZ when I log in and then combo him with my 1ap sword, and he never resets (range of approximatively 16m)

Archived