Best gath and craft guild to invest?

gyuraaaaj

Because, as I see noone reads and uses the "crafting and economy". And the description of the topic sais : " Talk about everything and anything Blade & Soul! ". BTW d u have any answer for my question?

Once you have a decent amount of gold 200-300+ gold, you can invest in Empyrean Spirit Charm's, their really profitable. Only thing is that this is best with multiple char's like for instance, I use about 5 alts to receive daily profits from crafting it otherwise It will take like a week to craft a single on lol unless you buy the mats of the market which reduces the profit greatly. But overall it's about 50-65g profit depending on the markets condition....Also the royal Dye is profitable as well which is on the same stream line as Empyrean Charms. As for gatherings mamosu bone's and sweet potato's seem the most profitable. Now I don't know if these are the best but this is how I been personally doing craft profits. Simple and easy if you got the right conditions down, such has 5x alts that can craft Violet Honey Cookie.

Archived