[ Suggestion ] Low Level Blue Dungeon Reward for content variation & interaction)

Azurelis

Hi everyone,

Just sharing a thought I had earlier today.

I was down to 28 silver and thought perhaps running some fast old dungeons (Blue & Purple) ones would net me some gold.

Purple dungeons does give decent amount of gold, but at times, repeatedly playing it due to Daily Challenges and also the long duration of each dungeon didn't present itself as a fun way to spend time in the game.

While toying around in Blue Dungeon, it was more enjoyable revisiting the places where we struggle in newbie days and now really enjoying the run. Some where short, some were easy mechanics, in short, its really good to be back to some of the old dungeons.

Thus it came to my mind if players can be given an incentive to farm some of the old blue dungeons after completing Daily Challenges of Purple dungeons as an additional way to farm gold. (We will never have enough gold in this game XD )

So whether it is a permanent server wide increase in gold reward making it worth the visit to old blue dungeons, or by level meaning higher the level higher the gold reward (However, this level thingy may be too complicated and may have different opinions from different players). 

Main key is attracting players back to blue dungeons, giving chance for new and older players a good reason to be there. At least the game has a mix of fun content playable with a reward.

Just my 2 cents, hope it didn't take up much time. 

Having people revisit old dungeons just to one shot everything and get more gold? I don't see the fun in that. No one can really "enjoy" the content of blue dungeons once they finish the Storyline quests because you get gear that allows you to pass those said dungeons with ease.

58 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Getting pretty fed up with the game... dungeons, not only do we do them daily for DC, most events focuses on farming them dry for random currency.

That's the style of this game. Dungeons/PvP is the main focus, there's not much outside of that to do an event.

10 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Having people revisit old dungeons just to one shot everything and get more gold? I don't see the fun in that. No one can really "enjoy" the content of blue dungeons once they finish the Storyline quests because you get gear that allows you to pass those said dungeons with ease.

That's the style of this game. Dungeons/PvP is the main focus, there's not much outside of that to do an event.

Yes it's probably difficult to plopp down an NPC somewhere and create an event. Can't imagine how many secs you'd have to think to come up with something that didn't involve running the same dungeons over and over. O_o

6 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Yes it's probably difficult to plopp down an NPC somewhere and create an event. Can't imagine how many secs you'd have to think to come up with something that didn't involve running the same dungeons over and over. O_o

My point is that if it's outside a dungeon it'll still be the same monotonous grind as a dungeon would be, just outside a dungeon. They "attempted" this with the 1st anniversary event having you kill field bosses/run a single player dungeon for event drops and people complained how unfair/annoying it was that others just one shot the field boss so they didn't get credit.

This current event right now mainly focuses on outside of dungeons since you don't even have to run DC to get the keys for the event boxes.

Archived