DPS ROTATION PLUS SOULD SHIELD

Kurushime

Hi I currently have an ap of 817 and was wondering what's a good dps rotation to use while in dungeons? I try my hardest to get the best out of this class but when I do 24 or 6 man dungeon it just seems like I'm worthless lol. I'm also trying to work on a good soul shield set and was wondering what would be a good one to get?

this is all my opinion i think that you should experiment and see what works best for you and your style of play

for non legendary Use 1,2,4,6,8 Ebondrake and 3,5,7 Oblivion and if you run NARYU SANCTUM

then use the 1,2,4,6,8 Ebondrake and 3,5,7 from NARYU SANCTUM = Soul Shields name is Xanos 

For the Soul Shields go full MSP ( midnight skypetal plains )  unless you can run BT ( black tower ) then use full BT and use one of the Mystic Badges

if you are using Full MSP go with the Revelation Mystic Badge " you use fury then Emberstomp >> Mighty Cleave>>Smash>>Emberstomp and repeat "

and take note of which Emberstomp your using your DPS will be higher if you use the additional damage one but you may get knocked down

or Knockback or daze by bosses and loss DPS 

the defence up Emberstomp gives you less DPS but it gives you more time to hit the bosses witch gives you a more stable DPS

As for the Full BT go with skyrift Mystic Badge 

i have not yet got Full BT set to test but from the info i see they are a good match to be used at the same time

as for the rotation i can't say need to test it first before i can give you my opinion on it

hope that helps and have fun

Immunity and party protect emberstomps are not used in pve unless its asked for or is required, using the damage up emberstomp is a must when using full MSP.

Getting full MSP is very easy, you just need to farm peaches like a madman and do every 1-3 MSP you can. Im assuming you are not doing BT.

All mechs are avoidable or iframeable given you know what they do. Use shield to its fullest since its a 3sec iframe which we didnt have before, you will be rooted, but you can use it like a FM sheath.

as for rotation, it all depends on your ping, you can flood ~> lmb/rmb as fast as possible while weaving in ES, Fury and Smash, or you can rotate it out (assuming earth)

If you are going shadow (which i would honestly susgest at this point unless your ani cancel is on point) its just RMB and maintain your willpower stack, use F when it goes off.

Currently shadow is much easier to use as well as do damage enough to make yourself proud. Key point to it is the willpower maintain and getting they skyrift badage. If that is something you cant get or wont have alot of time to get, the Rev badage with the blue Magnum badage is not a bad option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2017 at 8:01 PM, Duriensbane said:

Immunity and party protect emberstomps are not used in pve unless its asked for or is required, using the damage up emberstomp is a must when using full MSP.

Getting full MSP is very easy, you just need to farm peaches like a madman and do every 1-3 MSP you can. Im assuming you are not doing BT.

All mechs are avoidable or iframeable given you know what they do. Use shield to its fullest since its a 3sec iframe which we didnt have before, you will be rooted, but you can use it like a FM sheath.

as for rotation, it all depends on your ping, you can flood ~> lmb/rmb as fast as possible while weaving in ES, Fury and Smash, or you can rotate it out (assuming earth)

If you are going shadow (which i would honestly susgest at this point unless your ani cancel is on point) its just RMB and maintain your willpower stack, use F when it goes off.

Currently shadow is much easier to use as well as do damage enough to make yourself proud. Key point to it is the willpower maintain and getting they skyrift badage. If that is something you cant get or wont have alot of time to get, the Rev badage with the blue Magnum badage is not a bad option.

Specifically for the emberstomp part, this is only for MSP set? While I still carry a full MSP set, I'm currently using full BT set now.

I have always used immunity stomp as it allows me to continue dpsing without worrying of potentially being CCed. Sure you have tab to prevent some CC, but other types such as KD cannot be avoided unless using searing strike.

While I have seen the change to emberstomp for damage, I am not sure I would consider using it still.

Being able to continue cleave, anicanceling cleave without any downtime from using other skills to prevent any interruptions seems like it would be far more beneficial.

Archived