Want balance ?

Warlock here.

Warlocks seem strong but can be (easily) out played. 
Warlocks have a total of 3 escapes, one of which is bound to their thrall (As the thrall is only up for 30 seconds, the tab only exist for 30 seconds) (weak point of a warlock)

vs warlock evade double knock up (Can only be done if enemy is dazed or stunned) 
Destroyers (Spin, disables stun/daze, need knockdown), blademasters (have spammable block, blocks stun, does not block daze), blade dancers(Spin, disables stun/daze, need knockdown) and KFM (Block again etc and better stun combo) and soulfighters (Stun combo's escapes are way better)  and even summoners (24/7 uptime summon that can stun etc.) are great to take down a warlock if you play well. 

Sins have in my opinion a bit lower chance, 

A well played match is undetermined vs a warlock. A better warlock would win from someone who does not know the warlocks skills.  (you easily win from warlock using soulburn in 1v1)

On 12.05.2017 at 3:20 AM, Naisui said:

Why you didn't write about how OP is for example FM?

Most funny thing i've read here today :)

Here you have number of player in gold rank or above in 1vs1 form EU + (highest place in all ranking)

SUM 815 (1)

BD 727 (8)

SIN 631 (9)

WL 548 (3)

BM 545 (19)

KFM 452 (22)

DES 392 (5)

FM 257 (34)

SF 226 (65)

Those are facts. And FM is most played class atm, finally devs realize how deep low in pvp tiers FM are, and there will be upcoming FM buffs, as well as sin&wl nerfs for example.

On 20.05.2017 at 0:27 AM, Souba said:

WL is only OP from the POV of those who don't actually play it and don't know how to counter it.

Second funny thing. Even WLs agree they are op atm. I have wl in my 3vs3 pt and he agree too, as well as someone in this thread. Upcoming nerfs for WL are proving it.

If you want BD nerf in my opinion, it is only my opinion.

It is opinion of BD player.

1)Remove parry from spin (very unfair skill for some classes)

2)Remove 2 sec iframe from BD "HM block" (BD use it only for debuff remove)

3)V iframe spins need to be nerfed from 3 to 1 (BD dont need so much)

4)Z iframe heal nerf from 15% HP to 5% HP (like WL)

5)Remove block ignore from blade toss (it is perfect opener with too low CD)

6)Grab CD from 30 to 45 sec (grab is too good opener and damage)

7)Lightning Draw need to be removd AOE DOT (it is already good damage + 10 sec 2nd stance)

Mb then BD will be balanced and finally will be not most hated class, what is kinda annoying.

But, it is just my opinion.

On 20.05.2017 at 0:27 AM, Souba said:

Suggestion for balance- make separate PVP skill sets so that the PVE game doesn't have to suffer being nerfed because of imbalance in an aspect of the game that's completely unrelated.

well... its one of the best idea i heard of. In SAO Memory Defrag (PS4) skills work kinda diffrent in PvP than in PvE and it work great. Same was with Rusty Hearts where some skills was even BLOCKED for pvp (like life steal which onyly 1 character had). But even then you should realize some ppl gona cry game is unbalanced and some class need to be nerfed/buffed.

There  was never balance in the game and will never be . It will be always the same some classes will go on TOP and some will just stay at the bottom. Like  you can wait your  class  to get mega buffed and have some "fun" while other suck it,  after that get nerf  so another class will raise -> then you will suck it and all over again xD enjoy!

Oh pls sins honestl need a buff LOL! pfffffffffffffft 

ok seriously I come back to the game only to realise how broken it is now not even deserve the time invested lulz

I recomend everyone not SIN BD WL STAY AWAY from arena YOU HAVE NO CHANCE <.< be warned!

I dont know why u guys think that bd is even op lmao he got 1 damn escape guys... seriosly I tell you the only class that is really fked up against bd is Forcemaster but only the bad fms I saw fm once he killed me in 5 sec wasted my tab freezed me and made skill block on my tab so i couldnt spin and got fked up lmao

Blade dancer and sf are atm hardest classes to play in pvp atm 

On 5/20/2017 at 6:27 PM, Souba said:

WL is only OP from the POV of those who don't actually play it and don't know how to counter it.

So, how is being 100-0'd in an aerial attack, without a soul burn or seemingly any sort of buff, not OP?

And I'm not saying locks have it easy, or anything along those lines, but I keep hearing "warlock isn't op at all" by the class's enthusiasts and I honestly want someone to explain to me how that conclusion is met, without bringing up "well this skill got nerfed so-!"
No, I'm talking about them doing massive amount of damage during an aerial, that cannot be tabbed out of, after what seems to be a simple guard break. That's what's happening now, regardless of any nerf. And again, don't think I'm flaming or coming at you, but I don't play lock so I actually want to know why that isn't considered OP. 

21 hours ago, Kirito Kuhn said:

I dont know why u guys think that bd is even op lmao he got 1 damn escape guys... seriosly I tell you the only class that is really fked up against bd is Forcemaster but only the bad fms I saw fm once he killed me in 5 sec wasted my tab freezed me and made skill block on my tab so i couldnt spin and got fked up lmao

Then you were the one who ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up. There is no "he wasted my tab" against a FM. A FM has only 1 good stun and this skill has 36s cd. Your tab has 36s aswell. See the problem? You can spin out of every freeze so no stun is possible against a BD who doesnt waste all his focus for spinning. It's impossible to freeze a BD in place if the BD is not lowest skill tier. You took a frost tornado? Just use Z and resist the shit out of the FM while cc him and that's it. BD hard to play ... please, not in pve and not in pvp.

Balance is impossible until they separate pve and pvp skills. Skills must work different for monsters and players. WL's SB is good example. Nobody wants it to be nerfed in dungeons. But everyone wants it to be nerfed (or totally removed) on arena. The same with BD's and DES's grab. Once they grab you in tag match or 6v6 - you are dead if you don't have tab. These skills are totally ok to have in dungeon, but not in pvp

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:20 AM, Naisui said:

Amarantha Hime - Why you didn't write about how OP is for example FM?

Literally class which can play even more on time than sin (15 sec bubble granting projectiles resist + healing over time and while resisting), 10 sec Statue which also heals and other freezing skills for self or to freeze opponents... and in this way Waiting for cooldowns and healing at same time.

Why you don't mention FM? Class which can literally spam almost endless stun to finally kill you in aerial combo?

Why don't you write about his 24 sec cooldown grab which is way too often, forcing opponent to use escape skill (which cd is at least 12 sec longer) - because otherwise FM can again easly spam his stunlock-dps combo followed with pushbacks (let the God have mercy to the one pushed to the wall in this way).
And yet, FM cool grab is range attack... which can ignore projectiles resistance. :)))

Why you didn't write that once someone attack FM - he is instant freezed to the ground, so even if he use Daze or KD he most likely can't follow cc - but is PUNISHED, for catching FM in his opening. Being punished for trying deal any dmg? Being punished for punishing FM who was inattentive? REALLY...???

Why you don't write that this class is either carried by using it's bugs: for example with desynchronization / jumping, letting him still move, even when he is stunned.. or a wall bug which does not allow opponent use ANY deffensive skill?

Well, allow me to explain why FM isn't mentioned in your thread as "OP and Annoying Class":
http://bnscoffee.com/character/EU/amarantha%20hime
14wqg50.jpga

Everything clear now ladies n gentlemen? ;)
So... how about: Gid gud and stop complaining?
Every class have own "op mechanics" and for sure, FM isn't exception here. Glad you set forum nick as your in-game one btw.
If you losing to like half classes it means you just simply lack on skills and of knowledge about classes in pvp.

Of course, every class have own most hated opposite class (for ex. for KFM worst is SIN, for SIN worst is Destro, for Destro... WL I think?), but that doesn't mean they have to lose like half (if not all in your opnion^) of their utilities...

For you op are these classes.
For me op is for example BM, who can easly kill while 1-2 cc, or FM which can kill you "once, that burns ur tab" (also your words^^) or play on time + heal at same time.

Yea, I want balance too. FM for sure should be the first one being balanced, nerfed.. and not allowing him win cause of bugs abuse.

P.S.

You know FM have 2 escapes?^^

Regards.

"Why you don't mention FM? Class which can literally spam almost endless stun to finally kill you in aerial combo?"
Please record a video how u spam ANY class to death in pvp as FM.
Bet u never played FM and just don't see the difference between the skills FM's use.

U cannot spam vs ANY class, doing that would be suicide.
You would either feed them stealth, deflect stuns or immunity/heal on their block/shields...

Go play FM, then talk... there is a reason it's the class with the least gold+/high ranked people for a couple of seasons now.

Fix already the Warlock and Blade Dancer! They are op af. It's frustrating play versus they and know you don't have chance of win. Worst if you play vs they multiple times in Arena, only lose ranking and time, and they get free wins. it's stupid. Sure the GMs play these 2 classes and that's why WL and GD are op.

Every class has their strengths and weaknesses.

Warlocks strength is the cooldown reset, through SB or time distortion. This means TAB escape reset, and also reset of iframe and CC protection skills.

The weakness is immobility and long cool downs in general.

Defeat or victory vs WL is played out on the landscape of vulnerable phases and the "neutral" game is rarely neutral with the WL. It's usually either you or him who holds the advantage and recognizing that is the key to victory.

Blade dancer strength is a strong offense with a lot of protective skills, their weakness is their single tab (a lot like KFMs really).

If you can dominate them, the fight will be quickly over in your favour. But if you fail to pin them down, their aerials, iframes, grab and spins will let them finish you with full health bar.

On 6/6/2017 at 5:45 AM, Shuchin said:

Warlocks strength is the cooldown reset, through SB or time distortion. This means TAB escape reset, and also reset of iframe and CC protection skills.

The weakness is immobility and long cool downs in general.

Defeat or victory vs WL is played out on the landscape of vulnerable phases and the "neutral" game is rarely neutral with the WL. It's usually either you or him who holds the advantage and recognizing that is the key to victory.

You mean that 1-2 seconds before the match starts is in your favor? As soon as the thrall is out, unless you have enough iframes or def mechs to last the chances of you being knocked up is to high. Added in all they need to do is face you and block, now your in aerial and that is GG. WL having block i dont mind, having block that can lead straight into their near 100% win condition is bad. 

Honestly tho, i dont mind aerials in general, i just think they should do way less damage and used solely as a delay tactic. And this goes for all classes. Not just the ones mentioned. And i am in favor of sins losing any speed buff while in stealth, Sneaking around should be slow, not being able to be targeted should make you slow. The avoidance while in stealth is also really really lame. Out of stealth ok, inside no no no plz no.

Guess I am biased because as a KFM I _do_ have lots of ways to iframe, especially because of the Thrall. Adding to that that you can simply run away form time distortion and sanctum, they feel much less overpowered. And every class should have a block breaker you can use to exploit the Quell.

For KFM the aerial is a delay, or rather a finisher to get the last bit of damage in when you think the opponent's TAB is back up. Making the aerials more punishing is certainly what changed the meta for this year in favour of BD, SIN, WL, let's see how that changes in the future.

As for assassin stealth speed, you forget this is a Wuxia game. Sins are not in stealth because  they hide. they are in stealth because they move too fast for your eye to see. The cultural template is the ninja, not the Hashshashin.

Archived