Forums

Want balance ?

Where is the balance in summoner class ? Where is the balance in assassin class ? Where is the balance in warlock class ? Where is the balance in BD class ?

Why those questions ? Well, let me explain it one by one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summoner - locked in a combo ? IMPOSSIBLE ! few escapes + all the cat ccs can interrupt any good combo against them, that means u are out of ur best shoot for 40-60 seconds, but the summoner is again full of hp and breaking ur ass ... 

How OP this class is ?

I introduced the game to a friend of mine, he played like 2 days - made hes char to lvl 18 and on the 3rd day, he joined the arena, without any knowledge of hes class or of the class of hes opponents. He made it to gold in 3 hours I did that with my fm after a months of playing the game and with a good data base of the other classes (few of them played personally) Well thats annoying + what about the ppl just joining the arena ? The arena is full of summoners low lvl that are breaking asses in the silver and lower gold ladder and thats really just horrible for the regular ppl with regular classes like sf for example who can barely make it to gold ( im not talking for the best sfs in the server ). 

Advice for balance:

Make the cat uncontrollable when the summoner is cc`ed. That way there will be same chance for either the summoner and hes opponent to win the match. It is just stupid one of the opponents to have unlimited escapes and the other guy has 1 or in the best case 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assassin - Another annoying class that can stealth the whole time they are in the arena. Okay lets forget about the noobs that does their best combos and run alway in stealth and wait for their skills to be reused. Lets talk about the once, that burns ur tab (lets be honest, if you dont tab in a particular moment you are dead) so your tab is burned and its in cd, the annoying assassin is in stealth and u do few shots that he resists or u just miss him,  in one moment u are knocked down, no problem for any class u can hit the buttons 1 or 2 you think ? But nop, u are in a net and u cant move so here follows the stun and a brutal combo resulting in your death. So basically - You have only one escape, and if it is burned = bb.

How OP this class is ?

All of you know the answer to that. Class that can literally stealth all the time and wait for hes skills to be reused.... you answer that...

Advice for balance:

Sins has always been annoying but come on, at least remove that  net or make it 1 minute cooldown, so you have a second chance, the chance that u have vs every other class.

Warlock - Well thats one hell of a class, 2 escapes, thrall with control that can stun you for one more escape, brutal air combo, skill reset, thrall for you to hit when the wl hide behind it, resists, block-stun and ofc SOULBURN. No words for that class.... its just amazing.

How OP this class is ?

This class can literally kill you in one air combo, and it cant be escaped no matter what. And in tag match i`ve been a witness how a wl got opponent in air combo opens soulburn, kfm interferes and gives him bb, that guy killed the dude in air combo and the other guy that interfered to save him......

Advice for balance:

Make "TAB" usable in air combo.

Blade dancer - Actually its blade cancer but the team behind that game has mistaken it. Class that is literally always in block-stun and resists, has amazing damage, and perma air combo and grab. Hes def abilities are just waaaayyy to many....

How OP this class is ?

A good bd can actually do whatever he wants..... and burst you down in a matter of few seconds.

Advice for balance: 

Make hes resist skills with longer cool down, so the bd would be vulnerable at least for 20 seconds....

Another tips:

1. Few classes has 2 or more escapes and others has only 1 - make them equal.

2. All classes have perma block or spin but some like the sf for example (omg that guys should be really struggling) have 1 block with cd 6 sec (or 3 sec - thats the useless block) - make it equal for all classes.

3. Make "TAB" usable in air combo.

P.S excuse me for my bad engl. but its not my mothers language.

Sin player here and I'll give my thoughts on it.

We can stealth "all" the time, and I put the all between "" because we need to re-stealth, it's not like World of Warcraft rogue stealth which is permanent, our stealths for the most part last 6 seconds, we need to refresh/re-stealth, some are riskier then others and others are safer, that is not the point here, the point is if you hold on to certain CDs and don't hit to his Q Iframe or woodblock like an idiot to re-stealth him, you can actually punish a sin heavily on something.

Example: Our 3 in stealth (the one we come from above), this skill in higher elo or VS people with half a brain is a suicide card for the sin why? simple, we don't stun immediately and we are stuck in it's long animation, any class as long as they react in time can turn around and CC them or a easier way, a BM flock of blades(Z I think) or a BD pulse (V I think) is enough to stop us and put us at their mercy

P.S There are skills with 100% guarantee hit, like I said, flock of blades from BM or BD pulse is an example

Remove our web? you joking right...... then let's remove FM chill debuff, let's remove BD and Destro grab/shield, let's remove KFM C stun.

Did you understood what these have in common? it's what they need to do a full combo, removing our web is the same as removing our combo starter (yes we can combo through other means but this is where it all starts for a full combo) also, you do realize that a sin 100%-0% combo is the SLOWEST kill combo unless he takes blue buff which only leaves him with 1 escape.

By the way.... getting killed with a full combo after you burn tab is not just meant for sins, EVERY class as a combo they can use to kill their opponent, spectate higher elo or watch tournaments, you see that no matter the class, once their tab is out, if they are caught again they dead (as long as they catch him before tab comes back up)

That aside, I do agree with what ya said about some stuff in this post, classes which the kill condition is by air combos are just why?? and BD are OP now since they can now have their spin resist AND parry at the same time, I think they could not before, top it with a DPS buff and ya got what ya see

2 hours ago, Amarantha Hime said:

2. All classes have perma block or spin but some like the sf for example (omg that guys should be really struggling) have 1 block with cd 6 sec (or 3 sec - thats the useless block) - make it equal for all classes.

This is just taking away a trade mark of the class, a KFM without counter?? why would people play it? a BM without block, again why would people take him, every class as some form of defensive skill and EVERY class as some form of defense parry skill, just use it.

You are right, except assasin, he is fine by now.

Warlocks are killing the arena fun with their infinite Dragon Helix and the air combo.

Also BC with their stupid grab that does 16% of damage up to 3 times in a battle and with effort, and too being unvulnerable almost all time.

Lyn classes were always , ARE, and prolly will be the most overpowered classes in this game. 

They said they nerfed Summoners....WHAT?

They are undead now.....they have nerfed their dmg by 20% and now instead they can heal all the time. On my kfm I droped a Summ to 30% and after one cc grab he was at 60% again. They are ither imune, stealthed or escaping. Once one of them goes in cd another ones resets. I got to gold on my summ in 2 hours...and I hate the class. It absolutely the most disgusting and boring class to play....but if you think about overpowered class go no further.

Warlocks are a perfect example that koreans cant design games properly when it comes to pvp, otherwise Aion would have been the new WoW.  They always fail at details. Warlock would be an OK class if they just didnt go an overlook some minor details that make the class OP.

Soulburn. You dont give a class a burning PvE skill for 15 SECONDS (this is the fail), if other classes dont have more than 5 sec resist skills. SB would not be so everpowered if it was 8-10 sec skill. Also the sole dmg of the class is too high...but this isnt the case only for warlocks.

Assasins problem is not stealth. Its their number of evades. They also are a class that lack some on deff side but they cant be considered OP. However, dmg of poison breath should be drastically reduced in pvp.

Blade Dancer-  There is no point wastin words on describing how broken this class is.

3 hours ago, Backstabpuss said:

Assasins problem is not stealth. Its their number of evades. They also are a class that lack some on deff side but they cant be considered OP. However, dmg of poison breath should be drastically reduced in pvp

We do have higher evasion like ya said but as I said, there are skills 100% guarantee to hit, also the dmg on poison breath is indeed high but keep this in mind, it's a channel, meaning while we do it, we are open for something else (unless they stop it early) and it as a 45 second CD, that is a high ass CD. Most sins take moth so you don't need to worry about it, we mostly take it VS scummeners and some VS warlocks (I take regular moth for example) we aren't counting here the stupid PvE sins we meet in arena that go that build VS every class, that is the same as any other class going pve and can be explored since going PvE usually means little CC.

46 minutes ago, Sendir said:

stupid PvE sins we meet in arena that go that build VS every class, that is the same as any other class going pve and can be explored since going PvE usually means little CC.

Eh, I'm not sure what game you're playing but PVE sin in my game has plenty of cc to easily lockdown an opponent. You don't give up any of the major cc skills when you spec PVE build for PVP on sin.

It sounds like the majority of the PVP community agrees that sin is currently OP this patch. A few of the top PVP sins have even stopped playing sin because of how disgustingly easy the class has become. C stun is strong.

Amarantha Hime - Why you didn't write about how OP is for example FM?

Literally class which can play even more on time than sin (15 sec bubble granting projectiles resist + healing over time and while resisting), 10 sec Statue which also heals and other freezing skills for self or to freeze opponents... and in this way Waiting for cooldowns and healing at same time.

Why you don't mention FM? Class which can literally spam almost endless stun to finally kill you in aerial combo?

Why don't you write about his 24 sec cooldown grab which is way too often, forcing opponent to use escape skill (which cd is at least 12 sec longer) - because otherwise FM can again easly spam his stunlock-dps combo followed with pushbacks (let the God have mercy to the one pushed to the wall in this way).
And yet, FM cool grab is range attack... which can ignore projectiles resistance. :)))

Why you didn't write that once someone attack FM - he is instant freezed to the ground, so even if he use Daze or KD he most likely can't follow cc - but is PUNISHED, for catching FM in his opening. Being punished for trying deal any dmg? Being punished for punishing FM who was inattentive? REALLY...???

Why you don't write that this class is either carried by using it's bugs: for example with desynchronization / jumping, letting him still move, even when he is stunned.. or a wall bug which does not allow opponent use ANY deffensive skill?

Well, allow me to explain why FM isn't mentioned in your thread as "OP and Annoying Class":
http://bnscoffee.com/character/EU/amarantha%20hime
14wqg50.jpga

Everything clear now ladies n gentlemen? ;)
So... how about: Gid gud and stop complaining?
Every class have own "op mechanics" and for sure, FM isn't exception here. Glad you set forum nick as your in-game one btw.
If you losing to like half classes it means you just simply lack on skills and of knowledge about classes in pvp.

Of course, every class have own most hated opposite class (for ex. for KFM worst is SIN, for SIN worst is Destro, for Destro... WL I think?), but that doesn't mean they have to lose like half (if not all in your opnion^) of their utilities...

For you op are these classes.
For me op is for example BM, who can easly kill while 1-2 cc, or FM which can kill you "once, that burns ur tab" (also your words^^) or play on time + heal at same time.

Yea, I want balance too. FM for sure should be the first one being balanced, nerfed.. and not allowing him win cause of bugs abuse.

P.S.

1. Few classes has 2 or more escapes and others has only 1 - make them equal.

You know FM have 2 escapes?^^

Regards.

4 hours ago, Naisui said:

Amarantha Hime - Why you didn't write about how OP is for example FM?

Literally class which can play even more on time than sin (15 sec bubble granting projectiles resist + healing over time and while resisting), 10 sec Statue which also heals and other freezing skills for self or to freeze opponents... and in this way Waiting for cooldowns and healing at same time.

Why you don't mention FM? Class which can literally spam almost endless stun to finally kill you in aerial combo?

Why don't you write about his 24 sec cooldown grab which is way too often, forcing opponent to use escape skill (which cd is at least 12 sec longer) - because otherwise FM can again easly spam his stunlock-dps combo followed with pushbacks (let the God have mercy to the one pushed to the wall in this way).
And yet, FM cool grab is range attack... which can ignore projectiles resistance. :)))

Why you didn't write that once someone attack FM - he is instant freezed to the ground, so even if he use Daze or KD he most likely can't follow cc - but is PUNISHED, for catching FM in his opening. Being punished for trying deal any dmg? Being punished for punishing FM who was inattentive? REALLY...???

Why you don't write that this class is either carried by using it's bugs: for example with desynchronization / jumping, letting him still move, even when he is stunned.. or a wall bug which does not allow opponent use ANY deffensive skill?

Well, allow me to explain why FM isn't mentioned in your thread as "OP and Annoying Class":
http://bnscoffee.com/character/EU/amarantha%20hime
14wqg50.jpga

Everything clear now ladies n gentlemen? ;)
So... how about: Gid gud and stop complaining?
Every class have own "op mechanics" and for sure, FM isn't exception here. Glad you set forum nick as your in-game one btw.
If you losing to like half classes it means you just simply lack on skills and of knowledge about classes in pvp.

Of course, every class have own most hated opposite class (for ex. for KFM worst is SIN, for SIN worst is Destro, for Destro... WL I think?), but that doesn't mean they have to lose like half (if not all in your opnion^) of their utilities...

For me op is for example BM, who can easly kill while 1-2 cc, or FM which can kill you "once, that burns ur tab" (also your words^^) or play on time + heal at same time.

Yea, I want balance too. FM for sure should be the first one being balanced, nerfed.. and not allowing him win cause of bugs abuse.

P.S.

You know FM have 2 escapes?^^

Regards.

Hello Naisui, i see you have checked my profile, looks cool nah ? 

So let me first say, that i have not logged to my FM since the revamp. I have played it for a long time, and it was a real journey to bring that class in the gold ladder. Indeed its stronger now, but still, it stays in the lower ranks in the pvp ladder, mb because its a hard to master class, needs a lot of precision and low ping so you can be a good one. I am currently playing another class and i have come across fms, they are actually easy to beat and easy to be catched off guard. If you want me to be honest, i left the game for about 2 months because of this class before the revamp, after that patch i have logged once with it. 

So basically - yes its a stronger from before class, but it still can not be considered OP.

17 hours ago, Amarantha Hime said:

Summoner - locked in a combo ? IMPOSSIBLE ! few escapes + all the cat ccs can interrupt any good combo against them, that means u are out of ur best shoot for 40-60 seconds, but the summoner is again full of hp and breaking ur ass ... 

How OP this class is ?

I introduced the game to a friend of mine, he played like 2 days - made hes char to lvl 18 and on the 3rd day, he joined the arena, without any knowledge of hes class or of the class of hes opponents. He made it to gold in 3 hours I did that with my fm after a months of playing the game and with a good data base of the other classes (few of them played personally) Well thats annoying + what about the ppl just joining the arena ? The arena is full of summoners low lvl that are breaking asses in the silver and lower gold ladder and thats really just horrible for the regular ppl with regular classes like sf for example who can barely make it to gold ( im not talking for the best sfs in the server ). 

Advice for balance:

Make the cat uncontrollable when the summoner is cc`ed. That way there will be same chance for either the summoner and hes opponent to win the match. It is just stupid one of the opponents to have unlimited escapes and the other guy has 1 or in the best case 2,

Summer seems to be pretty easy and is pretty effectiv at lower ratings but gets weaker and weaker the highger you go up. 

The only thing a Summoner can deal a lot of dmg is Tab (Cat Grab) + F + LMB/RMB Spam, thats all. At higher ratings people will escape this (nearly) every time so you have to poke them down with LMB/RMB. 

Summer can be "punished" easily but you have have to know how to do it.

Compared to other classes he has no flexibility at all. He doesn't have any combo that can keep you in a stunlock (dazelock/KdLock), he can poke you down and punish you for your own mistakes, thats all.

Assassin - Another annoying class that can stealth the whole time they are in the arena. Okay lets forget about the noobs that does their best combos and run alway in stealth and wait for their skills to be reused. Lets talk about the once, that burns ur tab (lets be honest, if you dont tab in a particular moment you are dead) so your tab is burned and its in cd, the annoying assassin is in stealth and u do few shots that he resists or u just miss him,  in one moment u are knocked down, no problem for any class u can hit the buttons 1 or 2 you think ? But nop, u are in a net and u cant move so here follows the stun and a brutal combo resulting in your death. So basically - You have only one escape, and if it is burned = bb.

How OP this class is ?

All of you know the answer to that. Class that can literally stealth all the time and wait for hes skills to be reused.... you answer that...

Advice for balance:

Sins has always been annoying but come on, at least remove that  net or make it 1 minute cooldown, so you have a second chance, the chance that u have vs every other class.

Being 24/7 in stealth as Assasin means dealing no dmg. Assasin doesn't have this random burst dmg like FM does, he has to prepare it in PvE (Poison) and in PvP he has to set up a COMBO (Stunlock (which requires at least 1 stack poison)), you can't do combos if you never leave stealth.

Blade dancer - Actually its blade cancer but the team behind that game has mistaken it. Class that is literally always in block-stun and resists, has amazing damage, and perma air combo and grab. Hes def abilities are just waaaayyy to many....

How OP this class is ?

A good bd can actually do whatever he wants..... and burst you down in a matter of few seconds.

Advice for balance: 

Make hes resist skills with longer cool down, so the bd would be vulnerable at least for 20 seconds....

You can knockdown the Tab spaming BDs, thats how you counter them. Most of them don't even know what to do when you avoid their Tab and just knockdown them. 

I don't think BD Q/E is broken in any way. Never played against KFM?, his Q/E is way stronger even if the cooldown is a bit higher. 

"All but some".. hm... 

Perma block: BM, KFM, WL

Spin: BD, Des

Sin: 2 Sec Block, 8 Second Cooldown (OMG THIS IS SO USELESS)

Sum: 2 Sec Block, 8 sec cooldown (OMG THIS IS SO USELESS)

FM has some block as well.. I don't know how they do it but I think they have one.. cant be used all the time as well.

Destroyer's "block" has a high cooldown as well, so can't be used all the time as well.

SFs block is not supposed to block 24/7 why is this a reason to call him weak?

Doesn't look to me like "All" (except some) do have a permablock/spinn. Its 50/50.

Did you ever play one of the classes you call "op"? Maybe you should give it a try.

6 hours ago, Naisui said:

So you are trying to tell that classes that are below average numbers in top 100 are OP?

Yeah i gave it a try, and i became gold in 2 hours with summ lvl 36, 3 hours with wl lvl 45, 2 hours with sin lvl 28, 3 days with sf hm6 without hm skills, 2 weeks with fm with all hm skills, 3 days with bm without any hm skills.

So, hell yeah the OP classes are shown.  

On the other side, im not saying that summs/scumms are OP in higher gold ladder (if u dont have in mind KellyQQ and few else, that are just IMMORTAL) but they are sooo annoying in the lower gold and silver, a lot of my friends are not enjoying the arena cuz of the thousands of ppl spamming the arena with summoners low lvl and killing every other class and ur fun. 

In answer to few more of your thoughts:

The bd is not annoying and OPed cuz of hes Q/E but because of all of hes resist skills (hm block, spin stun etc..) + dmg and endless air combos

Sin can chase you any time with cc, and u dont have a seconds chance (as you have seconds chance with almost every other class, bds and destros are exception) because of hes net grounding you, where he can start hes endless combo.  By second chance i mean the skills on ur buttons 1 and 2 when u are kdèd or dazed .

Summs ? Wtf dude, why does he needs to lockdown you? He can just spam bees and the cat cc you all the time, heals himself and thats enough to kill every average player in the arena.

Perma block - BM, KFM, WL, FM

SPIN - DES, BD

Sin - perma stealth is even better then block

Summ - he does not even needs block with all of hes heal, resists, and countless escapes of lockdown.

6 hours ago, Amarantha Hime said:

Perma block - BM, KFM, WL, FM

Sin - perma stealth is even better then block

*Facepalm*

I guess you didn't really read what me or others wrote to you, sigh.

Okay enjoy your trash-talks then guys, I'm out.

But before I go, little "tip" how "perma" skills works: https://bnstree.com/

Regards.

34 minutes ago, Naisui said:

*Facepalm*

I guess you didn't really read what me or others wrote to you, sigh.

Okay enjoy your trash-talks then guys, I'm out.

But before I go, little "tip" how "perma" skills works: https://bnstree.com/

Regards.

Well well, you are so touchy.

Yes ive wrote everything that every1 said so far, and for your information i know how perma stealth works.

There are at least 5 ways for a sin to go in stealth, thats more than enough for it to be in perma stealth actually. Also please be so kind and tell me that you have never hit into hes Q iframe, hes wood block or hes straw doll not even once, please tell me that so i can laugh till i die. 

12 minutes ago, Amarantha Hime said:

Well well, you are so touchy.

Yes ive wrote everything that every1 said so far, and for your information i know how perma stealth works.

There are at least 5 ways for a sin to go in stealth, thats more than enough for it to be in perma stealth actually. Also please be so kind and tell me that you have never hit into hes Q iframe, hes wood block or hes straw doll not even once, please tell me that so i can laugh till i die. 

I wouldn't take too much stock into what they are saying. Earlier they claimed that FM was OP which tells me more than enough about their PVP knowledge....even worse, they don't realize why some of these classes are considered OP this patch.  "Gid gud and stop complaining"? Will "gid gud " help someone get out of a 100-0 untabable aerial?

Seems balenced to me, and also for WLs they will get their helix and rmb nerfed so there will no longer be 1-2 aerials to kill.

All classes has a way to kill within seconds. If you have your combo right you can win as fast as a WL can on a FM and same for des. Each class has their strengths and weaknesses all you have to do is get good.

sins actually got nerfed in last two KR patches:

• Ice Bomb M2
    • Cooldown increased to 1 minute from 45 sec
  • Smoke Screen M3
    • Stealth duration decreased to 6 sec from 10 sec
  • Turning Leaf
    • Disable duration changed to 1 sec
  • Webbing
    • Fixed an issue where the target sometimes cannot use escape skills
  • Guard Break
    • Added 'Cannot be used on enemies inflicted by knockdown'
  • Webbing
    • Cooldown increased to 30 sec from 18 sec
  • Shadow Slash M1 (lightning)
    • Fixed an issue where it stealths the user when it doesn't hit an enemy
  • Shadow Slash M1 (shadow)
    • Fixed an issue where it can be used a second time when the first one doesn't hit an enemy

On 5/13/2017 at 3:16 PM, Kisagii said:

Seems balenced to me, and also for WLs they will get their helix and rmb nerfed so there will no longer be 1-2 aerials to kill.

All classes has a way to kill within seconds. If you have your combo right you can win as fast as a WL can on a FM and same for des. Each class has their strengths and weaknesses all you have to do is get good.

Yes every class can kill in a single combo, but if the target does not have tab. But the wl can kill you even if u have ur tab out of cd cuz u cant tab the air combo 

16 minutes ago, Amarantha Hime said:

Yes every class can kill in a single combo, but if the target does not have tab. But the wl can kill you even if u have ur tab out of cd cuz u cant tab the air combo 

FMs can do the same with their aerial combo if landed correctly. Then a des can get you easily with or without your tab.

I gonna said this again:

NCsoft propably dont gonna change anything, just becouse 1-3 person write something. It need to be WHOLE community. and rly...

Assasins OP? how? Sleath? dont be funny pls... just hit him once and you can see him again so all targets gonna work, and even without this aoe/line skills work at him witout it. Assasins are my favourite enemys at pvp, becouse for me its eassiest to beat them. onyly thing that i hate in them is when sin hit you, and , use poison, and run for the rest of the fight, so he win by points.

Summoners: i rly hate them, sometimes think this class should be recreated, but then i rethink whole fight with him, analize it, and try to win. its terrible enemy for almost every class, but from what i heard its not so eassy to play (dunno about that, becouse i dont have so much nerve to play him till lvl50 HM20).

Blade Dancer: i think its onyly class which should be repaired at some points, but onyly becouse NCsoft made their own game balance from the verry beginning, but its still possible to beat him. You said his def ability should be lowered, when in true its his def+dmg which make him so strong, and its becouse of balance i said. Soon it propably gonna be changed, becouse of new skills.

Warlock: Thral and SB... pls... He can`t have SB buff and summoned Thral at same time, so tell Thral OR SB. still how do you immagine Onmiyoji without summon? At this moment he have lowest base hp i think (not sure), and almost every his skills like chain can be escaped even without escape skills. Thral is onyly time limited. Lets add it dont have so much hp, so if Warlock try to hide bahind it just use aoe skill which stun/freeze so you block Warlock and deal dmg for booth Thral and Warlock and kill them preatty eassy. Class like destro whcich have good aoe (Q) just DESTROY warlock and thral in a moment this way. As classes which are typical target just focus warlock and push him.

FM: Wen you said about deffense ability of other class look at ice statue of FM, which HEAL him when idiots attack him, or someone accidently lay at him 1/2 hits (if he have good gear its rly hice heal). Lets add all freeze and push away so he can get distance from enemy if he wanna. If you notice this you see that Assasin deffinitly isnt OP. Im not saying FM is. Just look at other classes.

Now classes which are deffinitly NOT OP:

BladeMaster: its much weaker ver. of BladeDancer (as for me) so i dont even need to writte.

KFM: just watch out for counters, when you fight with him, and when you play as him he isnt so eassy to stunlock as this look.

SoulFighter: Fusion of KFM and FM, but weaker than booth of them. deffinitly not OP.

Destroyer: true he have tons of stuns, knockdowns, dazes, but lack dmg so hard, and all his combos can be eassly interupted/escaped, so... lets not even talk how much they nerf him.

Players in this game ver. just like to cry to nerf other classes. i rly hate this... guys write to NCsoft group petition to made game look like korean ver or just stop.

Suggestion for balance- make separate PVP skill sets so that the PVE game doesn't have to suffer being nerfed because of imbalance in an aspect of the game that's completely unrelated.

Seriously, how hard could it be to trigger a different skill set/trigger the nerfs ONLY UNDER SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES,  such as when a character equips a pvp uniform or is in a pvp arena?

They better not nerf helix and RMB for warlock. They already screwed up our ability to run hybrid with the recent skill changes. I'm seriously getting tired of having to put up with doing less damage in PVE and being slowed down when I solo things because of PVP changes to my skills.

WL is only OP from the POV of those who don't actually play it and don't know how to counter it.

Archived