Help with Force Master rotation

Chronix

Hello,

I came back from a long break from BnS and found that the rotation requires you to use Frost Palm - Blazing Palm - Blazing Beam.

Now I can't seem to get the hang of this. Muscle memory doesnt seem to go away and I keep going back to Blazing Palm - Frost Palm - Blazing Beam.

Is this a massive dps loss or not? Because I can see how it would be alot easier/smoother to use to bottem row skills and Dragonchar when u end up in fire stance since u use Blazing Palm second instead of Frost like I'm used to.

The way I do it I end up with ALOT more Blazing Palms compared to Frost Palms. And if I use the other rotation I end up with ALOT more Frost Palms(could be becuz I cant get it right 100%)

Also I end up using X C V in frost alot by mistake with I try to Frost Palm - Blazing Palm - Blazing Beam (almost constantly when I have FPS drops)

The way the rotation works the only change is whether rmb or lmb comes first since they need to be cast back to back. Also remember that you want to cast rmb lmb between any skills you use not just blazing beam.

So I personally use Blazing beam blazing palm and the frost palm. I do it this way so i always end in ice stance so I have access to my defensive ice skills since they need to be cast at times that depend on the boss not my cds. If you plan to follow up with fire skills you need to use frost palm before blazing palm. To switch back to fire stance I use blazing beam followed by blazing palm and i eat the .5 sec delay since dps isn't as important as party block.

I highly suggest forming your rotation around ending on a specific stance. This will fix your problem of casting in the wrong stance once your rhythm is down. There is no "right" way to do it as a fire FM. Ice FMs might be different though.

You can also simply not use Frost palm if you dont need to change into ice stance or for getting the orb. The damage of Frost Palm in fire build is meaningless. Of course it's more dps but with high ping or for some other reasons you can just stay with LMB + skill very often.

Same for ice build and only RMB there because LMB damage sucks without burn in ice build.

Thanks!

I was already doing LMB-RMB-Blazing Beam and LMB-RMB Impact or Dual Dragons.

But since I end up in Ice Stance when I'm not using Blazing Beam my rotation sometimes ends up like this: LMB-RMB-Blazing Beam-LBM-Dragonchar or Inferno or Meteor.

That's why I thougth am I losing alot of dps doing that instead of RMB-LMB-Blazing Beam-RMB-LMB-Dragonchar or Inferno or Meteor.

Or is that 1 Frost Palm I lose realy not worth trying to change the way Im used to playing it?

Archived