Anicancel advice

Shuchin

Ok so I might have been playing KFM for 2 years now but I am too lazy to do lengthy tests on training dummies so I wondered if someone better than me at rotations can give me advice on wind cyclone anicancelling.

Currently I am trying out wind build with Seraph+MSP and blue badge for 6 seconds of free cyclone kick after each X, and I wonder what is more dps:

FFFFF but with focus loss

or FRFRFRFR focus neutral

When I tank I get regular focus refreshers from Q/E/1, I also get extra focus from tremor, searing palm and from the weapon proc, so I wondered if I do better damage by preferring FFFF and only switching to FRFRFR when I run out of focus?

To me the F animation feels too slow and as if FRFRFR was actually same speed as FFF or even faster, is that true?

Any professional advice much appreciated! ^_^

Simple answer: Anicanceling is way faster than just holding f + there indeed is the focus management. Fastest way is to anicancel with esc LMBFESC but I myself cannot make it work properly and have just sticked with lmbf. And not to mention that lmb/r increases critical by 3% on hit for 3 secs and stacks up to 10 times.

Thank you, that answers my question mostly. Using esc key sounds interesting, have not come across that before.

How is that supposed to work: You start off R - F then press esc key without any effect to cancel the F animation?

On 15.5.2017 at 1:35 PM, Shuchin said:

Thank you, that answers my question mostly. Using esc key sounds interesting, have not come across that before.

How is that supposed to work: You start off R - F then press esc key without any effect to cancel the F animation?

Yeah its fast af if you just can pull it off. And exactly like that it has no effect whatsoever but it cancels the animation. You can try to get used to it by simply just canceling your R with esc. But the difficulties I have is that in somepoint esc pop ups the "esc menu" and that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s up the canceling.

I'm playing with 90-120ms and using the R key + F key. So far, my anicanceling is just fine, it is a bit tiring at the beginning to find the right timing between R and F but after a while your brain just registers it and does it easily ^^

Using only F will make your dps lower, because F animation is really slow hence why R comes into the equation. I think it takes between 0.7 and 1sec to have a full cyclone kick animation. anicanceling with r would make it 0.5sec, the leg should stop around the head of the dummy just like in the 2rf combo.

• 2 weeks later...

The tip to cancel the kick when it's at the head was very helpful, I can immediately see the dps increase when that works well.

however, I still very often come out of rythm, and then suddenly it's a stupid three F in a row or two R. -.-'

I there also a visual cue for when to cancel the LMB punch with F?

Archived