Baleful - back to stage 1

LiriC

How dose this work ? 

I was told that you are allowed to return back to stage 1...  and get all your mat's .. gold ... weapons etc back in full to the amount of lvl you have in the present.

I would like to go back as well, can someone tell me what I need to do to get all the mats back as well and restart it again ?

5 hours ago, LiriC said:

How dose this work ? 

I was told that you are allowed to return back to stage 1...  and get all your mat's .. gold ... weapons etc back in full to the amount of lvl you have in the present.

I would like to go back as well, can someone tell me what I need to do to get all the mats back as well and restart it again ?

If you upgrade it recently, then they may revert your weapon back. In term of what is considered "recently", every GM has different standards. For example, my clan mate sent the tickets like 5-6 times and in total 3 different GMs responded. 2 GMs refused to revert the weapon: 1 GM said my clan mate upgraded the weapon too long ago (3 weeks before he sent the ticket); the other GM said he/she was not allowed to do this service. Finally, the last GM said he could do it and my clan mate got all mats back within 12 hours.

So, if you have time, just send new tickets every now and then even if you get rejected the first few times.

Archived