Forums

SKILLS FOR PVP/PVP

Lenoxis

Hi hi ,how are you?

For Pve and Pvp I prefer Lightning BD is better than the Wind BD, mainly because Lightning can deal pretty good dps even without much gear whereas wind requires alot of funding to make it good. but It will still fall slightly behind to Lightning in long fights but Wind has better burst than Lightning as long as you have the right equip

I suggest that you play what you like. BD is top tier in terms of DPS with BT gear, but once Vortex Temple hits, BDs will fall to the bottom.but NC is constantly balancing the classes around so play with the element that you like the most

1 hour ago, Gabrielgamer said:

Hi hi ,how are you?

For Pve and Pvp I prefer Lightning BD is better than the Wind BD, mainly because Lightning can deal pretty good dps even without much gear whereas wind requires alot of funding to make it good. but It will still fall slightly behind to Lightning in long fights but Wind has better burst than Lightning as long as you have the right equip

I suggest that you play what you like. BD is top tier in terms of DPS with BT gear, but once Vortex Temple hits, BDs will fall to the bottom.but NC is constantly balancing the classes around so play with the element that you like the most

Thanks a lot ;) 
Have a nice day !

Archived