Keeping player appearances in the Cloud

Kasumi Rose

It's as simple as the title states. I think it would be nice to have everyone's character appearances saved into a cloud system. This way anyone that wants to share their appearance can easily do so using the Cloud. Or if you wanted to recover that amazing appearance you forgot/didn't know how to save (me xD), you can easily do so.

Aren't there sites out there that more or less do this already? They are not an universal "storage" or cloud for appearances, but people post their works for others to download and share. Google-Fu them. They are around. Now if what you want is an in-game auto save for those, that's much less likely to happen because of serve costs and setup.

NCWest disable the Voice-chat feature since they don't want to handle the voice-chat data, and goad players to use Discord, Curse, Teamspeak... instead. Noted that this function is available in other regions.

So I doubt they will help manage player's data more than what they currently offer.

On 5/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, Kasumi Rose said:

Yeah that's what I want. Because I lost the best character creation ever when I first started this game because I didn't know there was a save feature .-.

What do you mean by "lost"? Did you delete the character/change appearance?

If you still have the appearance, you can still save it with the in-game photo gallery.

• 2 months later...
On 5/9/2017 at 9:45 PM, Pepperino said:

What do you mean by "lost"? Did you delete the character/change appearance?

If you still have the appearance, you can still save it with the in-game photo gallery.

I mean I created my character and I got like a million compliments on it, so then I got cocky and bought a character alt. Voucher because I thought I could do better. So then I changed my character without saving the old one (because I didn't know I could) and now my current character is worse and the old one is gone *sob story*

Archived