Are you into yaoi? [Mushin Server]

7 hours ago, TerrorDerr said:

Heya Shen! I wouldn't mind meeting and hanging out sometime if you want. I have a character named Sae, who is already in a relationship with another guy, but I'm sure the 2 of them would like meeting other gay couples/people so they wouldn't feel so alone. We're both currently around lv 46-47 and in Mushin server. You can messege here if you wanna meet in game sometime? Might be hard unless you make a discord server for all the people you wanna have in your RP/friend group. My timezone is East coast NA, usually on at evenings/late nights. Also, nice to meet ya! 8D

Hello and sure please! Are you on now?

i have some cool friends and when we play its just like an anime. we have and anime light rp going on and no not the sexual kind and all i need know is a yaoi lyn male adult for my adult lyn. cant continue story with out one. if you like yaoi and anime rp inbox me in game or something or post here i guess.

Hey, hey! Also am a RPer on Mushin. The name is Natsu Noritaka. To anyone responding on this thread and the initial post in Mushin, message me if you're interested in Rping as well. Always great to find people. I'm a male blade dancer. 

Hey Shin,

Definitely intereted in both RPing with you and the others and being apart of a bigger storyline.

Im a Jin Male (24 years old), the name's Ellaheh but I prefer to be called Ell.

I have tons of pics of him but you will have to go to the "Show off you characters" thread to see them as I already posted there for pics earlier and they are a lot of pics xD, so don't wanna repost them. Here is the link to pics:

Just scroll down until you see my post, Im in the Odyssey Uniform.

You can also add me, type in Ellaheh or "Versed". Versed is my global username so it should work if you type that in. 

Im EST (ON, Canada) as well and I have a free slot for a Lyn Male.

I have a male lyn bf in game but it is more of a tease relationship more than anything (a.k.a. nothing serious). 

8 hours ago, Ellaheh said:

Hey Shin,

Definitely intereted in both RPing with you and the others and being apart of a bigger storyline.

Im a Jin Male (24 years old), the name's Ellaheh but I prefer to be called Ell.

I have tons of pics of him but you will have to go to the "Show off you characters" thread to see them as I already posted there for pics earlier and they are a lot of pics xD, so don't wanna repost them. Here is the link to pics:

Just scroll down until you see my post, Im in the Odyssey Uniform.

You can also add me, type in Ellaheh or "Versed". Versed is my global username so it should work if you type that in. 

Im EST (ON, Canada) as well and I have a free slot for a Lyn Male.

I have a male lyn bf in game but it is more of a tease relationship more than anything (a.k.a. nothing serious). 

I'll add you now!

Hihi everyone owo

Sadly I don't have a character in Mushin at the moment buttttttt~ I'm planning on making one!

Right now I play a lyn male blade dancer on Gunma named Azui Nakani >w< I'll be keeping up with this thread and I'm fairly active on BnS!~

Love you all and I hope we can keep in touch! I also have a discord if anyone wants to contact me through there!>:3

27 minutes ago, Plushtoy said:

Hihi everyone owo

Sadly I don't have a character in Mushin at the moment buttttttt~ I'm planning on making one!

Right now I play a lyn male blade dancer on Gunma named Azui Nakani >w< I'll be keeping up with this thread and I'm fairly active on BnS!~

Love you all and I hope we can keep in touch! I also have a discord if anyone wants to contact me through there!>:3

Oh wow youre from Gunma! Hii~

On 5/28/2017 at 0:31 AM, Plushtoy said:

Hihi owo and yes I'm from Gunma! Sadly not many people play on that server group ;o;

Yeah, lol, sadly. 

On 5/29/2017 at 7:21 AM, shendragon710 said:

Both of you can reach me on discord. Queen ofBlades#0742

I cant seem to add you in Discord.

You're free to add me tho JazDLazyFujoshi#7349

Archived