Forums

Are you into yaoi? [Mushin Server]

I been working on a yoai story line for my character but...i can find friends for my story to play roles but i cant find a seme to continue. is anyone interested? also my character is an adult lyn. if anyone would like to be part of some yaoi anime light rp, let me know! i would love to have more characters to adventure with and make memorable moments.

ooh hello sorry i forgot to check this post out! sadly my alt on Mushin is jin male T.T and i dont have maany outfits on it but if you want we can try >.< my nickname is Galaxy Window... oh man i regret not going to mushin when the game first came out x.x 

OsIUOVp.jpg

Screenshot_170504_037.jpg  Darren Sato 

facts:

1. grew up with his cat as an orphen boy, they would often sneak into town and still fish from the fishermen.

2. He is a very good prankster and along side his cat they make the ultimate prankster team. my character reminds me a lot of Ed from fullmetal alchemist. personality wise they talk and act the same way pretty much, just without all the seriousness Ed has.

3. in the inside he is much weaker then the strength he tries to portray on the outside when things go wrong or like when he has someone important to him walks out his life. he tries to hide his feelings with laughter and playfully teasing his friends but he always seem to do this at the wrong times...which is why people lashes out at him. its a defense mechanism that he developed when he was younger during his days alone as an orphan.

4. p.s. what i mean by weaker i mean sensitive. He is more sensitive the he leads on to be on the outside.

5. extra fact: Darren and his cat always fight over the last piece of fish remaining! but they truly are very close and put together they are unstoppable at anything they do together, rather it be pranks or kicking butts of waves of enemy, together they achieve the impossible

6. Darren and his cat argue a lot about the littlest things at times, maybe its their way of saying they love each other. no one are as close as those two.

7.biggest fear: trusting people, letting them in and being hurt by them. like the so many friends that have betrayed and used him to meet their own selfish personal gains.

8. p.s. idk why i cant get my picture to show. and yes my lyn he is half cat.

3 hours ago, Yatosama said:

Glad to see more rpers in different communities. :^D Keep havin' fun!

ty! i believe bns is nothing but an anime itself. why would you not create an side story that you and your friends can enjoy to add more reasons to play.

6 minutes ago, Drgreeny said:

Thats the proplem im still new to the game anyway so i think it's a proplem i will check what server im in and tell you budd 

i found out that some of the servers are merged too but idk how to know which ones are and not. i once saw a friend recreate his character in total different server name, but some how when he was done we both was able to play and see each other in mushin.

Heya Shen! I wouldn't mind meeting and hanging out sometime if you want. I have a character named Sae, who is already in a relationship with another guy, but I'm sure the 2 of them would like meeting other gay couples/people so they wouldn't feel so alone. We're both currently around lv 46-47 and in Mushin server. You can messege here if you wanna meet in game sometime? Might be hard unless you make a discord server for all the people you wanna have in your RP/friend group. My timezone is East coast NA, usually on at evenings/late nights. Also, nice to meet ya! 8D

Archived