Forums

[Suggestion] Allow trade and transfer of some costumes.

Greetings to all,

Well, as the title says, I want to know if it is possible to make some costumes can be traded and transferred from one character to another, such as; The "Seductress", because after performing multiple times the "Bloodshade Harbor" dungeon I left the item that is used to perform the exchange to get the suit with the NPC, but it turns out and I did it with my Lyn, and I thought To take it and then transfer it to my other character (Gon), but pleasantly take me the big surprise that I can not do anything with it.

Well I thought it would be a waste to sell it in an NPC only for 1 copper, or we are serious, after so many times to travel the dungeon is only worth the time you spend, at least should be able to market, transfer or roper it to get others item.

I think it would be good if some suits can be marketed, transferred or ropered and not only those that come out in the "Hongmoon Store".

Thanks in advance.

I don't think this will change any time soon. The amount of time i've got male only costumes(pirate king) with my Yun, but i can't even give it to someone else on the party.

At least i have all the temptress/seductress costumes now

35 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

I don't think this will change any time soon. The amount of time i've got male only costumes(pirate king) with my Yun, but i can't even give it to someone else on the party.

At least i have all the temptress/seductress costumes now

That is the idea, unless one can get some of the time that invested in getting the costumes and not be totally lost.

I believe all costumes you get in dungeons should be account~bound and/or trade~able within the party members maybe.

same I'd apply for example if you open your weapon boxes from some of the dungeons or if you accidentally bid on a weapon that isn't for you by accident (it happens if you type to friends/clanm8s while loot is up on bid or if you try turn in your dailies and the Y you click on turns out activates on the bid instead turn in your quest... >.< ) would b nice if you could trade in dungeons them purple weapons, even if you get them from the chests in case you got weapon that belongs to a friend/clanm8's classs and not for you or even if you got same wep and u don't need and your friend/clanm8 that runs with you is of same class and needs it! :c

coz few days ago ran some dungeons with friend and he got kfm weapon that I need for my main while I kept getting weapons that don't belong to my class, he was frustrated coz he wished he could trade me my weapon :c

and to a somewhat total diff subject but still within the outfits subject relevance ... 

wish ncsoft would give up the wardrobe for PREMIUM players only and give it to EVERYONE so some of us free players won't have to waste stash/warehouse space on outfits we got either from hmcoins or dungeons... coz for some of us who loves collect outfits it gets VERY frustrating some even forced to trash outfits to get some space for other MORE IMPORTANT items in their stash/wh or however some of you call that space :c

I agree, I have my Auxiliary Storage slots maxed out, all my costumes I keep and do not want to throw away, the fact that we, The Free Players, have to choose hard earned costumes to throw away or to bite the bullet and purchase prem is a bit unsettling. All items obtained in dungeons and boxes from dungeons should be tradable while in the party for a limited time, like in Aion. 

just a suggestion to new players. Don't bother collect costumes in this game if you are not constant premium subscriber. Your vault and inventory would be just enough space to put few costumes and majority of the space would be the mats and other stuffs.

Sucks to be this company that the wardrobe is still not free to use for everyone. 

Well, what if I do not know if it is profitable for the game, I can say that I am premium and I have the option to save the costumes in the wardrobe to not take up much space.

But it does not even let me put the suit in the wardrobe just because it is not my race, but then at least let me trade, transfer or roper it, but even that, then the suit is a waste of space, and if you vote That makes the time inverted this lost, that irony jajajajaja

Pretty dumb it's that way. As for someone with 2 characters, i have to buy premium if i want to use an f10 outfit, which i paid money for, on both characters, otherwise i have to keep wasting delivery stamps which is even more dumb. Wtf ... i paid for that outfit dude and i have to buy another one just because i want to wear it on another character too ? It's my account and they are my two characters on the same account. Why can't i use that outfit on both my characters ? I don't want to buy premium sir, i will never !

I never pay for something which has a timer on it ... Find a workaround for this, it's getting annoying.