Mail system fee needs to be changed

Danteee

Before the update of Celestial Basin event, each Flower of Lament cost 5 gold of mail fee, but petals cost couple of coppers each. After that, petals cost 1 gold each. While important materials like forging orbs or Flowers for soulshield cost only couple of coppers. Why make the mail fee so expensive like that? I farmed 10 Flowers of lament for my alt and it costs 50 gold just to mail it to them? Even more expensive if I bid all 10 in dungeons. If you want to restrict people to farm for their alts, you should imply all other materials like forging orbs or xanos disks with high mail fee too. Not just the Flower of Lament.

Actually, they should just scrap the who mailing fee between characters of the same account. Whether it is legendary materials or gold, the tax is expensive. >.>

I wonder if anyone here have parents being taxed by the government when give you pocket money within your own home, lol.

Yeah the fee is so annoying! 

U know what? They did even make the feathers of the blackrose mailing fee more expensive. Like wtf, u need 250 of them for stage one soul.. what other need do they have except of the soul?! Or the blue orbs from cold storage... Simply could buy the technique there for my alt, but nope, fee is way too much. As a premium user i want that to be free. 

5 hours ago, Danteee said:

Before the update of Celestial Basin event, each Flower of Lament cost 5 gold of mail fee, but petals cost couple of coppers each. After that, petals cost 1 gold each. While important materials like forging orbs or Flowers for soulshield cost only couple of coppers. Why make the mail fee so expensive like that? I farmed 10 Flowers of lament for my alt and it costs 50 gold just to mail it to them? Even more expensive if I bid all 10 in dungeons. If you want to restrict people to farm for their alts, you should imply all other materials like forging orbs or xanos disks with high mail fee too. Not just the Flower of Lament.

Petals have ALWAYS been 1 gold each. I have been mailing them since ages ago to my alts and that has not changed at all and especially not during this event. Maybe you were confusing the petals to Skypetal Flowers?

Archived