SIN or BM

ISOPG

Hello, I've been testing the kfm but I didn't get much fun so I'm going to discard this class. So I have a SIN level 41 and a BM level 41, I have so much fun with both but I feel that the SIn is going to be boring as hell but I don't know why, With the blade master I have fun but some people say that the BM is not that great,  that they're just crap with the damage nerf and something like that. I want to master a class at first so this class will  be my main, but I can't decide between these two. Someone can just help me to decide? , I like dps mechanics and tons of fun (PVP is other thing..I'm not a huge fan of it).

Depends on where you want to be in the battlefield. Sin is a melee dps. To make most of it you need to master the stealth ability. FM is a ranged DPS and nuker that also happens to have good AOE for those pesky trash mobs. Pick your poison and drink it full. I leveled two to 50 HM6 and had fun with both. I needed to concentrate much more when using the Sin, though, so if a challenging class is more to your liking, I believe Sin may fit the bill better. Doesn't mean that FM is super easy, but at least on a basic stage, it's more likely that you'd survive a bit more while doing a lot of damage as an FM than as a sin, again, unless you master stealth, on which a few fights will get drop down stupid easy. :)

I started a BM but also got kind of bored. After using a BD, BM just felt sluggish and slow. So I can't talk much about that class, only that it's usually seen as the tank.

I main a Sin (hm12) and my alt is a BM (hm9) 
My particular opinion, is the Sin is the very best class ever! <3 i am so in love with sins, they are very useful for everything, very very good DPS (not so much as the BM), very fast attack, lots of iframes, cc (double stun, double daze, 2 single kd, some other stuns) and once you have perfectly domintaed the -stealth way of life-  you will play the game very different from all other classes, you can skip some (most of) the dungeon mechs, you are just like the name says, an assassin, you live in the shadows (lol), kill the enemy and go away... no one knows what happened there :'v ninja style! 
You have the bluebuff, you can protect your party brothers, you can be a taxi or just chill with your friends moving them from here to there, you dont need to be a super pvp pro to win some matches because is kind of easy to win (once you are great at -steatlh+cc+hit+stealth- with some hm skills)
Is a little hard to be a good sin, you need to know pretty good all the skills (like anyother class) but once you are, you can solo almost anything or to be a very valuable member of the party, i promise you will never get bored, i really love my assassin <3

Archived