Incredibly unbalanced teamsystem

Destic

Was doing battlegrounds today to farm some Points while frenzy was going on. Despite the fact that alot of times the enemy was having a team of hm14+ while we had to deal with hm 9-12, the worst thing just happened on my last fight. 

So if anyone could tell me why the system things "3 Golds & 3 Silvers" vs "5 Silvers 1 Bronze" is fair in any way, while the 3 gold team includes of all hm14+ again, and us around 9-13.

How is this remotely logical? What kind of algorithm is written so badly that it makes things like that happen? Really, this is unacceptable.

It's based on average ranking of the team. But sometime, there is like 100 points of difference between average ranking of team 1 and team 2, for example 1450 vs 1350. 100 points of difference between teams and you're sure that is a no match. I wish I could leave before the game starts, just to save my time, but it's bad for my own ranking.

But it's rare. For most of matches, algorithm finds 2 teams with barely same average ranking (+/- 30 points)

Archived