Forums

End of Crafty Collector Achievement?

Evolett

11 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

I hope not since some people are still crafting the outfits for that achievement. Or if yes I hope they keep the outfits and change the requirements what you need for their crafting.

I'm one of those people. @_@  I sent in a ticket to ask about it but, of course, support isn't part of the developing team so they couldn't answer anything for me... Directed me here but I'm not so sure I'll find answers here either, sadly.

holy molly, i didnt see it, oh wow hahaha, well Nothing wrong with this company Policy, let people farm once they done nerf everything to the ground or change the game entirely,lucky i am too lazy/busy to turn into pro chinese farmer.

20 minutes ago, joenator said:

holy molly, i didnt see it, oh wow hahaha, well Nothing wrong with this company Policy, let people farm once they done nerf everything to the ground or change the game entirely,lucky i am too lazy/busy to turn into pro chinese farmer.

Lol it's actually useless to farm these aside from personal goals. Really only use is crafting special items to make outfits. None of that is trade-able, unless you get the like 1/8th chance of a crit on the special item and get a sealed version, but that's honestly not worth while to farm for the gamble. **Edit: Also, they've never been farmable. It's always been a single drop from purples once a day. Once you were done with those, you had to wait for the reset.

41 minutes ago, Evolett said:

Lol it's actually useless to farm these aside from personal goals. Really only use is crafting special items to make outfits. None of that is trade-able, unless you get the like 1/8th chance of a crit on the special item and get a sealed version, but that's honestly not worth while to farm for the gamble. **Edit: Also, they've never been farmable. It's always been a single drop from purples once a day. Once you were done with those, you had to wait for the reset.

useless????? that the most important item for people who want to trade zen beans.

I'd really like to know that too...I have already started to collect the materials, fabrics and have already crafted a lot of the special items for the guild outfit...

"Bravo" and "Promise" being the main goal but still....

Hope we get some info before I invest my gold in something that will  cease to exist ._.

32 minutes ago, joenator said:

useless????? that the most important item for people who want to trade zen beans.

Oh? My bad then, I thought those used regular certificates, not the small ones. Still though, not farm-able to begin with.

They might make it more easily obtainable. Afaik getting it via crafting is way outdated and other versions do not have that anymore. In TW you can just buy it for 4 superior fabrics from teh achievement merchant and i heard korea had all crafting outfits in an event.

2 hours ago, Cor said:

They might make it more easily obtainable. Afaik getting it via crafting is way outdated and other versions do not have that anymore. In TW you can just buy it for 4 superior fabrics from teh achievement merchant and i heard korea had all crafting outfits in an event.

Idk about other players, but this would annoy me a lot. I've been working for 7 months to go this achievement and I'm actually really close. Part of the allure of the Promise and Bravo was that you had to work so hard, plan things out, and really dedicate yourself to getting them. It was more of a trophy for the hard work than anything else for me at least. I feel like, with all the things they're making more easily obtainable, this vanity project should not be one of them... :c Especially since the few who worked their butts off for this already spent months and like thousands of gold.

Perhaps I'm just complaining, but I like some things to be a "work for it" kind of thing, especially with this only being vanity and not needed at all for progression in the game. 

35 minutes ago, Evolett said:

Idk about other players, but this would annoy me a lot. I've been working for 7 months to go this achievement and I'm actually really close. Part of the allure of the Promise and Bravo was that you had to work so hard, plan things out, and really dedicate yourself to getting them. It was more of a trophy for the hard work than anything else for me at least. I feel like, with all the things they're making more easily obtainable, this vanity project should not be one of them... :c Especially since the few who worked their butts off for this already spent months and like thousands of gold.

Perhaps I'm just complaining, but I like some things to be a "work for it" kind of thing, especially with this only being vanity and not needed at all for progression in the game. 

Totally agree whats the point to be easily obtainable? is suppose to be hard! there is no achievement in that, it shows your dedication to the game and now if the put it into events like trove or something the only thing that will be showing is the amount of money you have. . . Oh wait in this game that is all about developers dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about free players in the first place they made it "free to play" only to amuse the RICH guys with the POOR people.

19 hours ago, Evolett said:

Yep, but it's like that for other things too. Legendary wpn or even only true scorp did cost so much in the past and now you get it almost for free. Or the merchant of wonders selling really rare outfits that some people spend lots of time to get. If you get something that is hard to obtain you have always be prepared that there will be some easier way later.

8 hours ago, Cor said:

Yep, but it's like that for other things too. Legendary wpn or even only true scorp did cost so much in the past and now you get it almost for free. Or the merchant of wonders selling really rare outfits that some people spend lots of time to get. If you get something that is hard to obtain you have always be prepared that there will be some easier way later.

Yeah, but, again - the weapons and everything are needed for progression, it's understandable that they want anyone new to the game to have a chance to catch up to the veterans, I've never really had a problem with that. Things like this, however, aren't relevant to progression and I feel like they should remain the same as they are, still give those new players long term goals just like we have/had. Either way, the point of this forum post isn't really to complain, more so just to try and figure out what's going on... We've been given no notice about this new expiration date or any changes to the crafting system. After the last patch they messed up the special crafting items like the "crafted toolbox" and the like, but ofc, now that's fixed. It's just more of a matter of confusion on the changes in the near future with this expiration date and changed drop locations/rarity.

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone,

The Crafty Collector achievement will still be possible after the removal of Small Dragon Certificates. We'll provide more information as we get closer to 6/14 and feel free to get some use out of your Small Dragon Certificates.

On 5/8/2017 at 1:53 AM, Liinxy said:

Hello everyone,

The Crafty Collector achievement will still be possible after the removal of Small Dragon Certificates. We'll provide more information as we get closer to 6/14 and feel free to get some use out of your Small Dragon Certificates.

what dose "use" stand for, I have a lot of these and I have no idea on how or were to use them.

@Liinxy If the next big update/6-14 is the revamp of crafting system, is it worth it to start aiming to make outfits or should we just wait for the revamp? I haven't even started crafting materials for the outfits yet and have no idea if I have enough time to get the items, especially if the certificates are now harder to get. And can we even get the outfits after the update that doesn't require PvP? I just wanna know if I'll be wasting my time/money trying for at least 1 of the outfits or should I just wait? Would VERY appreciate an answer, thank you!! QmQ

Now the question is, should we use all our certificates we spend months of farming to figure out that they will be replaced by some new nice ticket by junes or should we keep them to figure out that they will be useless next patch, that really annoying to rework game like this every month making items we farmed for months totally devalued. Leading to one question are we wasting our time farming ?

Archived