Anyone else unable to buy keys?

I know it is a limit of 6 keys per day, per account- for the celestial basin triumvirate keys.  I purchased 6 of them with hmcoins at 7pm eastern on 5/3.  It is way over 24 hours later. Yet each time it says that I can't buy more.  That my limit is reached.

Anyone else with this issue? 

I have 17 boxes and no way to open them.

I bought 6 today, 6 yesterday, no problems with that
The problem is... where can I get more keys!!!?? 
Why to limit the amount of keys? 3 from DC - 6 from store... and that is all
9 boxes each day, why?

1 hour ago, Ilka said:

I bought 6 today, 6 yesterday, no problems with that
The problem is... where can I get more keys!!!?? 
Why to limit the amount of keys? 3 from DC - 6 from store... and that is all
9 boxes each day, why?

This is to prevent hardcore farming each day. If there is unlimited amount of keys, then you can farm about 36 boxes per day (without sleeping). Let's say if you are super unlucky and only get 1 heavenly fruit from each box, so it will be 6 weeks x 7 days/week = 42 days x 36 heavenly fruits = 1512 heavenly fruits + 66 heavenly fruit (from dkv) = 1578 heavenly fruit without sleeping until the end of the event and this assumes you only open 1 heavenly fruit per box, which is nearly impossible.

To transmute octa amelyst gem, you need 3 hepta gem, which costs about 150 heavenly fruit per one. In total, you only need 450 fruit. Plus, there is 1 million exp charm in this event, it will cost a big problem if there is no limit to the keys.

Don't under-estimate the farmers' power in this game.

3 hours ago, FrozenB said:

This is to prevent hardcore farming each day. If there is unlimited amount of keys, then you can farm about 36 boxes per day (without sleeping). Let's say if you are super unlucky and only get 1 heavenly fruit from each box, so it will be 6 weeks x 7 days/week = 42 days x 36 heavenly fruits = 1512 heavenly fruits + 66 heavenly fruit (from dkv) = 1578 heavenly fruit without sleeping until the end of the event and this assumes you only open 1 heavenly fruit per box, which is nearly impossible.

To transmute octa amelyst gem, you need 3 hepta gem, which costs about 150 heavenly fruit per one. In total, you only need 450 fruit. Plus, there is 1 million exp charm in this event, it will cost a big problem if there is no limit to the keys.

Don't under-estimate the farmers' power in this game.

Good point!

I understand and agree with having limits.  But it has been 48 hours since I bought my first set of keys.  I haven't been able to purchase any since then.  I did send in a ticket, but no reply.

I am also seeing sold out on some costumes too.  Weird!

Anyway, thanks for the replies.  :)

Archived