Celestial Basin boss grief

Wataru

Got my hepta gem with 2 days of farming and like 3~4 hours per day. Normal pouches only, at this rate I'll get my octa from this event. I can't say I'm upset with this event but of course with a chance of getting 100G will be better.

Okay it's at a point now where ever boss spawn gets knocked-up. It's a problem even for more geared melee, too. Handing out of bans for people that exploit this would be nice...

Or you know? Remove their CC bars.

I personally don't Knock because its a jerk move, but calling it an exploit would imply someone taking advantage of a bug or glitch which CC bars or knocking up are not.... So no one can or will be banned for doing so.

There is whole schedule regarding bosses from event.

It's somewhere online, timing doesn't change and it's on every channel the same.

Look at it, you can even print it out for yourself, so you will see everytime what time they spawn.

I did it :)

45 minutes ago, Fareia said:

There is whole schedule regarding bosses from event.

It's somewhere online, timing doesn't change and it's on every channel the same.

Look at it, you can even print it out for yourself, so you will see everytime what time they spawn.

Time and rotation does change. Most likely todays schedule wont be correctly tomorrow. Was the case every day.

here is a suggested plan B based upon  giganura and  last fall's event.

roll the clock back and replace "basin boss" with "giganura"

if I recall correctly, after 2 weeks, that swamp was as deserted as it is right this minute heh.

even OP people who are farming certain things GTFO as soon as they get their stuff cuz they're sick of it by then.

once you have gone through the reward list and gotten all that you wanted out of there, event is sort of over.

in a couple weeks it will seem like this event is just regular life in the game since it has been going on  "like forever..shaaa"

So, plan B is to just chill for 2 weeks as if the basin doesn't exist.  do those "other things"**  you have been meaning to do like get higher than initate, or make some money, etc.

**If you are really bummed, then you go to idle mode plan C for 2 weeks. This would be something along the lines of this, depending upon your situation of course:

log in to spin the dash, eat one festival 100k charm, load your10 auctions, exit to character lobby, eat dinner, log in for 2nd dash spin, exit game.   rinse and repeat next day until the basin has calmed down.

Archived