Baleful or Seraph

jusin19

wut?

Either shadow or earth, both go baleful......Raven > riftwalk/dawnforged in nearly every aspect. Actually no, its superior in every aspect. Riftwalk/Dawnforged is for people that cant/wont do BT. Tho it might eventually be allowed to turn into a raven wep.

5 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

wut?

Either shadow or earth, both go baleful......Raven > riftwalk/dawnforged in nearly every aspect. Actually no, its superior in every aspect. Riftwalk/Dawnforged is for people that cant/wont do BT. Tho it might eventually be allowed to turn into a raven wep.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/65xqdm/destroyer_highend_weapon_question/ enjoy reading and watching ^^ later stages rift will be superior for earth build, choose whatever you want tho

• 3 weeks later...

lolololololol another destro probs playing earth about to get a wake up call here in a few months i under stand that its time from now but be nice to toss that time on a alt not fam a hole new wep and um fury up every mech is op i love fury cd and i spent alot of time and coin testing between the 2 nles u pulling resets off every 2-3 sec witch u are not. or u are in a fight that dont matter u see the diff NS HM Raid Shit that matters over a msp stage 1 pars

Mr Robot

verry stoned dont mind typos

8 hours ago, MrRobot said:

lolololololol another destro probs playing earth about to get a wake up call here in a few months i under stand that its time from now but be nice to toss that time on a alt not fam a hole new wep and um fury up every mech is op i love fury cd and i spent alot of time and coin testing between the 2 nles u pulling resets off every 2-3 sec witch u are not. or u are in a fight that dont matter u see the diff NS HM Raid Shit that matters over a msp stage 1 pars

Mr Robot

verry stoned dont mind typos

What are you trying to say right here?

Ok, this is what alot of you do not understand about Riftwalk and Raven. The VT shields + VT mystic badage is what makes the riftwalk path overpowered. Shields give a 20% reduction to Fury CD, which is additive to the 30% from the Riftwalk weapon, reducing your Fury cd to 22.5 seconds. The VT mystic badage gives you an additional 4 seconds of Fury duration. so 10 seconds of fury every 22.5 seconds. Added onto that the burst from the mystic badage with gives you 4200% Earth Damage over 1.5 seconds. That is why you want your Fury CD as short as possible. I do believe that there might also be a combo badage that reduces the CD of fury on ability hits, which will also benefit this play style. 

But here is the last part....you need to be in a guild that can do it, VT will not be puggable. you need to do atleast 120k (selfbuffed) from what i understand to even be considered. It might be possible but this is the hardest content the game has out. So thinking youll be able to just wait it out and buy it off guilds 15 weeks in, you might be in for a rough time. And given how many un-tradeable mats we get, i think it would be wise to build 2 weapons and get the benefits of both. I started my seraph weapon 2 weeks ago, im 1 void fragment off of riftwalk 3. Its not hard, you just need to do what you can to get what you need and once its done, its done.

6 hours ago, Duriensbane said:

Ok, this is what alot of you do not understand about Riftwalk and Raven. The VT shields + VT mystic badage is what makes the riftwalk path overpowered. Shields give a 20% reduction to Fury CD, which is additive to the 30% from the Riftwalk weapon, reducing your Fury cd to 22.5 seconds. The VT mystic badage gives you an additional 4 seconds of Fury duration. so 10 seconds of fury every 22.5 seconds. Added onto that the burst from the mystic badage with gives you 4200% Earth Damage over 1.5 seconds. That is why you want your Fury CD as short as possible. I do believe that there might also be a combo badage that reduces the CD of fury on ability hits, which will also benefit this play style. 

But here is the last part....you need to be in a guild that can do it, VT will not be puggable. you need to do atleast 120k (selfbuffed) from what i understand to even be considered. It might be possible but this is the hardest content the game has out. So thinking youll be able to just wait it out and buy it off guilds 15 weeks in, you might be in for a rough time. And given how many un-tradeable mats we get, i think it would be wise to build 2 weapons and get the benefits of both. I started my seraph weapon 2 weeks ago, im 1 void fragment off of riftwalk 3. Its not hard, you just need to do what you can to get what you need and once its done, its done.

This ^ and your parses give enough definite proof the potential riftwalk has on it's early stages and we're still missing the other stages. Now it's a matter if one wants to rake leaves or go harambe elements :^)

• 3 weeks later...

So the real question is this, given the fact that Riftwalk only gets better with the VT items that were posted above which we do not have access too currently. Would it make more sense to currently go Raven and then down the road switch or work towards building a new weapon all together and then going down the rift path? Or are we getting access to this content soon where it would make more sense at this point to just go Rift from now? I know shadow is better right now but I have no desire to play it... I prefer the animation cancel play-style that earth brings so trying to figure out what would be the best thing to do right now as an Earth destroyer. Right now I more or less have the mats to go from either seraph/baleful 1 to directly riftwalk or raven 1 and am wondering what would be the best bet at this point.

Archived